Status: Hope you like it.

It All Started With a Hello

Chapter 9

Zayn sits down on the couch and pulls out his glasses. He’s missed looking at old photos of him and Olivia. He always loves how in every picture she just radiates, always looking beautiful. He looks to see if Niall’s car is outside in the driveway, but is relieved to see its gone. Niall said he was going to the market to get some milk and bread but Zayn knew better. Niall was coming back with bags of groceries. Zayn smiles and sat back down on the couch. He pulled out a photo album and flipped through the pictures. They were mostly pictures of the children, but that’s not what he was looking for.

Finally he found the picture of him and Olivia. He smiled as he saw his family crowded around Olivia and him to take a photo. Olivia always loved his family and his family left the same exact way. He remembered that day like it was yesterday.

*flashback*
*ZAYN’S P.O.V.*

“Zayn, are you sure they are going to like me?” Olivia had asked me the hundredth time.

“Babe, they are going to LOVE you! I mean it. So please, stop worrying.” I say pulling her closer as we walk up the stone walk way to my parent’s house.

Only weeks before I had asked Olivia to move to London with me so we can see each other. The deal was that she would until college and then she would find her own place. She insisted that she help pay but I wasn’t having it. I am the man, I will support my girlfriend. I look over at Olivia and her face is pale. I laugh and stop walking and turn to her.

“Olivia. They will love you! I promise, you are perfect!” I say gripping her shoulders and looking into her eyes. She nods and I gently peck her on the lips.

“Zainy! Aah, this must be Olivia. “ A woman voice said from the house. I look up and see my mother standing in the doorway with my three other sisters and father. I wave and call them over.

“Olivia, this is my mother, Patricia, and my three sisters, Doniya, Waliyha, Safaa Malik. Ooh and my father, Yaser.” I say smiling widely putting my hand around Olivia’s waist. My mother grabs Olivia and brings her in for a hug. After my sisters mimic and soon my father gives in and hugs also. I smile and see my other cousins walk outside. I wave at them, then kiss my mother hello.

After dinner I announce that its time me and Olivia leave but not before a family picture. We all crowd together and wait for the picture to snap. After we all say our goodbye my father pulls me aside.

“Shes a keeper.” He whispers as he pulls me into a hug. As we pull away and smile and look at Olivia, who is playing with my little sister Safaa. “ Yeah.. shes a keeper.”

Olivia catches my stare and smiles back.

*reality*

Zayn look at the photo in my hand again. Zayn smile at his hair and think, ‘what was I thinking.’ He turn the photo over and see Olivia’s handwriting.
Hi Babe! Hope you and the boys are having fun on the tour. Me and Aidan where going through the pictures and look what we found!? That was the first time I met your family. ): I miss it! Jassy’s kicking really badly, I wish you could be there for the birth of your first daughter, but I know, I know. You cant. I love you babe, wish you were here.

Zayn smile reading the note. He thinks back to when he got to the emergency room just as Jassy was being born. He wouldn’t have but Louis somehow managed to make it happen.

*Knock, Knock*

Zayn looked up from the photo and got off the sofa. He was expecting Niall but was shocked when he saw who was there.

“Olivia..” He said in a whisper like it wasn’t real. Olivia was soaked from the rain that was pouring down. Her makeup was all over and her hair was a mess. Zayn thought she looked just as beautiful.

Olivia crashed her lips into Zayn’s. Zayn instantly kissed back. He was waiting for this for months. He missed her touch and her beautiful lips. Zayn felt Olivia smile breaking the kiss. He pulled away and looked into her eyes.

“Why..” Was the only thing he could say. Olivia sigh and met his gaze.

“Zayn. I miss you. I love you ! Don’t you remember the first time we kissed? How we felt sparks and that we were the only people that were in the world?! I couldn’t sleep for weeks and I wouldn’t stop thinking out you after that! And now.. Now it’s the same thing! I don’t just love you Zayn! I need you! “ Olivia says breaking down. She had been so strong for so long. Zayn could see that know. Olivia stood there, tears falling from her eyes.
“Say some thing Zayn!” She shouted sobbing, “please…” Zayn didn’t know what to say. He loved Olivia, but the fight they had was rough. Olivia let out a sob and then turned to walk away. Zayn weighed his options.

“Olivia, wait!” He called out running down the drive after Olivia. She turned back, her tears mixing with the heavy rain. Zayn grabbed her by her waist and pulled her in kissing her passionately as the rain beated on his head. This time they both felt the spark that they felt the early years of their relationship. As they kissed the moments they shared flew there Olivia’s mind. From the alley to the first kiss, Olivia cherished them all.

Olivia’s hands snaked their way up to Zayn’s wet hair and Zayn pulled Olivia closer. Zayn could feel Olivia’s heart beating against his chest. As their lips moved in rhythm this time Zayn smiled breaking the kiss. Olivia pulled away and placed her head on his chest and listened to his heart thump. Zayn laid his head on top of Olivia’s and closed his eyes. He missed this. He missed all of this, from the kisses to the touches.

“What the hell are you two doing?” They both turned their head and looked over. Niall was sitting his car with his window down and head sticking out. Olivia and Zayn looked at each other and laughed.

As Niall got out of his car Zayn and Olivia got into Olivia’s car and drove home. As Zayn walked into the house Aidan and Jasmine where still on the floor looking at the pictures. Jasmine looked up and saw them.

“DADDY!” She yelled racing over to her father. Zayn scooped her up and twirled her around. Jasmine laughed and couldn’t stop smiling. Zayn put the little girl down and smiled at his older son. For the first time in weeks Aidan smiled back.
“Daddy,” Jasmine said tugging at Zayn’s soaked shirt.

“Yeah Jassy?” He say picking the girl back up.

“You’re not going to leave again, are you?” Zayn looked at Jasmine then to Aidan and finally to Olivia then smiled.

“No, Jas. Im never leaving again. “ Jasmine smiled and the hugged her father. Aidan got off the floor and hugged his father tightly. Olivia joined and then looked up at Zayn. He had one tear sliding down his cheek. Olivia smiled and kissed it away. He looked at her and kissed her.

“I promise I’ll never leave.”

THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
HI! Soo sorry , its kiinda short. But hope you like it! Please tell me what you think. Im new to this website so please tell me if im doing something wrong. (: