The Ship of Dreams

Water Pressure



What were the directions? Shit, I can't remember. Oh my god, I'm going to kill us both just wandering around in fucking waist high waters. Fuck! I can't swim all that well, damn you mother for never teaching me.


Frank thought in his head as he felt the he was on the verge of tears. Then an idea came to mind, it had to work.

"Gerard! Gerard where are you!?" He called then he heard it.

Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! It was metal on metal.

"Help! Can anybody here me?!" It was Gerard!

"Gerard?! Gerard?!"

"Frank! Frank I'm in here!"

Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang!

Frank turned his body around to walk towards Gerard. Him making all that noise helped him find him easier. He found the white door Gerard's voice floated out of and quickly pushed it open to find Gerard stood upon a desk. Surrounded by all floating furniture, Frank pushed it all away to get to Gerard as quickly as possibly. Reaching out for him as tears flew from his eyes.

"Gerard! I'm so sorry! I'm sorry! I believe you! I'm sorry!" Frank pleaded as he neared him with open arms.

Gerard smiled sadly and leaned his neck down so Franks lips could reach his own.

"It's okay baby. But look, we have to get out of here." Gerard looked into Franks eyes, as he held his face close to Gerard's.

"Okay."

"I need you to check the cabinet over there. We're looking for a bronze key, Frankie." Gerard commanded as Frank made his way to a key cabinet, searching franticly for the key Gerard said.

"There are none here Gee!" He panicked.

Gerard thought then had no choice but to send Frank back up for help.

"No! I can't leave you Gerard..." Frank said sadly.

"You have Frankie...Come on give me a kiss and go...I know you'll do it." He smiled and kissed Frank.

Frank sadly walked back out and took note the water was now above his waist, that made him nervous. His eyes caught the staircase and he quickly got up on it, grabbing the railing to pull out of the water. He ran up the stairs, all soaked from the freezing water he just came out of. He ran around screaming for help but nobody was round, they all left to board the life boats. The the sound of feet running caught his attention, someone who worked here!

"Wait!" He caught their attention.

"Oh young sir! Come on we must go! But don't worry everything is going to be all right!" He pulled on Franks arm.

"No! There's a man down there and he needs our help!" Frank tried to pull the bigger in the other direction but he wouldn't go. "Your going the wrong way!" He got mad.

"Don't worry sir-" Frank stopped him by punching him in the face and leaning against the wall in swallow deep breaths.

"...The hell with you." He said holding his bleeding nose and running off.

Frank was left in the empty hall leaning on the wallpaper covered wall. His hopes all gone and the future of him and Gerard drowning together. It's what he wanted right? To be with Gerard till death.

He got off the wall and was about to go tell Gerard their fate when he spotted an ax...An ax that can cut through anything, including annoying handcuffs. He quickly snapped out of his suicide daze and smashed the glass that separated him and the ax.

Running as fast as his short legs could carry him, Frank ran back down to the floor where Gerard was being held and felt panic. The water got higher since he left, and considering his height...

Slowly he went down the steps and was met with below zero water.

"Oh god!" He said out loud from shock of the water. He knew it was cold but damn this was freezing. He walked with the ax above his head back to Gerard's room. The water now on his chest.

"Gerard! I will this work?" He asked walking in to see Gerard had moved higher up to avoid the water.

"I guess it'll have to." He said knowing they didn't have much time.

"Okay." Frank walked over to Gerard, making him nervous.

"Wait!...Take a few practice swings over there." He suggested.

"Sure sounds good." Frank walked with difficult movements over to the closet door and swung the ax into the wood of the door.

"Good, now try to make that same mark again." Gerard said with confidence in Frank.

Frank swung again, only this time his mark was very off. They both looked at the difference and felt the same thing. Fear.

"It'll have to do. Come on!" Gerard said in a hurry.

Frank looked up at Gerard with doubt that he could do it. Gerard watched Franks hands on the ax and smiled.

"I trust you Frankie...I love you." He smiled and Frank sighed.

"On three?"

Frank only nodded.

"One."

"Two.

Clang!

"Oh my god!" Frank screamed with a smile as he saw he did it.

"You did it! Oh baby!" Gerard jumped down and picked Frank up, kissing him.

"Okay, now we better get out of here."

Taking Franks hand he quickly moved them both out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another shortie hehe

Loving it?

=D