Status: I'll make this one work out somehow

Godling

The Other Than Me (Rewrite)

3 Gear apartment, Room 638, 16-11-2XYZ, Kyuutensora city. "It's alredy 3 days off from school. Tomorrow I'll be back to my routine. It seems I can't move living things yet, but I can move anything in the radius 3m from myself." Yuki said to himself. "Yuki! I'll go shopping, you're okay alone right?" Asked Yuki's aunt "Yes!" He replied, then the front door closed with a slam. 30 minutes later "Dling dling, come pick us!" The bell rang "Huh... who is it?" Yuki replied lazily "We're looking for Yuki Teruya!" Said a boy "We're the Ouji elementary school quadruplets!" Said a girl " Oh, that quadruplets, come in!" Yuki said. "I must maintain my relationship with them. Maybe I can make use of them."

"Hello." Said a boy "Hi." Said another one "Sorry for interupting." Said a girl "Hi." said another "So, what do you want?" Yuki asks "My name is Rea, the girl there is Rair, the boys are Fea and Fezu" Said Rea "Pleased to meet you" They said "You know about 'Godling', don't you?" Ask Rair "How do you know?" Yuki replied. "Well, we are some of the other." Said Fea "So what's with that?" Asked Yuki "Well, we want to tell you that..." Said Rea "... We are chosen at once, which means we are a team." All of them said continuing what Rea said "Oh...Oh!?" Yuki said surprised "You.. You are?" He asks again "Yup we're a team. But we only have one power. and it is Con..." Fea said but was interrupted by Fezu. "Ssshhh. He need not know!" "What is it? I'll tell you mine. It's Telekinesis." Yuki said "Ours is Conjuring." Said Fezu

"Conjuring? What's that?" Asks Yuki "Need not know!" Fezu said "O, okay" Yuki said disappointed "It's like making thing we want come true." Said Rair "O,Oi!" Said Fezu surprised "We don't need to..." He said again but Rea interrupted "It's just paying back." "Well then we're off." Said Fea "Bye" Said Yuki, waving to them "Now Lat's get started. Later at day, "Aunt, I'm going out!" Said Yuki "Okay, be safe!" She replied. Yuki went to the park where his parent died "Maybe I'll start here." He though. He begin to call his friend "Kurosawa, can you go to the park near my home?" He said "What's this Yuki? Finally opening your heart? I'll be there in sec" She said, then the line closed.

"Hi!" Said a girl "Hi" Yuki replied "So, whats up?" She asked "How... How about a Da... Da.." He said, acted like he wanted a date "Date? I'll go with you tonight then." She replied happily "Heh heh heh, I can't believe it! That drama club can give advantage to me" He thought. They went just like how a date is, after some hours "Um... Yuki, thanks for to day, but I must go home now." Said Kurosawa "Wait, let's go there!" Said yuki, pointing to a small alley "Why?" "Let's just ge there"He said pulling Kurosawa's hand "Wha..?" She said surprised and scared "What's going on? This isn't like Yuki" She thought. After they got to the alley "Now let's begin your torture" Said Yuki from shadows, Kurosawa has already been tied. "I bit farewell to you, bye bye" He said waving. then the rope getting tighter and tighter. After some time the rope stop, Yuki took the handkerchief at Kurosawa's mouth "What... are... you ... doing, Yuki? Uh.... heh..heh" She said "You need not know, bye" As he said this knives flies around her, then after Yuki gone all the knives flies toward her and stabbed her.

The next day. "... The victim is Kurosawa Yuo, She was massacred yesterday..." Said the reporter in TV "To easy. I'm going to take some others now" Yuki said, He's about to go out but an explosion occured in a plaza near them. "Wha, What was that?" He Said. "Bam! Boom! Bam! Explode, all!" Said a man at the mall. "Stop at once, you're surrounded!" Said a police. "Huh?" He said, then all the polices some how exploded. Yuki got into the plaza and meet the quadruplets"Fezu! What is this guy?" Yuki asked Fezu "Uh..." He replied, "Let's just stop him for now." He said again"Oi old man, stop now!" Said Yuki "You want to be like the polices too, kid?" Said the man, threatening Yuki. Then a giant wall surrounded them. "Yuki! We can't let normal people see us fighting!" Said Fezu, then an axe appeared "Here Yuki, use this!" Said Rair "OK!"He replied. Then the axe trembled and flew toward the man "Ah, I see so you are..." Said the man but a tape closed his mouth and bind his body "Yuki, don't kill him! He's another candidate! His name is Ryuji Sakamoto!" Said Rea, Yuki nodded then he stretched his hand out, the axe moved around Ryuji, circling him. Faster and faster. After a few seconds it became unseen, and seconds later it makes mirages. "Hyah!" Said Yuki, closing his hand. All the axe's mirage closed into Ryuji and suddenly his hands and legs are chopped into tiny shreds, not even a blood trace left. "Great! Yuki!" Said Fea High-fiving him "Um!" He replied. then Ryuji's body began to be red, and second later burned "Fu fu fu. You kids are good." Said a voice "But not so good to even hurt me!" Then a flame began to burn, forming Ryuji's silhouette. "It's me!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for someone helping me for the grammar! Read it and comment it, please.