Status: Hope you like it! (:

Dreams Do Come True.

Chapter 3

"Where is my make up mom?" I yell from the bathroom.

I need to look my best tonight, its the last night i will be able to see Harry and everything needs to be perfect! I find my make up bag and finish up. I put on my favorite party dress. Its plain black cocktail dress and hugs me perfectly, showing of my curves and my favorite shoes, cheetah print. I walk out of the bathroom and look at the time, 7:30 , just on time. I say goodbye to my mother and walk next door. I knock and wait.

"Hello love." Harry says opening the door.

"Hi." I say trying to be a flirty as possible.

He blushes tells me the boys are on there way over and then vanishes to the bathroom to finish getting ready. The door opens minutes later and the boys walk in with Danielle.

"Yaaay! Kimmy's here!" Danielle says running up to me hugging.

"Hi! Haha." I say chocking on her curly hair that got caught in my mouth.

After Harry finishes getting ready we are off to a nice night club called triple 'L'. We get inside and i take in the surroundings. Flashing lights everywhere and loud music you can feel deep in your soul everytime the bass drops. We walk up to the VIP section and order drinks. After about 4 shots and 3 fruity drinks im pretty drunk, very light weight, and ready to dance . I grab Harry's hand and head down to the dance floor. We grid and dance around each other.

"You look really nice tonight.." Harry whispers in my ear.

I feel goose bumps run down my spine. " Thanks, not to bad yourself.." I say back.

After 4 more songs and lots more drinks Liam comes up to us.

"Hey guys, Niall is wasted, we're going to leave. you coming?"

"Yeah, sure." I say stop dancing. "Come on Harry.."

We pile in the van and i sit in the very back with Harry. Everyone is pretty wasted but Harry and Niall have anyother beat. They are litterly falling over each other. We head back to the hotel and everyone goes to there seperate rooms, I help Harry into his. I shut the door and look at him.

"Hiyaa.." I say sitting on his bed.

"Heey." He says stareing into my eyes.

He leans in and kisses me. First soft then with more power. His tongue glazes my bottom lip for entrance and i allow. Finally we stop of air. He starts kissing my neck leaving love bites. A small moan exscapes my lips. He smiles while kissing my neck. He slowly unzips my dress and i unbuttom his shirt. I throw my shoes off and he unbuckles his pants letting them fall to the ground. I push him on the bed and jump on him kissing his chest then down lower and lower until i find his underwear. I slowly pull them down and then.....

"KIMBERLY! WAKE UP, I CANT BELIEVE YOUR SLEEPING?! DID YOU NOT HEAR ANYTHING HE JUST SAID? I TAKE YOU TO THESE THINGS BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO LEARN NOT SLEEP!" My mother says shouting in my ear.

I pull my head off of the table and look around. Im in Ohio, at a meeting, not a hotel or in Harry Style's bed. I have dremt up a fantasy and have been reliving it for almost a month now.

"Sorry.." I whisper back.