Status: In the Making... Comments = Love, and updates

Some Things You Just Can't Control

A little frustrated

Edward POV-

To say I was upset was an understatement. I couldn’t read their minds, and it frustrated me to death, yeah reading people’s minds got tiring, but I sure was missing it at that moment. I was scared, they didn’t smell human and they outnumbered us. Carlisle was friendly with them, and I guess that was a good sign. Love seemed nice… Ash was okay, and Joi was just a little girl, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t dangerous. I just wish I could read their minds.
I looked over to the couch to see a girl with lightly tan skin and long black hair in curls; she was the symbol of beauty. People always thought Rosalie was the definition of Beauty, but this fair creature truly was what beauty meant. And when she looked at me, I felt shivers go down my spine. I shook my head, NO, I’m with Bella. But now it was harder to picture Bella in my mind, what came up was this girl. She smirked, probably able to tell what I was thinking… I guarded my mind. No one could have this much power over me, never.
Love, looked at me curiously, she smiled and nodded as if it all made sense to her. The woman with long ginger hair came down the stairs and smiled, making a smart remark to Carlisle and who I assume is her husband. He wrapped his arms around her waist.
“I’d like to properly introduce myself, my name is Lane Wade, and this is my wonderful wife Rachel-Ann. It seems that you have already met Love, Ash, and Joy. This” he said looking to the dark haired boy sitting on the couch next to her, “are Lucifer and Elle.” So that was her name… if fit, truly it did. A beautiful name for a beautiful creature. No, I shook the thought from my mind.
Two girls descended the stairs, one blonde and one brunette. “Hello, I’m Dolore and this is Trista” the brunette said with a nod before sitting at the desk in the corner and opening a book and beginning to read. She seemed very calm and timid; however the other girl seemed sad and insightful. The backdoor opened to show a man about Emmett’s build and size, with long dark hair that ended a little above his chin. He looked at all of us skeptically. Before nodded and walking up the stairs.
Love laughed before saying “And he is Wolfe. Don’t worry he seems mean and antisocial on the outside, but he is actually a softy on the inside.” Jasper laughed and said, “A lot like Emmet.” Love looked to him and her eyes widened. She sighed before looking at her hands and whispering something to Elle before leaving the room. I quickly looked to Jasper to see how he took it… he looked sad and as if he was going to run after him. I heard Dolore sigh and whisper something to Trista “Stop messing with them.” She sighed and smirked before responding, “They brought that on themselves.”