I Just Can't Get My Hands Off You

Chapter 4:Rolling Underneth The Stars

i was super nervous but Aly needed this so i have to suck it up and i unbuckled my belt and as i did that i kissed her and i bit my lip after and i tooked off my jeans and i looked at her and i tooked off her underwear she was in a dress and i got closer and then she got in position and i tooked a breath and i pulled off my underwear and i closed my eyes and went in and i tooked my hand off my eyes and looked at her and i kissed her over as i did her...the only way i knew from movies...i was super awkward and nervous but she had no complaints she bit her lip and she dominated me after she got her energy back she had to asked me to kiss her when she wanted and i gladly kissed her she felt really good and my heart raced and i smiled and she was so gentle with me she asked if she was being to fast or to hard...but she was fine but holding back didn't give her the pleaser she needed...kinda succubus's like it rough i guessed but if she becomes to rough i might not be able to handel it...maybe one day but i'm just a beginner and i still have to get the vibe of her ways you know...but that night was a night to remember...i don't even remember why i was holding back....next day she came out all happy and cheery like she use to be when i first met her....i guess the sexual attention isn't enough for a kinda succubus...i mean it gives them some energy and sex makes them super happy and more wild and she came to me and kissed my cheek and held my hand like she wanted"i don't even feel horny right now"she said and i smiled"really?"i said"yeah...i feel normal"she said and i smiled and we walked holding hands and we walked and talked and we laughed at the little things and it felt great to have Aly all happy now"look Damon a fish"she said pointing out the fish at sea world...we went together....its so much better now.....