I Just Can't Get My Hands Off You

Chapter 1:I Need To Kiss U

Damon is a shy,kind,sweet guy....he's been hurt before poor thing...he and i r friends kinda i mean when i don't kiss him cuz i can't help it...my powers r like a succubus power but i don't kill my mate...i mate with them...but when i want to...most can't control it ones like me...just mate with the first guy there with but i want to have a choice...its not like normal mating i have to bite any part of his body to take there blood and mix it with mine and it becomes like and egg and a sperm but different...Damon is always nice to me and he makes me laugh he is a great guy like i said..."Aly!"he called from the ground when I'm on my balcony and he smiles"hey"he said and i smiled"hey"i said i can feel the lust pooring to just pounce on him..."I'll come up"he said and smiled and i went to the door and opened it and he smiled with his camera in his hand"umm can i take pics of u"he said shyly"of course"i said and he smiled we walked to my room and i locked it so when my dad gets home he will not see a boy in my room...even if its just Damon ans i smiled and he tooked a pic and i went in front of my closet and posed for him"do u want me to take off my shirt?"i asked and he laughed"no lets keep it PG"he said and i smiled and i got closed to him"u drive me crazy"i whispered in his ear and he bit his lip"i know ur kinda a succubus"he said and smiled...i started to breath heavily and he backed up on to my bed"i need to kiss u"i said and he dropped his camera"oh no not again"he said and i kissed him and he bit his lip...the side he is scared to let out shows when i kiss him..."uhh Damon.."i said and he touches me and i imagine more since i promise Damon i won't take his innocence until he's ready and no matter the Damon that is unlock from my kiss wants to i have to keep my word"i love u"he says and i smiled and kissed his lips and i touched him over his jeans and he moans so cutely..."i'll do anything for u"he says and i smiled"i know u will"i said and touched him under his chin and kissed his lips again..."please be mine"i said..."I'll always will"he said and i smiled...even though its Damon under my succubus spell...its good to hear it from his mouth and i got up and i tooked off my shirt and then my shorts and he looked and bit his lip"love me"i said and he got up and listen"i love u Aly so much"he said"touch me where ever u truly please"i said and he touched my sides and kissed my lips and his hand slid down in my underwear...he put his fingers inside and i moaned he kept playing with it and i pushed him down on the bed I'm on top and he looked up and looked at me with those greenish blue eyes and i backed up and i got dressed again and i looked at Damon"come back to me normal Damon and my spell went away of course Damon saw all that happened...he looked at me and he bit his lip"i'm sorry i did that"he said"don't be i really liked it"i said and smiled and i jumped on him and i laid on him and he held me"why do u like me?"he said"cuz i love innocent looking guys that r sweet and kind and funny...i love every part of u from ur lips to ur-"i said but was interrupted by him"umm yeah i know"he said and smiled and i looked up"but ur a succubus pretty much"he said"that doesn't mean i don't have feelings"i said and he shooked his head"no that's not what i meant"he said and i smiled"close your eyes"i said "why?"he said and i looked at him"i want u to feel what i feel when I'm around u"i said and he closed his eyes and i bit my lip"clear your head"i said"that like hard to for me"he said'fine"i said and touched his head"there i cleared ur mind but temporarily"i said"wow i feel so much calm"he said"i know"i said softly and i held his hand"I'm gonna heighten ur feelings to where a succubus feels for a little bit"okay"he said and i smiled and i did it...and he started to breath heavily"whats happening?"i said"this is how i feel when I'm with u and he open his eyes and he grabbed me and pushed me on the bed"i want to do u"he said"a favor?"i said"no...i want u here and now"he said and i bit my lip and snapped my fingers and he was back to normal"u see now...the lust is just so much"i said"that sucks u feel that way everyday"he said and i smiled"yeah...i want to fuck u everyday of the week and i can't cuz its wrong if i gave in...u will want to go away from me...cuz i don't even know if i will stop if i just do u once...and your a human u can't keep up over a succubus power..well a kinda sorta Succubus and he smiled"so how r u and a human suppose to mate?"he said"its a bite that can mate us i need your blood in me to mate with u and i won't bite u no matter how much i really want to...to have a baby u/kinda a succubus would be my dream..."i said and he smiled...