Status: Active!

All The Love's Still There

Chapter Six.

I looked at the clock above the t.v. "12:23 p.m" it read. I sighed, breakfast time is practically over and he never showed up. I looked out of the window one last time, just in case he pulled up last minute. "Face it, he isnt showing up." I said to myself. I closed the curtain and took a deep breath. Why did I even bother getting my hopes up? Its just Tony Perry, no big deal... That thought sent chills down my spine. Of course its a big deal, its Tony fucking Perry.
I pouted and walked upstairs. I walked in the direction of my room but the sound of Karla's blow drier made me look back at the door of her room. I didnt think she'll be up right now, but since she is I guess ill go see what shes up to.
I opened the door to her room and walked into her closet.

She looked at me and smiled, "Why are you dressed up so nicely at 12:30 in the afternoon?" She placed her hair drier on the floor and combed her semi-dry wavy brown hair.

I shrugged, "No reason, I just felt like it." I lied and returned her smile. I didnt want to tell her I already got stood up by Tony. I took a seat next to her on the floor and started to comb my hair. It was quiet for a couple of seconds until Karla nudged me with a smirk on her face.

"How did everything go with Tony last night darling?" She nudged me again and started to laugh.

I chuckled, "It was alright, he had to leave early though, girl friend problems im guessing."

Her smile dropped, "Ew, girlfriend."

"Yeah, but as long as hes happy. I just started talking to him again yesterday and I doubt anything will happen again between us... Plus theres still Mike." I replied.

She smiled again, "You and Mike really hit it off last night."

I laughed, "I know."

"Hey, Im getting ready to go out to the park with Vic, I can ask him to take Mike with, thats if you want to go?" She asked looking at herself in the mirror and putting on her eye-liner.

Why not? Im already dressed, and it would be a shame to let a perfectly good outfit go to waste. Tony probably wont show up after all and I really dont want to be home by myself all day. I nodded, "Yeah I would love to go."

"Alright, let me just call Vic real quick." She grabbed her phone and walked out of the closet.

I waited patiently in Karla's closet and looked through all of her clothes. Gosh, this girl has such cute clothes and shes constantly complaining about having nothing to wear. I laughed to myself and shaked my head. Thats Karla for you. Minutes later, Karla walked back into her closet with a smile on her face.

"Mike is so excited to see you! When I asked Vic if Mike wanted to come Mike was still asleep, so Vic woke him up. At first, Mike said no to coming but as soon as Vic mentioned your name he said yes and started to get ready."

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks, "Aww, thats cute."

"Yup! Its about time youve been dating again! Especially with Tony coming back into your life, and we both know Tonys the last guy youve ever-..."

"Ahh yeah I know!" I cut her off.

"Im just saying..."

I looked down. Honestly, I havent really been with another guy since Tony. After he left, finding another boy that loved and cared for me as much as he did was a bit difficult, so I stopped looking for a boyfriend. I went on a couple of dates here and there, but no one compared to him so I didnt bother calling them again.

"Anyways, we are going to meet them there in thirty minutes so just make sure youre ready." Karla said pulling her hair into a pony tail.

"Girl, im already ready! Youre the one that takes forever!"

"Shut up, I know!" She said pushing me gently against her wall. We both laughed and I helped her finish getting ready by picking out her outfit.

Before I knew it, we were in Karla's car driving down to the park to meet up with the guys.
The car ride was short and fast, only because the park was just a couple of blocks down from the house and Karla drived like a crazy mad woman.

"Well, we made it here without killing anybody." I joked as I opened the car door and stepped out.

"Whatever, I missed all the people walking. Everythings all good."

We laughed and walked to the benches that the guys said they were going to meet us at. Five minutes past by and Victor's car pulled up. We waited a couple of minutes until we decided to meet them half way from their car to the benches.

"Karla!" Vic said running over to Karla and lifting her off the ground into a hug.

Mike walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Im so happy to see you." He whispered into my ear. I blushed, but looked down so he wouldnt notice.

"Do you wanna go for a walk pretty lady?" He asked looking at my face and into my eyes. I nodded.

"Okay girly, lets go!" He intertwined our fingers together and we walked along the sidewalk.

"I didnt know you knew Tony." Mike mentioned breaking the silence.

"Yeah, Tony's an... Old firend." I answered.

He nodded, "Thats cool, how long have you guys known each other?" He asked swinging our hands side to side.

"Since high school, we havent seen each other in awhile."

"That explains why you attacked the floor with your face," he joked. "You fainted all hardcore last night."

I felt my cheeks turn red once again, "Oh, yeah I was just really shocked to see him."

He nodded, and walked over to a big tree. "You want to sit here for a bit?" He asked. "Its shady."

I took a seat under the tree and he sat next to me, pulling me into his lap.

"This is nice..." He whispered with a smile.

Gosh, did this bring back so many memories.

I nodded, "It sure is."

He stroked my cheek with his hand, "Your really beautiful Allison." He said looking into my eyes.

"Thanks Mikey, youre not so bad yourself." We laughed and he continued to stroke my cheek.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked biting his lip.

I reached up and met his face, "You dont even have to ask."

I felt his lips curl into a smile under mine. The cold metal from his lip ring sent chills down my body, just like it did the first time.

"I could get used to that." He said, pulling away from the kiss.

"I could too," I replied giving him another quick kiss on the lips.

We sat under the tree for awhile. We talked about our past, but I didnt tell him the part about Tony. We talked about things we enjoy to do on our spare time, and things that we should do in the future. He held me in his arms the whole time and everything felt so peaceful. I traced the tattoos on his chest and listened to him talk about Harry Potter. Its cute that he loves Harry Potter so much, it reminds me of Tony's obsession with Star Wars...
I shaked the thought of Tony out of mind. Im here with Mike now, I dont need to think about Tony...
I wonder why he didnt show up though, could it be his girlfriend problems again?
I closed my eyes and forced myself to stop thinking. I zoned back into the conversation I was having with Mike and listened to everything he had to say.

A hour passed by and Mike and I started to walk back to the benches that we left Vic and Karla at. We talked and we all agreed to go back to the guys place and watch movies for the rest of the day like we were suppose to do the other day. Vic and Mike drove in one car, and Karla and I drove in her car.

The second we got in the car Karla started screaming.

"Ahhh what the fuck!?" I asked in shock.

"Vic asked me to be his girlfriend!" She said sqealing.

"Omg did you say yes!?" I jumped up and down.

"Well duh!"

We both girly screamed for a couple of seconds. "Im so happy for you Karls!" I said pulling her into a hug.

"Im so happy! He really does make me happy Ally!" She said, making sure to keep her eyes on the road and following Vic's car.

I smiled, I really was happy for her. They really did make a cute couple. "Sooo, what about you and Mike?" She.nudged me.

"We just talked... And kissed a little." We both squealed.

"Hes so into you Ally! Forreal!"

I laughed. "Well, he does make me smile."

She smiled. "Its about time youve found a good boy."

I chuckled and we pulled up to Vic and Mike's house.

"Looks like im going to have to park my car on the street," Karla said. "'Cause Tony's stupid car is taking up all the space in the driveway."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took so long to update!
Pleaseeeeee leave feedback!