Status: In progress..

When We Were Younger

Chapter Twelve Part Two

They arrived at Tillys.
"You wanna come in?"
"Thought you had homework?"
Shit. "Nothing important." She smiled at him.
"Your parents not mind if I come in this late?"
"Nah, my mams most likely out and my Dad's probably busy."
"Okay then."
She walked in and was half up the stairs when someone shouted.
"Tilly?"
"Yes Papa?"
Joey couldn't help but laugh at how strong her accent went. She glared at him. He shut up.
"Is Dan with you?"
"No Papa, I'm with Joey."
"Hmm, oh right I know who it is. Okay then, don't stay up too late sweetheart."
"I wont."
Tilly dragged Joey upstairs.
"Pick a film shit face. Preferably something scary." Tilly said and went downstairs to get food and drink.
Joey went to her movie collection and picked a ghost film. While he was going through her other DVD he found her a journal. Wait, her personal journal. He flicked through a few pages. Alot were about Dan, some about her childhood.. then he came across a page about him.
'I met a new guy last night. Joey. He was cute, I admit it. His eyes, they were such a lovely shade of gr-'
"No, I shouldn't be reading this." He whispered to himself and put the journal back.
Tilly came back into the room with two mugs of hot chocolate and a bag of popcorn. "Hey what are we watching?"
"Ghost film."
"God I hate ghosts."
"Want me to change the film?"
"Nah, as long as you don't mind me hiding my face into your shoulder?"
"Film time it is."
They were an hour into the film when Tilly started to get tired and yawned.
"Hey, you tired? I'll go if you want?" Joey asked.
"Nope, stay till the end?"
Joey nodded. "Okay then T."
Tilly cuddled right into Joey, her legs tangled in his, her head resting on his chest and her arm round his waist.
"You don't mind me like this do you?" Tilly looked up at him, with her big green eyes. He had to stop himself from kissing her. Wow he was screwed.
"No, of course not T." He put his arm around her and rested his head on hers. Her drew light circles on her hand before Tilly took it and pulled it around her, keeping hold of his hand.
"Night Joeseph," she whispered before falling into a deep sleep.
"Goodnight T," Joey whispered back, placing a light kiss on her forehead before falling asleep himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second part! Comments would be appreciated please x