Status: Working on it...

The Place That Sets Me Free

This one!

I went through rack after rack of tuxedos looking for the perfect one to meet my mystery guy. Tay knew what I was doing and she was dying to find me a tux so that she could buy her dress to match.

She wanted to help me pick the perfect tuxedo to make the perfect first impression. Turns out picking tuxedos isn't an easy job for me. Martin was sorted within minutes, he wasn't exactly helping, he was just trying to like like he was so he wouldn't get told off by Tay.

I can remember when I first agreed to take Tay to prom last year, it was part of our fake relationship agreement. We had to be sure people wouldn't get suspicious and realise we aren't actually dating, that could end up being a little awkward.
"OOOH ZACK! LOOK! THE GREEN ONE WOULD TOTALLY-"
"No!" I interrupted Tay and rolled my eyes.
"B-But Zacky..." She pouted and I sighed holding out my arms for the green abomination.

She grinned successfully and shoved me to the changing rooms. I reluctantly put it on and my eyes widened. What do you know? The girl's good... I turned around and checked out my back. Looking gooooood.

I walked out and twirled to show Tay and Martin. Tay grinned and hugged me. I hugged back and Martin laughed at the pair of us. "Tay, Release your death grip!" I gasped for air and she let me go. "I take it I should get this?" Tay nodded ferociously and Martin shrugged. I rolled my eyes at him and went to change.

When I was done changing I walked out of the room with my tux in hand. I couldn't see Tay and Martin in the shop at all so I walked out (after paying), and went to go find them.

It didn't take long to hunt them down. The pair of them were getting food and chatting amongst themselves. I walked over to them and scowled at them.
"Oh shit! Zack! Sorry! We forgot you were there!" Martin cursed and made room for me to sit next to him in the booth.
"How do you forget a person!?" I whined.
"You're asking Martin?" Tay raised an eyebrow.
"Touche." I laughed.

The rest of the day went on in a similar fashion: Martin annoyed me and Tay, me and Tay got revenge then we all laughed about it. I didn't really want to go home by the time the shops were closing, but as I pulled up in my driveway I was happy to be free from the grasps of Tay Jadine.

That girl is a nightmare.

I noticed several messages, all off LebanesePrince. It's nice talking to him, relaxing, therapeutic and all that shiz. Yes I am aware I sound like a teenage fangirl.

No I don't care. Why should I? I'm happy, that's all that matters for once. My happiness actually matters to someone, myself.
LebaneseDick: Hey, how was your day? I smiled at the sight of the message flashing on the screen of my laptop.
TyrannosaurusSEX: Pretty good. I've got my outfit for prom sorted now. Least my mum will bugger off now.
LebaneseDick: Awesome :) I'm using my dad's old one. I can't afford a new one and my parents won't buy me one :( TyrannosaurusSEX: Aw, poor thing. I'm sure you'll look fine anyway. :)


OH GOD! I JUST STARTED FLIRTING WITH SOMEONE I BARELY KNOW. FUCK!
LebaneseDick: yay! My very own Prince Charming! I really hope I get to meet you at prom... If we don't meet I think I'll cry!
TyrannosaurusSEX: Don't worry about meeting me, just worry about having a good time. Besides, I have all of my 'friends' around to look after me.
LebaneseDick: Thanks man, but I wanna meet you! I'm excited for it!
TyrannosaurusSEX: Me too :3 Maybe high school will get better?
LebaneseDick: Course it will! Always look on the bright side of life!:)
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know. Crappy chapter. I HAVE MY LAPTOP BACK! MORE FREQUENT AND LENGTHIER(ISH) UPDATES