Status: Hope you like it! (:

Dreams Do Come True.

Chapter 5

We head to the diner and get breakfast and then go off the the mall. We shop around then call it a day at noon. We head back to my house and walk up to my room. When we enter my room the front door opens and my mom walks in talking on the phone.

"Love you too! Cant wait until you meet Kimmy, she'll love you hunny! Remeber next week your coming over! But i have to go now, so ill call you later." Carla says into the cell phone.

The week passes by faster then I wanted. I wasn't to siked to see the new person my mother was going to bring home, but at last it was time.

"Hunny are you ready?" My mom says from the kichen.

"Yes!" I say for the thousandth time.

I run upstairs because i forgot to change my shirt from earlier. When i am finished I hear the front door open andmy mother greet him.

"Hunny! We have company! Get down here!" She yells up the stairs.

"Coming.." I say shutting my door and walking down to the livingroom.

"This is my daughter, Kimberly." My mother says when she sees me emberg from the hallway.

"Kimberly, this is Harry." She says stepping out of the way so i can get a look at him.

I look up and am shocked. There stands in my living room is Harry Styles. I stop dead in my tracks and just stare. He meets my eyes and then froze also. He must have remembered me.

"Hi.." I say breaking the stare.

"Hi." He says back trying to be polite.

"So, now that your guys have met.. Why dont we eat. I made a special dinner for my special daughter and man!" Carla says stepping in.

We walk to the table at sit down.

"Oh, i forgot to grab the napkins, Be right back." Carla says standing up.

"No, i got i-" I started to say but she was already in the kitchen grabbing the things.

"So.." Harry says turning to look at me.

"Yeahh.." I say trying not to make eye contact.

"Look, im sor-" Harry starts to say but stops when my mother walks back in.

"Okay, lets eat!" She says sitting back down.

She puts her hand on Harry's and smiles. I feel anger bubbling up inside me. I dont even know the guy so why am i getting so mad? After dinner my mother gathers the plates and sliverwear and takes them to the kitchen once again leaving Harry and I alone in the dinningroom.

"Really, Im sorry.." Harry says starting up the conversation again.

"Harry, its cool.. I dont care." That was a lie. I cared a lot.

"Okay, well i just wanted to know that you dont care that im dating your mum." He continues.

"Its whatever. I dont care." I wanted to believe it but i just couldnt.

"Okay.." Harry says smirking.

On that note Carla walks in the room. Harry walks right up to my mother and plants a passionite kiss right on the lips. I turn in discust and stomp up the stairs.

*Harry's P.O.V*

On that note Carla walks into the dinning room. I walk right up to her and kiss her with all my might. After the kiss i turn to see the expression on Kimberly's face but find that she has walked out of the room. All i can do is smile. Carla takes my hand and leads me up her bedroom, she locks the door and begins to kiss me.

*Kimberly's P.O.V*

I plumped down on my bed and grab my laptop. I type in twitter and begin to scroll. All at once i begin hearing pounding on the walls.

"Great.." I say laying down, putting a pillow over my ears.

Finally i fall into a restless slumber. I wake up at 6:30 and cant get back to sleep. After a hour of time to get back to sleep i get out of bed at walk downstairs to get a glass of water. I walk into the kitchen and find that im not the only one that cant sleep. Harry is searching my fridge.

"Oh hey love, do you know where the eggs are?" He says then turns, "Oh i thought your were Carla. You two look a lot alike."

"There behind the milk.." I say getting a cup out of the cuboard.

"Thanks love."

"Bye.." I say begining to walk out of the door once i finished filling my glass with water.

"Wait.." He says grabbing my arm, "Can we talk?"

"About what Harry?" I say stubberly.

"You know what Kimberly! I feel like you dont want me to be here."

"Well, arent you smart?" I say sipping my water.

"So what, you want me to just stop going out with your mum just because you thought there was something with us?" Harry shoots back.

"No! I just think your not my moms type!" Lie.

"You would want your mum to be unhappy just because you are?" He continues.

"Harry. This conversation is over! I dont care what you do. Your not my problem." I say walking out of the kitchen while Harry's face changes from anger to hurt.

I get into my room and shut the door. I jump in the shower and just stand there for what seems like hours. I look down and let the water roll down my back. After i finish i get out and do my hair and brush my teeth and get dressed. I look at the clock and its 8:30. I deside its time for me to go back downstairs and try to get something to eat. When i walk into the kitchen i interupt my mother kissing Harry. I clear my throat.

"Oh, hunny! Hi." My mom says wiping her mouth.

"Hi" I say not looking at Harry.

"Would you like something to eat? Harry made food." Carla says pointing to the counter.

"Thanks, but ill have ceral." I say looking at the food. It does look good though.

"Nonesense. Eat the food. Your scarey skinny!" My mother says pushing the supjects. "Harry, tell the girl she looks odd. She needs more fat on her. She had know butt or boobs!"

"Carla.. I think she looks fine. If she doesnt want to eat dont force her. It wasnt that good anyways.." Harry say now looking into my eyes.

I finally make eye contact. I regret it the second i do. I get sucked into his charm and good looks.

"You dont need to suck up baby! Jeez. " Carla says turning to start the dishes.

I want up to the food and look at it. Its bacon and pancakes. My all time favorite breakfast food.

"You should try it. Your perfect... woops, i mean its." Harry says whispering in my ear. I cant almost hear the smirk on his face.

I grab a plate full of food and go into the dinning room. Then i hear the doorbell ring.

"Kim, hunny can you get the door." My mother calls from the kitchen.

I get up and walk to the door. When i open it Brittany walks in.

"Hey, i didnt know you were coming over." I say closing the door.

"Yeah, i have nothing to do at my house. But i am really thursty, i need something to drink really bad." She says walking to the kitchen. I follow. When we enter the kitchen Harry is sitting on a stool and my mother is doing the dishes. Brittany stops dead in her traces.

"Do you see him too..?" Brittany whipsers out of the corner of her mouth.

"Oh yeah, Brit this is Harry, Harry this is Brit." I say walking to the fridge to get Brittany something to drink.

"Oh my god! Harry Styles!" He begins giggling uncontrollably.

"Brittany come on!" I say walking out of the kitchen into the dinning room.

When we sit down at the table Brittany looks at me and begins to smile again.

"What are you smiling at?" I say begining to chomp on my food again.

"You got with Harry and know hes sitting in your kitchen with your... mom?" She says playfully pushing me.

"Uhm. No. Harry got with my mom and now hes in the kitchen with her." I say continueing to eat.

"What?!"

"Shh! Dont be so loud. Theyre like right there."

"Oh my god. Thats crazy. So like does her remember you?" Brittany says after putting her drink down.

"Yeah, He said he was 'sorry'. I dont know. But come on. Lets go upstairs." I say picking up my plate and walking into the kitchen to put it into the dishwasher.

When we get to the kitchen Harry is the only one in there.

"Where is my mom?" I ask not looking at him.

"Oh she had to go to work. She told me to say goodbye but I didnt want to interupt your little chat in there.." He says grinning.

I blush and walk out of the room.