Status: Active!

All The Love's Still There

Chapter One.

"You promise you wont forget about me?"
He wiped my falling tears and kissed my cheek.

"I would never forget about you Ally, I promise." He choked.

Hes been holding back his tears, I guess since this is the last time i'll be seeing him he doesnt want me to remember him when he was crying.
I threw my arms around his body, squeezing him as tight as I can. I breathed in to take in his scent for the last time.
Another tear escaped my eye and rolled down my face. I'm going to miss him. Im going to miss the feeling I get when I see him. Im going to miss the late nights we would sneak out together just to fall asleep in each others arms in the field across my house underneath a sky full of stars. Or the mornings he would come over and make me breakfast for no reason. But most of all, im going to miss telling him I love him everyday and hearing his voice say "I love you too."

I sighed and let him go.
He wiped a tear away from his eye and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a small silver bracelet.
He grabbed my hand and placed the bracelet around my wrist.

"Promise me you'll never take it off..."

"I promise."

I examined the bracelet that had two charms on it, an "A" for Allison and a "T" for Tony, followed by a tiny heart by each letter.

I smiled. "Its beautiful."

He leaned down and kissed my lips. "Just like you..." He whispered.

"Antonio, we have to go now!" His mom yelled from downstairs. Him and his mom were moving to San Diego California. His father passed away about a month ago and his mother couldnt live in the same house anymore, she said it had too many memories. Moving to San Diego and leaving Texas was her idea of starting "new". So that meant bye bye Tony.

I threw myself around Tony and smashed my lips on his.

"I love you so much." I mumbled on his lips.

"I love you more, and I always will..."

*SIX YEARS LATER*

"Allison! I dont know what to wear!" My best friend Karla yelled from her bedroom.

"Wear something flashy, but not too flashy! You dont wanna play hard to get or seem like a slut!" I yelled back.

Karla just recently met a guy at her new job, and now hes taking her out to dinner. They've been seeing a lot of each other lately and shes setting me up with one of his friends.

"Well, what are you wearing?" Karla said walking into my room.
I stood up and let her examine my outfit.

"No fair!" She pouted. "You look good in everything you wear!"

"You do too Karls!" I walked past her, into her room, and into her closet.
I found the white and grey tank top I always thought she looked really good in and threw it at her.

"Here! Just get some black skinnies and your white Toms and damn, you'll look sexy!"

"Oh my gosh, thanks Allison!" She said giving me a hug.

I walked back into my room and waited.

The door bell rang and Karla started to panic.
"Oh my gosh! Thats them Allison! Im not ready yet, go downstairs and stall or something!" She yelled from across the hall.

I looked in the mirror to check if my hair and outfit looked good, then rushed down the stairs.

I opened the front door to see a short, very attractive guy with long curly hair, and another very attractive guy covered in tattoos.

"Hi, Im Vic." Said the short guy.He extended his hand out. I shook his hand and he smiled.

"And this," He pointed to the taller guy next to him, "Is my brother Mike."
Brothers huh? That explained why they looked alike.

I extended my hand out to Mike and he shook it. "My name is Allison by the way, and I believe one of you boys is my date?" I asked picking up one eyebrow.

"That would be Mike, Karla's all mine." Vic answered with a smile. I turned to Mike and he smiled at me.

"Karla are you ready?" I yelled out.

"Yeah, im coming!" She yelled back while walking down the stairs.

"Thats what she said.." Mike whispered. Vic and I laughed. I like Mike already, he has a sense of humor.

She walked towards us and greeted Vic with a hug.

"You look beautiful." Vic told Karla and she started blushing.
I looked at her and winked, she'll thank me for the outfit later.

"Well, we should get going to the restaurant!" Vic said.

I nodded, and we followed them to Vic's car.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story:) hope you guys enjoy it!