I Just Can't Get My Hands Off You

Chapter 5:He's Back

Aly was jumping on a trampoline and i just watched her have a blast"hey"Ross said and i looked at him"i see she back to her old self"he said and i nodded my head"yeah...do u miss this Aly?"he said"yeah...she seems so happy now"i said"that's because for so long now she wanted sex she was true to you and only u so she didn't go and went to a different guy and she wasn't getting any from u so she became weak and starving"he said"u want to see her like this forever...listen to me cuz i know her and i know everything us kinda succubus's need"he said"show me"i said and he smiled"thought u would never ask"he said and Ross went to Aly"Ross?"she said"hey Aly"he said and i bit my lip"i'm here cuz Damon Wants me here...so i can help him take real good care of u"he said"okay"she said"thats it okay....your not gonna yell at me?"he said"it wasn't your fault that we broke up...its forbidding one kinda succubus to be with another Kinda Succubus"she said and i smiled"i missed u"Ross said"me too"she said and walked away"okay Aly is okay with this so lets get started"he said and i smiled"first every kinda succubus needs sex like humans need food...sexual attention is like a snack to us kinda Succubus...its good but its not filling....u see sex is the main meal...its what gives us energy and t makes us be ourselves....so u have to give it to her daily...u made that commitment when u fell in love with her and saved her life yesterday...think of her like a pet"he said"but she's so much more then that"i said"i know"he said"so i feed her 3 times a day"i said"3 times no...at least once and like 2 snacks"he said"then she will be healthy"he said"okay"i said"so did u feed her anything today?"he said"no"i said"well get to it"Ross said and i went to Aly and she smiled and i kissed her and she touched me and i touched her and she bit her lip and i played with her till she moaned really loud and i am still awkward about this but she loves it...and i stopped and i kissed her and she smiled"mmmm that was amazing"she said and laughed a little and i smiled"i'm glad u like it"i said and smiled and i kissed her neck"forever"i said and she smiled and i looked at Ross who gave me a thumbs up...and i smiled..(Ross's p.o.v)"he will do just fine...he has to learn"i said to myself and smiled and walked away...