Status: PLEASE tell me how you feel and if i dont update aware me

I Don't Need My Memory to Remember that Smile

No ones truley here for me

I lay in bed contemplating the whole memory. Alek was Madeline’s father. I think.

I walked out of the room and went looking for Alek with Maddie on my hip.

Alek was sitting in what I presumed was an office with his head in his hands. He was crying.
I cleared my throat trying to get his attention.

“Czy zawsze łaskotać ludzi, kiedy jesteś podekscytowany?”

”You rember?” He asked me with tears still streaming down his face.
‘I have memorys but not all of them.”

‘ Do you want to talk about it.” He asked

„ Yes, are you Madelines father, or do you know who her father is. Alek what im trying to get at is who are you pertaining towards me?”

He hiccuped and i walked over to him and handed him Maddie.
„ Seems when im sad holding her makes me instantly happy.”

„ It does for me as well. Lily I am Madelines father, but if i tell you the rest you might run like you did before.’

„ Why did i run before?”

‘Im not telling you the whole story because im not losing you again but you thought I didnt love you when you found out about certain circumstances.’
„ What circumstances.”

„ Do you remeber anything about your chilhood or your past before me?”

‘ Yes those memories are there. Im from here but my father moved to America when i was seven for some reason im not quite sure, and me and my mother lived here. She died i think when i was ...”

‘’ Do you know why she died.”

”Yes, she um , she, i think got shot by someone. After that all my memories are blank.”
I thought about it and i remeber buts and peices of my mothers murder investigation titling news storys. She was a baker and her name was Marie. I instantly felt a wave of grief come over me after that. How could i forget about my mother. It saddend me, but then i realized i had more family than that. My grandgfather, Edward.

”Zabierz mnie do domu dziadków, NOW!” I yelled.

I couldn’t really tell you why I was mad, but once I figured out I had a grandfather his name angered me. Why wasn’t he the one who had found me or rescued me. I know Im close to Alek I can feel it but being around him angers me for reasons unknown even to me.

“ You can’t mean that, you just got here. Ill call him and ask him to come over for dinner, just please stay.” He begged.

“ Then tell me everything.” He looked defeated but still said nothing while he got up from his chair and walked out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me how im doing trying to update asap