Just a Kiss

Episode One: Unexpected Turn of Events

Srry. Can’t make it. Rain check?
XOXO
Kurt

Blaine sighed heavily as he placed his phone down onto the coffee table. His dark brown eyes then wondered to the second cup of coffee that he had bought for Kurt. Everyone has been spending so some much time practicing for sectionals that he and Kurt had barely spent any time together. Today was going to be the first day in over a week that Blaine and Kurt would be able to spend time with only each other. Now that Kurt wasn’t coming anymore, it was pointless for him to stay.

Just as Blaine began to gather his things up, he was suddenly startled when someone took a seat beside him. Blaine looked up to find a lovely girl before him. Her dark brown hair was pulled back into a messy bun, with short strands of her wavy hair falling out. She was wearing black jacket with royal blue trimming. Hidden beneath the fold of her jacket collar, Blaine could see the school badge. It had the initials M embroidered onto it along with a scarlet red rose behind, meaning the girl was from Melrose Academe, a private school for girls.

Blaine cocked his eyebrow as looked at her fact. She wasn’t looking at him, but past him. He then turned and followed her gaze towards the front entrance of the coffee shop. Outside, he could see a high school guy outside, looking around as though he was searching for someone.

“Can…can I help you?” Blaine asked the girl as he turned back around.

“W—what?” she gasped as she finally laid her dark brown eyes on Blaine.

“Um…d—did you need something?” Blaine stuttered.

“Oh, God,” she suddenly gasped and quickly brought her hand up to hide her face.

Blaine glanced behind his shoulder and saw that the high school student who was outside walk into the building. He then turned back around to the girl.

“A—are you okay?” Blaine asked.

She sighed heavily as her eyes fell back upon Blaine. He could see the desperate look on her face as she said, “I—I know this is going to be a very strange request since we don’t even know each other, but—” she stopped and looked passed Blaine. She bit her bottom lip as she turned back to Blaine and asked, “Could you…just…pretend to be my boyfriend?”

Blaine’s eyes widened. “W—what?”

“Please!” she begged as she reached her soft hands out and cupped Blaine’s. “I—”

“Hey, you,” a voice rang.

“Tom!” the girl before Blaine exclaimed as she looked up at the guy, who Blaine had saw standing outside. “W—what are you doing here?”

“I was waiting outside your school for you,” Tom said with a smile. “You just slipped passed me.”

“Oh, sorry. I guess I didn’t see you,” the girl lied. “I was…in a hurry,” she said with a weak smile before glancing at Blaine with a pleading look.

“So,” Tom said as he, too, looked at Blaine, “who’s this?”

“Oh,” the girl exclaimed nervously, “this is—um… Tom, this is—”

“I’m Blaine Anderson—her boyfriend,” Blaine said with a bright smile as he placed his hand on top of the girl’s.

“Yeah,” the girl said as a smile of relief fell upon her face, “this is my boyfriend, Blaine.”

Tom’s face turned sour. “Oh…I—I didn’t know you had a boyfriend,” Tom stuttered.

“We just started dating,” Blaine confidently replied while staring up at Tom. “I’ve been busy practicing for sectionals so we haven’t been able to spend a lot of time together.”

“‘Sectionals’?” Tom repeated as he crossed his arms over his chest.

“Yeah! Blaine’s in the"—she glanced at Blaine and he mouthed her the answer—"glee club at his school,” the girl smiled.

Tom nodded slowly. He then hesitantly looked down at the ground before saying he had to get going. He then hurried out of the place.

“Oh, thank you so much!” the girl immediately exclaimed when Tom had left. A bright smile came onto her face as she leaned towards Blaine and whispered, “You just saved my life. H—how can I thank you?”

“How about a name to start?” Blaine asked as she withdrew her hands.

“I’m Julie Dawson,” she smiled.

“So, what’s up with that Tom guy?” Blaine asked. He then added, “If you don’t mind me asking, that is.”

Julie’s smile faded. “He’s…sort of my stalker.”

“You’re stalker?”

“Well, not exactly. Stalking is a strong word to use, but…he’s been following me around for a few weeks now. He has a crush on me, and…I’m just not interested.” Julie slumped back in her seat as she said, “He doesn’t seem to understand that.”

“Well,” Blaine smiled, “I’m glad to have helped then.”

“And I’m so thankful for that!” Julie smiled. “Could I—get you a drink or something? As a thank you.”

“Nah, I’m set,” Blaine said as he held up his drink. “Thank you, though.”

“All right, then,” Julie said as she stood up. “It was a great pleasure meeting you. Again, thank you very much for helping me out.”

“It was no problem at all,” Blaine smiled. Julie then bid him goodbye and walked off.

A smile couldn’t help but remain on Blaine’s face after Julie had left. He then began to pack up his thing when he noticed something on the chair Julie was just sitting on.

Blaine quickly grabbed the object and hurried towards the door.

“Julie!” he shouted as he stepped out onto the street. He looked around, but Julie was nowhere to be seen. He then let out a heavy sigh and looked down at the red cell phone in his hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't worry Klaine fans, I love Blaine and Kurt too much to do too much damage with this story.