Status: In progress..

When We Were Younger

Chapter Five

9:30am
"SHIT I SLEPT IN!"
She got a quick shower and threw on her uniform on. She was out the door by 9:50am. She ran to school and arrive at 10:00am, just in time for second lesson which was English.
"Someone slept in."
She turned round and saw Matt there, smirking.
"Shut up Barnes."
"Ouch, Peters. Who shit in your cereal this morning?"
"Haha, very funny."
"Tilly-Mae and Matthew, quiet!"
"Sorry Sir." They said in unison.
"So did you enjoy Josh's party?"
"From what I can remember, yeah."
"Who knew you were a party animal." He said with a wink.
"Tilly and Matt, you can stay behind for 10 minutes at the end of the lesson."
They both groaned.

"Where have you's been?" Max asked when Tilly and Matt arrived to their usual meeting place.
"Barnes here wouldn't shut up, and me being a nice girl chose not to ignore him." She rolled her eyes and sat down next to Dan.
"Says the one who just came into school." Matt sat down next to her. She hit his arm. "Ouch, someones moody."
"Only with you Barnes, only with you." She winked at him and they all burst out laughing.
Dan put his arm round Tilly and she leant into him. "Hows the headache love?"
"Much better thank you."
"So hows out Little Irish Partier feeling today?" Josh asked.
"Much better than yesterday, remind me never to go to another one of your parties Josh."
"Why? You're such a fun drunk though!"
"Fine. Remind me never to party with Max then." She winked at him.
"Oi, I'm sat right here!"
"Max, she has a point you know." Chris joined the conversation.
"Oh I see how this is. All team up on little Max, I see."
The bell rang.
"Aw, come here Maxy." Tilly engulfed Max into a hug. When they pulled apart Max kept and arm around her waist as the walked to their lessons. Dan felt a slight pang of jealousy but he didn't see why. Tilly was just a good friend, right?

Tilly got kept behind again, this time because of Max.
"I swear we're a bad influence of you," Dan said.
"We're turning a nice, quiet girl into a rebelious teenager. Our girl is growing up" Josh said holding his heart and acting all dramatic and wiping a non-existant tear from his eye. Tilly couldn't help but smile at the use of 'our girl.' This is what she wanted, to be part of something. To belong somewhere, and for the first time since she could remember she loved her life.
"Josh." A girl said and we all turned round to face her.
"Ello there Hanna." Hanna was a girl in our year. She was very pretty, but she had a bit of reputation. Josh, had a slight crush on her.
"Can I speak to you for a sec?" She smiled at him.
"Yeah sure thing love." Her turned back round to us and winked and had a slight smirk on his lips. "Back in a sec guys." He walk over to Hanna and they stood there talking for a few minutes. He came walking back with a grin on his face.
"So when are you talking her out mate?" Dan asked, with a smirk on his lips.
"Friday."
"Aw, lickle Joshy going on a date." Max teased. It seemed to work because Josh went bright red.
"Leave Josh alone. Just because you's can't get a date." She said smugly. Josh burst out laughing and put his arm round Tilly.
"See, this is why I like her!"
All the guys seemed slightly hurt. "Aw, I was just joking guys. Don't get your knickers in a twist." They all still looked slightly hurt. "Oh my god, you guys are a bunch of pussies!" They all laughed. "Thats better!"
"We can't stay mad at you Tils." Dan admitted.
"What can I say, I'm just amazing."
"Dont get ahead of yourself Peters." Matt winked at her.
"Oi, watch it Barnes." They all laughed.
They chatted for a while longer before the bell rang. They were all going to lesson.
"Tilly?" Dan held Tilly back.
"Yes, Dan?"
"Um, do you maybe wanna go see a movie with me tonight?"
"Yeah, that sounds nice."
He bent down and kissed her cheek. "I'll pick you up at 7 yeah?"
"Yeah, okay. See you tonight." She smiled and then kissed his cheek. "Maybe I can pick my own outfit tonight yeah?" She winked at him and started to walk off.
"Oi, thats not fair, you asked!" She laughed and waved, then set off for lesson.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I'm so shit at updating!
But here you go
http://www.polyvore.com/outfit_four_school_uniform/set?id=57689329 <- Uniform
Comments would be appreciated and maybe I wouldn't take so long in updating x