Status: new fan fic, hope ya like it :)

The Cheap Bouquet

Chapter 5- Relapse

Jaime's POV

It was finally the end of the day. I was putting homework and books into my backpack when I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist, hugging me from behind. I turned and saw a smiling Vic.

"Hey baby." I said, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Hey sweetie. Can I take you home?" He said, biting his lip and giving me a seductive look.

I gave him a seductive look back. "You can take me home anytime you want to." I said, winking at him.

We both laughed and I got all my things and walked out of the school hand-in-hand with Vic. As we were walking I saw Kellin watching both of us intently, his eyes showing that he was hurt. I couldn't help but smirk at him as we walked away.
*
Vic and I watched TV at his house until 6:00 p.m, that's when his mother had said dinner was done. We went into the kitchen and I took a seat besides Vic.

"Looks good Mrs. F." I said to Mrs. Fuentes. She had made enchiladas, my favorite.

She smiled. "Thank you Jaime. How are your parents doing?"

"They're doing good, thanks for asking."

She smiled at me one last time and started making her and Mr. Fuentes plates.

Once everyone had there plates, we started digging in. After 5 minutes or so Vic stood up.

"Everyone, I have an announcement." He said, a small smile on his face. Everyone stopped eating and looked up. I looked up too, but I still had enchilada in my mouth. "Jaime and I are dating!"

Vic's POV

"Jaime and I are dating!" I announced.

Jaime choked on his enchilada but managed to swallow it. My parents were staring at me, jaws dropped. Mike just smiled.

"Way to go big bro!" He congratulated.

"Thanks little bro!" I said, laughing.

"Vic... we uh.... we need to talk to you." My mother said.

"Whatever you have to say to me you can say in front of Jaime." I said.

My mother sighed. "Vic... we don't know how to feel about this." She said, giving Jaime an apologetic look.

"What do you mean?" I asked, the smile completely wiped off of my face.

"She means we don't approve!" My father said quickly.

"Why?!" I asked, starting to get angry.

"You can't be gay!" My father shouted. He stood up. "No son of mine is gay! Why can't you be like Mike?!"

I stood up to. "What the fuck is wrong with being gay?!" I screamed.

"Everything! I forbid you to see Jaime!" He turned towards Jaime. "Jaime, out!"

"Yes sir." Jaime said quietly. He got up and left.

I glared at my parents. I didn't need to look in a mirror to know my eyes were filled with hate. "I fucking hate both of you."

Before my parents could say anything I ran to my room and locked the door. I needed to cut. I ran to the drawer and pulled out my last blade. I didn't care if I was over reacting, the blade cutting deep into my skin always made everything feel better.

I dug the blade deep into my wrist and slowly dragged it across my vein. I did it again, and again. It felt good, I missed the feeling. When I felt better I put the blade back into my drawer. I looked at my wrist, it was a big bloody mess. I sighed. Relapse was a bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, I know I haven't been on for a while and I'm sorry;p I got suspended for squirting people with a water gun my friend brought in and my grandma was pissed because this was the first time I've been suspended and took away my laptop and phone.
And sorry if this chapter was crappy;p
Comments please? :)