Status: Active!

All The Love's Still There

Chapter Two.

The car ride was short and we arrived at the restaurant in no time.
We waited for our waiter to seat us at our table, then we ordered our food.

"So, how long have you girls lived in SD?" Mike asked trying to make small talk.

"Since we graduated high school, so about five years." I answered.

"Thats cool, what made you guys move over here?" Vic asked the question this time.

"My job," Karla answered. "They offered me a really good photography job here, I didnt want to come alone so I convinced Ally to come with me. She got a pretty good job here as well."

"What do you do?" Mike looked at me and took a sip of his water.

"Im a tattoo artist." I said with a smile.

Mike smiled as well, "Oh really? Im pretty big on the tattoos, as you can see." He pulled up his sleeve, revealing more tattoos.

I smiled again, "Well next time you wanna get inked, just let a girl know."

"Of course!" He replied.

"So, enough about us, what do you guys do?" Karla asked.

"We're in a band actually, its called Pierce the Veil." Vic said smiling.
"Yup, I play drums while my hermano over there sings." Mike added.

Karla smiled big, she always had a thing for guys who could sing.

"Thats amazing, we'd have to hear you guys play sometime." I said smiling.

Our food came and we continued talking. Mike and I hit it off really good. We talked about the kinds of tattoos ive done before, how the band he is in is getting really famous, and whatever else came to mind.
We finished our food and we got inside Vic's car.

"You ladies dont have to be home early right?" Mike asked as we pulled out of the restaurant parking lot.

"Nope!" Karla and I both answered.

"How about we walk at the beach for a little bit? Vic asked.

"Sounds good!" Karla answered.

We got to the beach and we all took off our shoes. We decided to leave them in the car 'cause theres nothing better than feeling the sand between your toes.

Vic and Karla sat down by the shore. They said they wanted to relax for awhile.

"You wanna go walk around or something?" Mike asked.

I smiled "Sure."

He stretched out his hand. I looked at his hand and back at him. "Its just a hand, your able to hold it if you'd like."

I blushed and took his hand in mine. We walked along the shoreline and talked about what we both had interests in. He told me that he is deeply obsessed with Harry Potter and I thought it was cute. I told him about my obsession with Tim Burton films and he thought it was cute too.

"Hey is your name just Mike, or is it Micheal?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Its Micheal, but everyone I know calls me Mike." He answered.

"Oh I see, well in that case im going to call you Mikey." I smiled.

He laughed. "Why?"

"I dont know, I have a thing for giving everyone I meet a nickname..."

**************
"Derek's on his way to pick us up for the party, hes bringing a friend with him so you wont be alone." Karla said putting her lip gloss on.
We just started our sophomore year and we just got invited to our first high school party.

"I dont want to hang out with his friend. Im going for you and youre just going to ditch me to go with Derek." I said.
I wasnt so thrilled about going to this party but its whatever, my best friend is dragging me along with her.

"Chill, everythings gonna be fine, just have fun." She said putting her hand on my face.

I slapped her hand away, "Fine."

"Thanks!" She said and gave me a hug.

The door bell rang and Karla went to go open the door.
Derek walked inside and a guy followed behind him.
Karla waved her hand, basically telling me to go over there. I got up from my seat and walked over to where they were standing.

"Hi Derek." I said giving him a smile.

"Sup." He replied.

"Allison, this is Derek's friend, Tony." Karla said.
I looked at him and I felt my heart flutter.

"Hello." He said with a smile.

"Hi." I said back.

"Hey babe, you have anything to drink?" Derek asked Karla.

"Yeah, lets go to the kitchen." Karla left with Derek to the kitchen, leaving Tony and I in awkward silence.

"So, Allison huh?" Tony asked breaking the silence.

I nodded, "Yup."

"Im gonna call you Ally." He said smiling.

I laughed, "Why?"

"I dont know, I just have a thing for giving everyone I meet a nickname." He continued smiling.

"Oh really? Well in that case, im going to call you turtle." I smiled back.

He laughed, "Why turtle?"

"Because youre cute, like a turtle." We both smiled.

He nodded, "Alright, turtle it is then..."

**************

"Allison... Allison!"

"What?... Yeah?" I snapped back to reality.

"Mike and Vic want to know if we want to go back to their house and have movie night?" Karla asked, seeming a little jumpy.

"Sure, I dont see why not." I answered.

Karla smiled big, "Okay, ill go tell them."

Karla and I walked back over to the guys, "So.. Movies?" I asked looking at Mike.

He nodded.

"Alright, to your guy's place then!"

Vic stood up and wiped the sand off of his pants.

"Okay," he said. "But just letting you know now, the rest of the band lives there."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks
Mike.Fuentes
ptvgemers
LadiRainiCarms
for the comments! You guys got me all excited so I updated again :)