Status: new fan fic, hope ya like it :)

The Cheap Bouquet

Chapter 8- The Danger In Starting A Fire

Vic's POV

I walked into school next day and saw Jaime at his locker, spinning the lock. I was upset that he didn't answer me all day yesterday, but I ignored the sadness. It was probably just my separation anxiety kicking in, and making everything much worse than it actually was.

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and planted a small kiss on his neck. "Happy 2 weeks baby." I whispered in his ear.

He turned around and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. He opened his locker and grabbed his things for first hour. He slammed his locker door shut, not saying a word. I looked into his eyes and could easily tell he was upset. It almost looked like he had been crying, his eyes were red and puffy and his face was pale.

"Hime Time, whats wrong?" I asked. He ignored me and started walking to class. "Jaime, whats wrong?" I tried again, still no reply. We walked into the classroom and took our seats. Kellin and Justin were already sitting in there seats.

"Jaime, please answer me." I begged.

"I'm fucking fine Victor!" Jaime snapped. "Stop asking, it's really fucking annoying!"

"Sorry." I said softly. I glanced over and saw Kellin and Justin staring at us. I put my head down on the table and held back the tears. Jaime had never snapped at me, even before we were dating. Oh well, I was annoying, so I couldn't blame him for not snapping at me.
*
The bell finally rang, signalling the end of school. I left my class and went strait to my locker. I hadn't talked to Jaime all day, although I really wanted to. I pushed the urge away though, scared he would snap at me.

When I had all the things I needed, I slammed the locker shut. I was shocked to see a smiling Kellin standing there.

"Hey Vic, I was thinking we could hangout today." Kellin said, biting his lip.

I looked over at Jaime and saw he was watching Kellin and I with an envious look in his eye. I turned back to Kellin and smiled. "Sure, sounds fun."

"Great, I'll drive you to my place." Kellin said. I smiled and followed Kellin out of the school and into his car. I got in the passengers seat and we drove to his place.

We got out and I walked in. I was shocked to see 2 boys and 2 girls running around the house. I never knew Kellin had siblings.

"Are these your siblings?" I asked. "There cute!"

Kellin smiled. "Yeah they are, and thanks! There a handful." Kellin walked through the living room and I followed him. He led me to his room and shut and locked his door.

"If you don't lock it, those little suckers get in." He said.

I laughed. "I don't have that problem, it was always just Mike and I at the house."

"Lucky!" Kellin exclaimed. "I love them, but sometimes I just wanna throw them across the room." I laughed again as Kellin sat down on the bed. I sat down next to him.

"Why'd Jaime snap at you in first hour?" Kellin asked, a curious look on his face.

"I don't even know." I said, shrugging. "I try my best to be a good boyfriend, but I guess he doesn't appreciate it."

"Anyone would be lucky to have you as a boyfriend." Kellin said. Slowly, he cupped his hands around my face and gently kissed me. Reluctantly, I kissed back. When Kellin pulled away, I knew I wanted more. I kissed him again, with more aggression. My tongue grazed his bottom lip, and he allowed me entrance to his mouth. I went in and flicked my tongue across his a few times, and then explored his mouth.

I pulled away, and this time it was Kellin who came back for more. He kissed my lips, and slowly moved down, planting kisses as he went. When he got to my neck, he took his time, practically sucking on my neck. I knew there would be a hickey, but I didn't care a the time. He stopped and slipped off my shirt. I helped him, and he continued down my neck. I let out a moan, it felt so good.

Kellin stopped and put his hand over my mouth. "Shh." He went back to the previous spot he was at and kept going down. When he got to my nipple, he planted a small kiss on it, and softly bit it. I bit my lip hard to prevent letting out a scream of joy. He looked at my face and smiled and continued going down, planting small kisses. When he finally got to my hips, he took his time, making sure it would leave a mark. When it finally did, he crawled on top of me so we were eye-to-eye and put his hand over my mouth.

"Kellin what are you do-" I stopped talking when I felt his warm hand on my penis. He rubbed his thumb over the head, making me moan. It was muffled by his other hand that was still covering my mouth. Slowly, he started pumping me. My hips arched up, it felt so fucking good. I practically screamed at how good it felt. Kellin started pumping faster and faster as each second went by. He crawled down, removing his hand from my mouth. He stopped pumping for a second, and then I felt his hands being replaced with his mouth, and he started sucking. I put my hands over my mouth, but still it wasn't enough to muffle the scream I let out. Kellin ignored it, still sucking. He sucked for 10-15 more minutes, but then he flipped me over and started pulling my pants down.

We had to stop though when my phone started ringing. I groaned and pulled up my pants and pulled my phone out of it. I saw it was Mike calling.

"What?" I said angrily.

"Jaime's here. He brought you things, and he feels really bad about snapping at you today. He has a reason though. Where the hell are you?"

"I'm uh, I'm at Kellin's." I answered. "I'll leave right now, bye." I hung up and slipped my phone in my pocket. I started getting my things together.

"That was great." I said, still breathless.

Kellin smiled a sheepish smile and his cheeks turned as red as an apple. "Thanks." I grabbed my backpack and Kellin walked me to the door.

"I'll drive you home." Kellin offered.

"Great." I said, smiling. I followed him to his car and got into the passengers seat. The first 5 minutes of the drive was silent, until I finally said something.

"That was just a one time thing Kellin." I said. "I'm in love with Jaime. And we can't tell anybody about this. Got that?" Kellin just nodded.

We got to my house, and I was glad to see Jaime waiting on the porch, a bouquet of flowers and some other small boxes in his hands. I got out of Kellin's car and ran to Jaime, embracing him. Kellin watched us for a bit, but after a while I heard him drive away.

Kellin's POV

"That was just a one time thing Kellin." Vic said. "I'm in love with Jaime. And we can't tell anybody about this. Got that?"

My heart shattered into a million pieces. I sucked it up though, of course he had just used me for sex. That's what they all did. I just nodded, not knowing what else to do. I would never be good enough for Vic.

When I got to Vic's house, he ran out of my car and into Jaime's arms, not even thanking me for the ride home. I eyed the happy couple enviously, wishing that could be me that Vic was happy to see.

A tear came to my eye, but I quickly wiped it away. I had a plan in order to get Vic to be mine. Satisfied with the plan, I smiled smugly and drove off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wonder what Kellin's plan is? :o
i wasn't originally gonna update this till like Sunday, but since I love you guys so much I distracted my friend and finished the chapter<3
comments please? c:
chapter title credit to: A Day To Remember