Status: PLEASE tell me how you feel and if i dont update aware me

I Don't Need My Memory to Remember that Smile

Insight into why i love you

I walked into the kitchen after putting Maddie into her playpen and found Alek cooking dinner.
“ Do we work together?” I asked him.
His back was turned away from me. He turned around and smiled the smile that always put those butterflies in my belly.
“We used to, you worked for my dads company. He was in advertising, we were both associates, but once you got pregnant you quit.”
“ Alek please tell me what happened. Once you tell me certain things I do get those memories back. Please.” I begged.
I was starting to feel sick so I sat at the large island stools and rested my head on the table.
Memory:
“ Are you really going back to him after everything he has done to you. Are you stupid? I would have thought that this was something your mother would have done but not you. He was just there to protect you he didn’t truly love you.” This man was yelling at me. I assumed he was my grandfather and we were talking about Alekzander.
“ I believe him, it may have not been love to begin with but I think it grew into something.” I said crying my eyes out clutching Madeline to my chest.
“ I paid him and once you guys had that child I was still paying him for the service he was supposed to be fulfilling.”
“I don’t-don’t care anymore. He may have made a mistake but at least he told the truth unlike you. Im leaving, I love you grandfather but I don’t want to see you ever again.”
“ Lily don’t leave.” He tried to grab my hand but I tripped and hit my head on the table edge.
I was out for a while and when I woke up it was dark and I grabbed Madeline and bolted for the door even though my head was pounding and my vision was becoming blurry.
After that I was cold and then nothing. Blank.
I lifted my head. That memory took a lot of energy out of me. I felt someone’s hand on my back and looked up to find Alek leaning down and peering at me.
“ Are you okay?”
“ Yeah I just had a memory that’s all.”
“ About what?”
“ Me when I was younger that’s all.” I lied.
I got up and headed to my bedroom. I was so tired and needed a good nap. I laid my head on the pillow and the nightmares had instantly begun once I closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me tell me tell me sorry about grammatical errors