Status: In progress..

When We Were Younger

Chapter Thirteen Part One

BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP!
Tilly jumped and scramped across her bed to turn off her alarm.
"Shit! It's 11am, my alarm must have messed up."
She turned round to find Joey there, rubbing his eyes.
"Ah fuck, I fell asleep. What time is it?" He said in his whispy morning voice.
'Wow thats attractive,' Tilly thought and then erased that thought out of her head.
"It's 11am and I have school, fuck sake."
"Skip it?"
"Shit, I have texts from all the lads and Hanna asking where I am.." she said mostly to herself, "sorry, what did you say?"
"Skip it. One day won't harm you."
"Um, okay. We won't get caught right?"
"Not with me you won't." He winked at her.
"Right let me text the guys." She went tapping at her phone telling them that she's not coming in. She got texts back from all of them.
Max ~'ok rebel ;)~
Matt ~'peters u reb ;) x~
Chris ~'ok Tilly have fun skippin school~
Josh ~'my little irish rebel haha xx~
Hanna ~'okay, speak soon babe xox'~
Dan<3 ~'Okay baby, are you okay? Who you with? Love u<3x'~
Tilly smiled at his concern and texted him back.
~'I'm okay, I slept in and there's no point in coming in. I'm with Joey, love u too baby<3x'~
"Okay, that's done. Now I'm just gonna go get a shower. I'll be 10 minutes okay?"
"Sure, I'll just go through your underwear draws." He said with a smirk.
"Don't you dare, you pervert." She laughed and walked into the bathroom.
10 minutes later Tilly walks back into her room with a towel wrapped around her body and her long wet hair hanging around her shoulders. Joey could help noticing how smooth her pale skin looked and how her hair was in complete contrast, bursting with colour.
'Sorry, forgot my clothes. Ignore me." She grabbed a bunch of clothes and ran back into the bathroom.
"Wow you've got some nice underwear Tilly!" Joey shouted to her.
"Joey stop being a twat." She made a loud bang.
"Shit. Tilly are you okay?" He shouted through to the bathroom.
"No!"
"Cover up T, I'm coming in!"
As he burst in Tilly sprayed the shower at him.
She was in stitches. "OH MY GOD JOEY I'M SO SORRY I HAD TO, BUT YOUR FACE WAS PRICELESS."
"You think thats funny yeah? How about this?" He grabbed the shower head from her and sprayed her.
"Oh it's on!"
Tilly grabbed the shower head from him and sprayed mostly him but he pushed it towards her. Joey ended up slipping when trying to grab her. He pulled her waist and they both fell into the bath tub. They were in fits of laughter.
"Well I'm soaked." Joey said pulling on his shirt to stop it from sticking to his body.
"So am I Joeseph." Tilly reached over and turned off the shower. "So's the bathroom.."
"It'll dry..eventually."
Joey put him arm around Tilly. They sat there for a while, occasionally laughing to themselves.
Tilly turned her head and looked up at Joey. He was looking back, both getting lost in each others eyes. Before they even knew what was happening their lips were millimeters apart.
The doorbell went and reality came flooding back to them.
"Shit. Who could that be?" She got out of the bath tub and walked to her bedroom window. "Oh it's Dan. I'll go let him in."
"Wait! Tilly, you can't say that I stayed over or whatever was about to happen then, I know Dan and he'll good ape shit."
"Good idea, I um.. texted you to come over?"
"Okay, deal."
"And we can never speak of what was about to happen. Ever. I'm sorry."
Tilly ran downstairs to let Dan in.
"I'm sorry too." He said after she'd left the room.

"Hey Tils." He leaned in to kiss her. It was just meant to be a quick kiss but Tilly made it long.
"Hi Daniel." She whispered against his lips.
"Eh hem." Joey cleared his throat.
"Hey Joey? Wait, why are you's both wet?" Dan asked, confused.
"We may or may not have had a water fight.." Tilly answered, letting out a little laugh.
"Your lass here Dan, scared the shit out of me because I heard a bang and I thought she'd hurt herself, next thing I knew I was getting attacked by the shower."
Tilly was laughing fully now. "Excuse me but you grabbed the shower head off me and soaked me as well."
"Oh right." Dan said kind of suspiciously.
"Back in a second, I'm just going to dry myself off and get changed again." She quickly kissed Dan and then ran to the stairs making sure she pushed past Joey.
Dan made sure Tilly's door was shut before he spoke to Joey.
"How come you're here this early? Aren't you normally asleep still?" Dan asked trying to make it sound casual.
"Tilly woke up late and decided not to go in, so she texted me and woke me up, I came right over." Joey lied convincingly.
"Oh right, at least you never slept over. Then we'd have a problem."
"Mate I wouldn't, she's your lass." Joey held out his fist and Dan bumped it.
"Yeah, sorry man."
"It's alright."
"What's alright?" Tilly asked, coming downstairs pulling on a jumper. "Here." She chucked Joey an old band shirt and a pair of joggers.
"Nothing, well I better go back now Tils."
Tilly pouted.
"Um, I'll go in the other room." Joey said awkwardly.
Dan closed the space between him and Tilly and wrapped his arms around her waist.
"I've missed you today." He whispered, resting his forehead on hers.
"I've missed you too." She whispered, just before their lips met.
Her arms went round him, pulling him closer. His tongue slipped into her mouth, caressing hers. She opened her mouth more, wanting to taste more and more of him. She pulled him closer so their bodies were pressed against each other. Tilly made a pleased noise at the back of her throat causing Dan to aswell. Dans hands went down to Tilly's bum, squeezing it and pulling her into him even more. Dan broke the kiss completely breathless.
"I think I should go because if I don't, I don't think I'd have the will to break a kiss like that off again."
Tilly pouts. "I'll see you after school though?"
"Definitely. I love you."
"I love you too." He gave her a quick peck and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't posted in ages!!
I've been really busy so here have two chapters x