Status: Completed on Dec 8th, 2012, 9:25 PM. THANKS FOR READING! >;}

The Undead Linda Vista Visit

Chapter 13~Return

~Jordan~
"Good. I didn't want anyone knowing what a pussy I am. It wouldn't be good for my image."

"You're not a pussy. It's your first time taking a big dick like mine up your teeny tiny asshole." He pitched his voice at the last part, making me laugh. He laughed along with me.

"What'd we do now?" I asked. I wasn't going to stay here all night.

"Stay here until morning I guess." Fuck.

"Aren't you worried about Scary Bitch?"

"i ThOuGht i ToLD yOu NoT CAlL ME ThAT!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SCARY BITCH IS BACK! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" We screamed in unison. Out of the blue, we here evil laughter...

Wait... I know those laughs...

"THAT WAS FUCKING PRICELESS! AHA!" Dylan's deep voice was relief compared to the hellish night we've had. Wait!

"YOU SET US UP????!!!!! YOU BASTARDS!" I was pissed. So was George.

"Yeah man, we got you good!" Matt's laughter came through the door, along with his creepy frame.

"You guys fell for it!" Danny's voice was just harsh.

"I thought it was obvious, but apparently not..." Jorel. Fuck you, you mother fucking bitchy bastard.

"Oh, imma start swingin' at some bitches!" I pretended to start swinging at them. The joke was very well played. Very well played, but it was still mean and it dislocated George's nose and made it bleed.

"You guys should apologize to George. He broke his nose because of you guys. It's all over his shirt." I pointed to him.

"Oh, sorry, dude, we didn't mean to have you break your nose. Holy shit..." Danny came closer to look at him.

"I fixed it. Don't worry, I'm fine." George was being manly, making look sexy. His penis was still slightly hard. "You guys made me trip up running from Scary Bitch." Everyone gave him a raised eyebrow look. "Scary Bitch is the ghost. By the way, who was she? She was very well played."

"She was a halagram, from a projector we set up near the entrance and one in here. Well, actually, we set them in a few rooms, thinking you guys wouldn't end up in the same room. But you did. Don't know how, though," Jorel added under his breath.

"What about in the halls? That's were I tripped," George said.

"We didn't have any in the halls: to much money." Dylan looked confused-or baked. I could never tell the difference with him.

Wait...

Me and George looked at each other, utter fear in our faces. That means... the ghost girl was real?
Awkward silence fell over us.

I was the first to break the silence. "So who is she modeled after?" I remembered that she looked familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it...

"In a episode of Ghost Adventures, they came here, and they encountered a ghost of a woman who's transplant of organs was done wrong, and she ended up dying on the operating table. Some say she was pregnant, and when it came time to deliver the baby, they both died. They said her name was Maria." Danny recited the facts like it was a quiz. So, this Maria chick... was she the one chasing us?

"Come on, this place is still fucking creepy," George said, a little hurry to his voice.

"Only you would think that, GeorgyPoo." George looked at me like I was crazy. I wasn't, his sperm was making me think he was the shit. But I didn't mind. I liked the feeling.

"Yes, only I would think that," George said, catching on. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders, and I huddled close to him. He was still warm. SO warm.

"Let's get the fuck outta here!" George sounded happy. So was I. I COULDN'T wait to get the fuck outta here, either.

"LET'S FUCKING GET GOING!" We marched out of the room and out into the hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Okay now everything makes sense. Right?
Thank ya'll for reading this far. It's greatly appreciated(I can't spell, sorry), so don't think it's not ;D
REFERENCES
Mainly imagination. Trust me, it works well.

>:}