Status: new fan fic, hope ya like it :)

The Cheap Bouquet

Chapter 4- Your Love

Vic's POV

I woke up an hour earlier than I usually did. I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and a long sleeve shirt. I ran a brush through my hair, I didn't feel like doing my hair so I just put on a beanie. I slipped into my black converse and grabbed some things I needed. I went outside and saw the sun rising, a beautiful sight. There was a slight breeze outside, it felt amazing. I could today would be a good day. I got into my car and drove off. I had a surprise for Jaime, and I knew he would love it.

Jaime's POV

I really didn't want to go to school today. I didn't set my alarm, so my mom had to wake me. I saw I only had 5 minutes to get ready before I needed to go leave to get to school. I threw on a white v-neck and a pair of blue skinny jeans. I pulled my favorite red van's on and ran out of the door, making sure to grab my backpack as I did so.

As I got into my car I couldn't help but look over at Vic's house. I was shocked to see he had already left for school. He never left this early. I started getting nervous, I'd have to face him today. He would probably think I was weird for liking him. I sighed and got into my car and drove to school.

Vic's POV

I drove to a nearby florist that was open 24/7. I walked in and smiled at the old woman behind the counter. I looked around for a bouquet of flowers. I found a perfect one and was disappointed to see it was 24 dollars. I decided to get it anyways, it was perfect, and Jaime was definitely worth more than 24 dollars.

I walked up to the cash register and set the flowers down. I pulled out my wallet and saw I had 25 dollars, just enough.

"Are these for a special someone or are you just buying them so they don't die on the display?" The woman asked jokingly.

I laughed. "These are for a special someone. I'm gonna tell them that I like them by giving them this bouquet and a love letter I wrote."

The lady smiled at me. "How cute!" She stared at me for a long time. "You don't happen to be a Fuentes, do you?"

"Actually I am." I said, still smiling.

"My, you look just like your dad. And I hope you have a good personality like him. He painted my house for free! He said I was nice and kind that he would give it to me for free. Now, I'll repay the favor."

I smiled, my dad was so kind. "Thank you so much." I reached behind the counter and wrapped her in a big hug. She hugged me back and I took the bouquet and left.

Jaime's POV

I walked into the school. The bell had already rung, so I quickly walked to my locker so I wouldn't be late. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the locker. Vic was standing next to it, smiling with his big perfect grin. I looked at the locker and saw a bouquet of flowers taped on, a love letter, and some confetti.

I smiled. "Why'd you do all this, Vic?"

"Read the letter to find out." He said, the grin on his face getting even bigger. I picked it up and read it.

"Jaime,
Why would you think it's weird you like me? I'm actually glad you like me, because I've liked you since the 9th grade. It would be an honor to call you mine. Whenever I'm around you my stomachs tied in knots, and it's amazing that I can keep my cool around you. You're so perfect no matter what you say. I can honestly say you've saved my life. You have a great personality, and you're beautiful. If I could spend the rest of my life with anyone, I would want it to be you. I want to be your forever. Please be mine?
-Vic<3"

I looked up to see Vic standing there, a smile plastered on his face.

I wrapped him in a tight hug, not caring who saw. He hugged back just as tight, or maybe even tighter. I pulled away, leaving my arms around his waist holding him close to me. "I'd be more than happy to be yours."

Vic smiled and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled and kissed Vic on the lips. I could feel him smile as we kissed. I pulled away, not wanting to get caught by a teacher. A lot of people were staring at us with shocked expressions on there face. I didn't care what they thought of me though, I was finally happy.

Kellin's POV

I started walking to Vic's locker to apologize about last night. The only reason I said those things was because I was angry that I wasn't the one he liked. No one knew this about me, but when I was angry I would get furious. I would turn into an angry beast, lashing out on everyone.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Jaime and Vic kissing. I was heartbroken, I didn't think Jaime was gay. They pulled away from each other and I saw Jaime wrap his arm around Vic's tiny waist. He looked over at me and gave me a death look.

"You're dead, Quinn!" He shouted. He let go of Vic and started running towards me. Vic stopped him though.

"Jaime, come on. He's not worth our time. Lets just go." Vic said. Vic looked at me, his eyes full of hurt, and walked away with Jaime.

I sighed. "Why do I do everything wrong?" I said to myself. The bell rang, and I rushed to my first hour, not wanting to be late.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, there might be some Kellin/Jaime drama :1 not giving anything away tho >:)
I know this chapter is short and crappy, sorry I have a lot of homework to do.
But thanks so much for all the comments on the story, I appreciate it so much! <3 Keep them coming please? c:
(title credit to I See Stars)