Invisible

Invisible

She can’t see the way your eye
Light up when you smile.
She’ll never notice how you stop and stare
Whenever she walks by.

*Franks POV*

“Gerard!” I yelled trying to get my best friends attention.

“Wha-?” He half asked.

Gahh ever since that new girl got here he hasn’t been the Gerard I know and love. It’s like she puts him in a trance!

“What are you looking at?” I asked

“Her! She’s just so beautiful! I just wish she would see me too”

“Bro, do you even know her name?”

“Of course I do! It’s Lyn-z”

“Okay, too bad she doesn’t know you exist!” I said getting a little angry

“Not yet Frankie, not yet”

I just sighed and turned to open my locker before I did, well said, something I knew I would regret.

And you can’t see me wanting you
The way you want her.
But you mean everything to me.

*Flashback*

“Truth or dare Frankie?” Mikey asked peering over his glasses across the circle we sat in, in his living room. “Come on we don’t have all night!”

I sighed not even wanting to play this because I knew everyone else would torture me, knowing how I felt about Gerard. “Dare, I guess” I said finally, knowing I would regret that choice.

Mikey looked at Ray and Bob before looking at me with an evil smile playing on his lips. “I dare you to make out with my brother”

Crap! I knew this was coming, but not to be one to back down from a dare I pretended to think for a moment before crawling over to Gerard. I looked up into his beautiful hazel eyes for a split second, then leaned forward and placed my lips on his. It took him a second but he finally kissed back and licked my bottom lip, of course I opened my mouth letting his tongue explore my mouth while mine did the same to his. About a minute later we broke apart gasping for air.

*End Flashback*

I wish he knew that, no matter how fake that kiss was to him, it meant the world to me and I wish we could have stayed that way forever. Maybe I’m just that good at hiding my feelings, but I don’t know how much longer I can do that.

And I just wanna show you
She don’t even know you
She’s never gonna love you like I want to.
And you just see right through me
But if you only knew me,
We could be a beautiful miracle, unbelieveable
Instead of just invisible.

Of course, I just totally zoned out and look who doesn’t realize, I could have just been shot and he would probably not even realize it.

“Come on Gerard, she’s only been here a week and she’s already captain of the cheerleading squad! I’m not saying you completely don’t have a chance, but they are just a little slim don’t you think?” I explained

“I know Frankie, but just look at her. You can’t not agree that she is totally gorgeous”

“I will admit she is really pretty, but she’s not my type. But come on, you gotta look at the people right in front of you that love you, but you just overlook them just like she’s doing to you” I said pulling him into the bathroom and making sure no one heard this little conversation.

“Who Frank?! There is no one right in front of me that I care about!?” He yelled.

*That Hurt.. A lot*

“ME GEE!! I LOVE YOU, DON”T YOU GET THAT?!” I yelled back, “Oh Fuck!” I clasped my hands over my mouth and ran out of the bathroom and through the front doors of the school. I didn’t want that to come out, I didn’t want him knowing yet.

There’s a fire inside of you
That can’t help but shine through

“Frank! Frank! Stop please! Wait up Frank!”

I could hear him calling after me as I ran through the parking lot. He sounded really upset, that was never my intentions. Soon enough I ran out of breath and that gave Gerard a chance to catch up to me.

“I’m so sorry Gee.” I said through my tears, “I didn’t mean for that to come out, and now you probably hate me and I don’t blame you. So please don’t sugarcoat it and ju-“ Gerard covered my mouth before I could finish.

“I could never hate you Frankie, you just caught me off-guard, and I’m really sorry but I just don’t feel the way that you do.”

“I know” I was sobbing uncontrollably by now. “But.. She’s never gonna see the light no matter what you do!”

“I know, I know, but I still gotta try. Don’t get me wrong I do love you Frankie I really do, but not in the same way. I love you like a best friend and like a brother. I hope you don’t hate me because of this, I couldn’t handle it if you hated me.”

“I could never hate you, ever.” I smiled slightly, “Can we just pretend this never happened and go back to the way things were?”

“Of course we can!” He smiled and pulled me into a big bear hug.

We walked back into the school like nothing ever happened.

*15 Years Later*

I still love Gerard but him and Lyn-z got married last summer. That’s right he got the girl, and they have a beautiful baby girl named Bandit. I also have a wife, Jamia, and two beautiful baby girls, twins, Cherry and Lily. Gee and I are still the best of friends and I am so happy, I wouldn’t want this any other way!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I Know This Is Probably Really Really Crappy... But I Wrote It Two Years Ago And I Just Found It Again In One Of My Notebooks... I'm Not A Very Good Writer But I Try And Well Kinda Fail But Oh Well.. :)
Comment Pweasee?