I Just Can't Get My Hands Off You

Chapter 2:So Very Close To Breaking A Promise

i watched Damon sleep and i started to breath heavily i want him so bad ...i kissed his lips while he was sleeping the only time i can kiss him without him becoming my slave...he woke up and looked at me and he smiled"i had a dream that u kissed me...and i didn't became a sex slave"he said"i kissed your lips while u where sleeping again...u look so cute i couldn't help myself"i said and he looked at me"u know those feeling that show when u kiss me r still there...but I'm to scared to let any girl i...and I'm sorry"he said and i looked at him and smiled and cried and he looked at me"what did i say"he said and touched my face whipping the tears away and he smiled"no nothing...its just u feel the same even a little means the world to me"i said and he smiled"really?"he said and i smiled"yes and....i don't want no one but u"i said and wrapped my self around him and i touch him over his jeans and he covered his face and he moaned a little then he bit on his sleeve and i looked at him and pulled his hands from his face and smiled and he looked at me and i got close to his lips"don't..."he whispered to me and i stopped and looked at him and he bit his lip and i smiled and i slid my hand down his pants and he bit his lip and smiled"wow u know all kinds of ways to make a guy want"he said and i smiled"I'm kinda a succubus..its in our blood how to please a man"i sand and he looked at me and i kissed his lips and my spell turned him..."i want u"Damon as my slave said and i went on top of him and tooked off his shirt and Damon kissed my lips aggressively and he lay me down and tooked off his jeans and underwear and i saw it for the first time and i bit my lip and i tooked off my underwear i was in a skirt...and i got in position and he kissed my lips"i want u to have it...its all yours and then i remember my promise to Damon the real Damon"stop"i said and he became normal and looked at me"does the real u want this"i said and Damon looked at me and blushed"no...not yet"he said and i nodded my head and let him get dressed and i put on my underwear and he looked at me"I'm scared Aly..."he said and i smiled at him"i know...no presser"i said and he looked at me and he went to me and he held my hand"stay with me...promise u will never leave me"he said and i smiled and he looked at me"i'll stay with u forever"i said and he smiled"what happens if i kiss u first"he said"idk...u might turn into my slave again"i said and he smiled"be strong k"he said and kissed my lips and he looked at me while our lips locked and he smiled and looked at me and he smiled after"r u normal?"i asked and he nodded his head and laugh a little and he touched my face"idk if ill let u have it anytime soon or if we r meant to be but i know i can't live without u and u can't breed without me"he said and smiled"and i also won't be able to live without u too"i said"and he smiled............