Status: In progress..

When We Were Younger

Chapter Ten

They were at Dans getting ready.
"Hey, who's party is it anyways?" Tilly called from Dan's bathroom.
"Joey's."
"The one you's play football with?"
"Yeah, that one. You ready yet, the par-."
Tilly walked into Dan room, tugging at her skirt. Dan lost his words. She looked..stunning.
"I-um-Tils, Jesus Christ Tils!"
"What?" She looked worried. "What is it?" She started looking at her outfit to fnd a problem with it.
"For God sake Tils, theres nothing wrong with your outft, apart fromt the fact that you look totally hot in it." Dan stated and started walking toward her.
"Oh." She smirked.
Dans arms went around her waist and hers went around his neck causing her bralet to rise up leaving Dans hands on her bare waist. His lips got closer and closer to hers and then they met. Sparks flew for Tilly, little did she know was that Dan was feeling the same thing. Dans thumbs were rubbing against her skin was sending thrills down her spine. Dan pulled Tilly closer, her body pressed against his. She was mindlessly playing with his hair. Dan moaned quietly into her mouth. She broke the kiss, both of them breathless. She gave Dan a quick peck and then turn to walk out the room.
"Tease!" Dan called after her.
"You have lipstick on your mouth Daniel!" She called back.
The walked out of Dans house with Dan frantically wiping at his mouth to get rid of the lipstick.

They arrived at the party, Josh and Hanna were outside with a bunch of people, Josh's arm around her waist. Josh and Hanna are now offically dating.
'Tilly!"
"Hanna!"
Tilly and Hanna had become really close. They hugged and Hanna dragged her inside to meet some people and get a drink. Tilly turned round to look at Dan, he was smiling at her. She smiled back, shrugged and let Hanna drag her away.
The room was full of roudy guys and desperate girls. Older, she realised. Maybe a year or two. Hannah was dragging her through the crowd, towards the kitchen she guessed.
"Tilly, this is Joey."
There stood a very good looking guy. He'd just finished school, so he was around a year older then her. He had scruffy brown, slightly curly, hair and piercing green eyes. He smiled brightly at her. She smiled back shyly. You could say that Tilly found Joey attractive but shook that thought out of her mind.
"Hello there love, I'm Joey" His voice was rather deep.
"Hi, I'm Tilly."
"Nice accent you got there." He winked at her.
She felt her cheeks blush.
"Uh yeah, Irish lass."
"I see, well enjoy the party. I hear you're a bit of a party animal." He smirked.
"Oh god, one of the guys told you?" He nodded. "In my defense it was my first party and I was with MAX."
He laughed and then nodded. "Yeah, I'll give you that one."
Tilly had noticed that Hannah had left her.
"Well I'm going to go find someone I know, nice to meet you Joey." She smiled and walked off.
She spotted Chris but he was talking to some lass. She then spotted Max but he was too busy drinking, not a good idea.
Someone grabbed her from behind.
"Looking for someone?" They whispered.
She smiled and said, "I think I found them."
She turned round to see a very smug Dan. He kissed her quickly. "Drink?"
"Yes please."
"I'll be right back." He wondered off into the crowd of people.

Dan still wasn't back with the drinks after 5 minutes and Tilly started to worry. Maybe he'd got lost in the people and couldn't find her, so she went to go find him. She looked out front, nope not there. She looked in the living room again, no not there. She went to the kitchen, to find him there talking, to.. Jordan. Jealousy hit her, hard. Dan was stood there laughing and talking to his ex. She she obviously flirting, her laugh and body language showed that quite clearly. Her outfit? You don't even want to go there. A short sequinned dress, that hugged her perfect body and curves. It barely covered her boobs or bum. Slut. Tilly stormed away and stood and went outside to get some air. She sat down on the curb, positioning herself so her skirt never blew up. She sat there for a while.
"You look a little lonely."
She looked up to find Joey stood there, she turned back round and shrugged. "I guess."
He sat down next to her. "Want to tell me whats up or whats happened? I'm a good listener." He smiled at her.
She looked at him, into his eyes. She could trust him, just by looking at him she knew.
"It's stupid and sad really, I'll be fine."
"Hey." He put his arm around her. "If its usetting you then its not stupid or sad. So.. Whats up?"
"Um, Dans in there laughing and that with Jordan."
"Jordan?"
"His ex."
"Ouch."
"Yeah, she's obviously flirting with him and I can't help but think that he wants her back because, well, look at at her! She has an amazing body, curves, big boobs and long blond hair.. I'm like skinny, no curves and small boobs with bright purple hair. She has so much more to offer than me. I'm just.. average." She sighed.
"I think I saw her, small black dress?" Tilly nodded. "Well, I don't know you that well or her but I can tell that you have alot more to you. You have a personality, a nice one at that. Sorry if that sounds rather pervy but I like your body shape. You're not too skinny and your.." he coughed nervously, "boobs aren't that small." He blushed slightly.
Tilly just giggled. "How many drinks have you had?"
"I have no idea." They both burst out laughing.

"Hey Jordan, I've got to go find Tilly. Nice to catch up with you and everything." Dan said.
"Yeah, see you soon though?"
"Definitely." He smiled and went to find Tilly in the living room but she was no wear to be found. Crap, how long had he been talking for?
He walked outside and looked around. He saw Max chatting up a lass, and then he saw two people sat on the curb. They were laughing and sharing a beer. He recognised the purple hair, it was Tilly. A wall of jealousy hit him. What was Tilly doing with that guy? Why did she leave him?
He walked up and coughed, causing the two to turn round. Joey was the guy, should've known. Tillys smile went and so did Joeys.
"Right T, I'll leave you and Dan. See you tomorrow yeah? Still hanging out right?" He smiled nervously.
She turned round and looked at him. "Yeah, of course. Dan has band practice tomorrow, so its better than moping around. I'll text you yeah?"
Joey nodded and walked off.
Dan sat down next to Tilly and handed her the bottle of beer. They sat in silence for a while before Dan spoke up.
"What's up?"
"Oh, nothing." She said taking a swigg of her beer.
"No there is, tell me."
"No."
"What's up with you and Joey?" He asked slightly angry.
"What's up with you and Jordan? I waited for you, looking like a complete dick head. So then I went looking for you and found you talking to Jordan. She was obviously flirting-"
"Bullshit!"
She stood up and faced him. "No Dan, not bullshit. You know fine well that she was." Dans face went from angry to guilty. "Look Dan, if you want her back you can have her-"
Dan stood up, "I don't want-"
"No let me finish. I know she can offer you much more than I can but I will not have you make a fool of me! Yeah, she has a nicer body, boobs etc, and I just have a awkward shaped body and nothing there." She pointed to her chest. "But I will not have you make a fool of me Dan, not infront of everyone. You came to this party with me and then you go and 'flirt' with Jordan. No, that is not acceptable."
"I'm sorry Tils, I didn't mean to hurt you." He pulled her into a hug. "I'm so so so so sorry." He felt Tilly crying against him. "Shhhh, I'm sorry."
"Can we go back to yours? I'm rather tired." She sniffled.
Dan smiled slightly and then nodded. They were walking and Tilly yawned and started rubbing her eyes.
"Wow I'm really tired."
"Come on then." Dan picked her up and she wrapped her legs round him, adjusting her skirt.
"Mm, goodnight." Her breathing slowed down and she fell asleep.
"Goodnight Tilly, I love you." He whispered and bent his head to kiss her shoulder. "So much."
♠ ♠ ♠
Long chapter, new character ooo x