Status: Completed on Dec 8th, 2012, 9:25 PM. THANKS FOR READING! >;}

The Undead Linda Vista Visit

The crew of Hollywood Undead are taking a little visit! After their very sucessful Buried Alive Tour, they decide it's time to do some male bonding-at the price of Johnny's fears. They grab a camera and set their sights on the now-abandoned Linda Vista Hospital, which, according to Johnny, is haunted, or so said the crew of Ghost Adventures. But, what Johnny and Charlie don't know, won't hurt them. Or will it?

This is a yaoi story(yaoi=gay, in case y'all wanted to know). This is purely fiction(possibly...) and I don't own Hollywood Undead, but I do own the story(or do I?...). If you have any problems, I'm sorry 'bout yo damn luck. No, I'm kidding, but seriously, if you have problems with this story, then you shouldn't read it. 'K? Okay. Enjoy!

Layout made by M_Courtney_R
  1. Chapter 1~If We Must...
    The boys of HU are back in their hometown and their ready to *** shit up! Well, not yet. First day back and Jordan(a.k.a Charlie) wants to *** up George(a.k.a Johnny) and make him shit his pants. Or will the tables turn?
  2. Chapter 2~Up The Path And Into The Future
    With Johnny leading the way, the boys head up into the main Linda Vista building. But with every step, Johnny becomes more and more unsure of what he's going into. Could this truely be his last night on Earth?
  3. Chapter 3~Running From Who?
    As the boys go inside the main hospital building, the encounter what they think is a ghost. Oh, but Jordan knows better. He's the one who set it up. Or is he?
  4. Chapter 4~Jordan Knows Best, After All
    "All I hear is my heart pulseating through my body and out my ears. I'm sure I'd be dead now if I hadn't ran. But... what happened to the others?"
  5. Chapter 5~Familar Face
    "HOLY ***ING SHIT RUUUUUUUUUN!" I ran. And I kept running. I didn't turn around. Fear had consumed me. After hours passed, I finally slowed down. I was panting like crazy. I couldn't breathe."
  6. Chapter 6~Together
    Is George the one tapping on Jordan's shoulder?
  7. Chapter 7~Surgical Suite
    "I'd finally found George. My partner in crime. Or screamng matches. I knew what I had to do. Today is out last night in our hometown of Los Angeles. And we were going to die. I had to tell him. But how?"
  8. Chapter 8~Surgical Suite Part 2
    Rvealations can bring people together. Death can bring them apart.
  9. Chapter 9~Surgical Suite Part 3
    A revealation revealed is a stolen kiss.
  10. Chapter 10~Surgical Suite Part 4
    Give me one last kiss before I die.
  11. Chapter 11~Surgical Sex
    Fear can go one way, where as sex can go in any direction.
  12. Chapter 12~Surgical Sex End
    Euhporia is the elated pleasure you get from ***ing someone you love. The extreme form of this is absloute bliss.
  13. Chapter 13~Return
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SCARY BITCH IS BACK!
  14. Chapter 14~Exit
    Even if he's leaving, George feels as though he's being watched. But at the same time, he feels reassurence. Who could be watching him?
  15. Chapter 15~Point Of View Change
    "They're leaving. They're ***ing leaving. Why?"