Status: Active!

All The Love's Still There

Chapter Five.

"Vic and Mike are asleep." Karla came back down stairs pouting.

"Damn. Tony... Can you take us home please?" I asked batting my eyes.

He chuckled. "Alright girls. Just let me go get my keys."
"And put a shirt on while youre at it!" Karla added. He ran upstairs and grabbed his keys.

"There, is this better for you Karls?" Tony asked coming down the stairs fully clothed.

"I dont know, what do you think Allison?" Karla and Tony turned to me. I just shrugged, but honestly I preferred him without a shirt.
We walked out the front door and hopped into Tony's car. Karla sat in the passengers seat since she was better at giving directions than I was. Tony pulled into the drive way of our house and turned off his car. Karla got out of the car the second he parked and went inside.

Tony turned back and looked at me, "Do you mind if I come inside?" He asked.

I shaked my head, "I dont mind."
He smiled and opened the car door, I did the same.
We walked inside and Karla was sitting on the couch taking her shoes off.

"I dont know about you people, but im tired as fuck. Night you guys." She got up from the couch and walked up the stairs.

"Goodnight!" Tony and I said to her. I followed her up the stairs and waved my hand, telling Tony to follow.

"You never took it off..." Tony motioned to my wrist and smiled.

"Well, I made a promise." I smiled back.
I opened the door to my room and walked in, but Tony remained by the door.
"You could come in Tony." I said looking back at him. He nodded and took a seat on my bed.

"What did you do after I left?" Tony asked suddenly. My eyes widened, I wasnt ready to answer questions like this.

"Hmm." I said. I turned to Tony and he looked straight at me. I shouldnt lie, ill just speak the truth...

"Honestly Tony, I cried. Not for days, not for weeks, but for months. Nothing was the same without you."

His eyes saddened, "Im so sorry..." He whispered.

I shrugged, "Dont be, it was the past." I gave him a comforting smile and he returned it.

"So," I said, taking a seat next to Tony on my bed. "Hows your life been treating you?"

"Good. Im in a band, and well, I play guitar professionally now."

I smiled. As teenagers he always talked about him wanting to get somewhere playing guitar. We would stay up for countless hours in his garage, him playing guitar and I would just sit there and listen.

He smiled, "So, youre a tattoo artist huh?"

"Yup! No need to brag of anything buuuut, im pretty good with the ink." I said nodding my head.

He laughed, "Well, your just gonna have to tat me up one day!"

"Sure thing!" I replied.

The room got silent. I wasnt sure what to talk to him about since I didnt know if we still shared the same interests.

Tony looked at me and broke the silence, "Ally?"

"Yeah turtle?"

He chuckled. "Ive been wanting to say..." He paused, "Ive ne-..."

The ringing of his phone cut him off.

"Shit. Hold that thought." I nodded.

"Hello?" He answered his phone. He sighed, "Cant that wait Steph im... No but..." He clenched his fist and released it seconds later. "Alright! Fuck Stephanie, ill be there!" He said into the phone then pressed the red end call button.
He sighed and cupped his face in his hands.

"Are you busy tomorrow Ally?" He looked up at me.

I shaked my head and smiled.

"May I take you out for breakfast? Ive missed you so much and I would love to catch up with you but damn, im sorry.. I have-..."
I placed my finger on his lips.

"Its fine. Go attend to her, ill see you in the morning Tony."

He smiled. "Alright, see you tomorrow then!" He kissed my cheek and showed himself out.

*Tony's POV*

"Im on my way Steph." I said into my phone and started to drive in the direction of her house.

"Just forget it, I dont want you here anymore." She said.

"What the fuck Stephanie!?" I yelled. "Im going over whether you like it or not."

"Dont fucking bother Tony, I dont want to see your face." She said then hung up the phone.
I slammed my fist on the steering wheel. What the hell is her problem? I try to satisfy her, but shes never greatful. I turned the car around and headed home. I attempted to get Stephanie off my mind and I immediately thought of Allison.

I got home and went upstairs to my room. I changed into gym shorts and laid in bed. I was starting to doze off when my phone went off. I reached over to the table by my bed and grabbed it.
I looked at the name that flashed on the screen. Great, it was Stephanie.

"Hello?" I answered

"Where are you?" She asked with an attitude.

"You told me not to go, so I went home."

"Wow, some boyfriend you are!" She yelled. "Its fine though, ill just ask one of my guy friends to come over."

"Alright, have fun." I said.

"Can you at least pretend to care!?" She continued to yell.

I sighed, "Well for arguments sake, I dont care anymore. So why are you still with me?" I said calmly.

"Tony dont do this..." She whispered.

"Do what Stephanie!? Tell you the truth!?" I yelled. "Im not doing anything, this shit is all on you."

"Can you come over so we can talk?"

"No. Ill talk to you tomorrow. Bye." I hung up the phone.

Damn, this girl really knows how to fuck up my mood. I sighed, why is Stephanie such a bitch? Allison was never like that...

Allison popped back into my mind again and I smiled. I thought about the words I once told her... "If this love is ment to be, then we'll find each other again."...
I smiled to myself. Maybe finding Allison again was some sort of sign? At one time, our love was out of control and I feel like a part of it is still there. I feel like Allison and I are somehow connected, but by the heart... And the love that we once shared... Im convinced its something real.
♠ ♠ ♠
Can I have more feedback on how you guys would like to see things happen? And ill take it from there :) thanks for all the comments! Keep them coming please! <3