Status: In the Making... Comments = Love, and updates

Some Things You Just Can't Control

A little control

Jasper POV (This should help some)

When she looked into my eyes, I was frozen where I stood. I’m not sure, but something about those eyes, reminded me of home, no not with the Cullens, but back on the ranch with my family. All sorts of emotions rushed at me, Confusion, Curiosity, Joy, Friendship, pure peace, then pure agony as she ran out.
Alice was watching me with a look of anger, as if she thought it was all my fault, but I wasn’t even sure what had happened. Then that girl laughed and said we had brought it on ourselves, and I was beyond perplexed. Carlisle and Mr. Wade walked out of the room leaving all the children there, since Esme and Mrs. Wade walked out to the garden.
Edward looked to me and gave me a look that said, “What the Hell just happened?” I don’t even know, but I can still feel the pain. It was almost unbearable. He took me aside to the girl who had laughed and the small brunette reading a book, I think it was Trista and Dolore. Edward nodded agreeing with the names, I looked to the girl Dolore, she barely looked up from her book before pointing to a stack of books next to her. I took the incentive and picked up one, it said Grief, I looked back to the small brunette and she shook her head, so putting that one down I continued, Knowledge, which got a smile and shake of the head, Darkness, nope. Light, no. Decisions, Beauty, Joy, Nope, definitely not, and Nada. Is there even one here… Love, she actually smiled and nodded her head.
The book was thick and dark brown leather with golden stitching with runes on the binding and Love sketched elegantly across the cover with beautiful and haunting designs on the upper left corner falling to the bottom right corner. She pointed out the door that Love had walked out of earlier and I took the advice and walked out, it took me outside the house to a small path that I followed.
And if I hadn’t been a vampire I would have dropped the book right there and then, (http://www.flavorwire.com/304429/15-gorgeous-garden-houses?all=1). The Trail led out to a field with a small glass house that overlooked a lake and there sat Love on the white bed in the center of the room. I wasn’t surprised to see her here seeing as she left that way, but what I was surprised to see was a guitar in her hands and tears falling down her face.
Something strange started to come over me, I wanted to run to her, and stop her tears. No! I shook the thought out of my mind, Alice! I gathered up all the self-control I had and I turned on my ankle and walked back toward the main house. I wouldn’t lose control. Half way there, I finally realized, I was about to lose control of my emotions… not my thirst. And for the first time I truly felt relieved.