Status: In progress..

When We Were Younger

Chapter Seven

Tilly woke up that morning with a smile on her face, even if it was 7:30am and she had a day full of school. But thats when it set in, her and Dan kissed and she had no idea where she stood with him. She got out of bed and tried busying herself to stop herself from thinking. She had a bit of extra time this morning, so she decided to cut her hair for some bizzare reason. She sat infront of her of her dresser with scissors in her hand. She pulled her side fringe infront of her and started cutting. It took her five minutes to cut a fringe that could class as a fringe but still work as a side fringe. She was pleased with it once she'd straightened it. She combed the rest of her hair and put it in a messy bun, making sure her fringe looked alright. She slipped on her uniform and grabbed a slice of toast. She slipped on Dans jumper from last night and opened her door to find Dan stood their about to knock.
"Hi," she said shyly.
"Hello there, haircut?" He asked, studying it.
"Yeah, fancied a change. Does it look alright?" She started to worry and faf around with it.
"It look great." He smiled and stopped her hand from messing with her fringe. He kept hold of it and started walking. "So, did you enjoy last night? I heard the guy who went with you enjoyed it" He asked with a smirk.
"Yeah, I had a great time. They guy I went to the cinema with was a bit of a tit though." She winked at him carrying on the game.
"I doubt he's that. I heard he kissed you as well, he said you're a great kisser."
She blushed. "I had no idea what I was doing so I don't know why.." She mumbled hoping Dan wouldn't hear.
It failed.
Dan stopped her, "Wait, what? Was that your first kiss?"
She figited about before going red and nodding her head. "Yeah."
"Wow, well you're a bluddy quick learner. You're a great kisser."
She looked up at him all red, "um, thanks?"
He lifted his hand up to her cheek, and looked into her eyes. "No problem." He whispered before their lips met again.
This time Tilly had a slight idea on what to do. Her arms, once again, snaked around his neck and she stood on her tiptoes to get more into the kiss. Dan's hand moved from her face to her hips, joined by his other one. They pulled apart, breathless, faces flushed. Dan wanted to kiss her again but all he get was a peck.
"We're gonna be late Daniel." She walked off and looked back with a smirk. He started chasing her and she squealed and started running. He caught her outside the school gates and grabbed her waist, spinning her around. "Dan, put me down." She laughed, "Dan, put me down!" He let go of her only to get hit in the arm.
"Ouch."
She innocently smiled at him. "What? Have you hurt yourself Daniel?"
"Get a room!" Someone shouted.
They both turned round to find Matt stood there.
"Don't make me come after you Barnes."
He smirked and started to run, only to have her chase him and jump on his back and they collapsed on the grass in laughter. The rest of the guys came into the school gates and saw what happened, so they started laughing.
"Matt, mate. You just got beat up by a girl." Josh said after calming down.
"Why are we all surprised? Matt is a pussy."
"Says you Maxy, I bet I could take you on."
"Bring it..bitch."
She grabbed his shoulder, kicked the back of his leg with her heal and pushed him down. Everyone burst out laughing.
"Maxy Maxy Maxy, you just embarrassed yourself." She held out her hand to help him up.
"Yeah yeah, laugh all you want. Atleast I had the guts to face her."
One buy one they all got flattened by Tilly, except Dan.
"C'mon Dan, I'll go easy on you." She winked at him.
"Rightio, don't be angry if I kick your arse." He dropped his bag and went towards her.
She kicked him and he tripped her as well, concluding with her landing ontop of him. She sat up, causing herself to straddle him
"Oh my god, Dan I'm sorry I landed on you." She said whilst giggling.
"Its fine. But if you wouldn't mind, Could you please not sit on me like that, you're wearing a skirt and people are looking."
"Shit, sorry."
"No no, I don't mind." He winked at her.
She blushed slightly, and held her hand out to Dan to help him up and when he was upright he kept hold of her hand. They pissed about for a little while longer before the bell rang.
"I've got two hours of music, so I'll catch you at break." She kissed Dans cheek and the rest of the lads gave puzzling looks but shrugged it off. She jumped on Matts back.
"To form bitch." Then slapped his arse. They all entered the school laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter is terrible, I've got major writers block and it sucks :(
Outfit is just the uniform x