Status: This is for one of my besties and dearest friends, Corcorthecarebear, as part of her birthday that just past. Happy birthday girly

I Do

Chapter 1

She sighed a loud sigh. She was nervous as all hell. they had planed and planed for months and months and this is what they were doing, marrying in Vegas, fucking Las Vegas. She sifted in her dress, it was a simple corset style dress with a lacy skirt, longer in the back then the front. She fidgeted as one of her close friends, Gina, fixed her hair in to a loose curled do.
" Guys, do you think he'll back out?" she asked softly, she wasn't nervous about getting married, she was excited, she was nevous that he would back out of the whole thing.
Val scoffed." are you shitting me right now? you and Jimbo are prefect for eachother and HE asked you to marry him." she said then laughed and looked at her twin sister." i just sounded like Matt." she said with a smile
Michelle nodded." seriously and if you have ANY sort of cold feet those feeling will pass once you see his face." she encouraged.
Gina chimed in as well." and besides girl, fans would line up in a fucking heart beat to marry him and he chose you be fucking excited."
her statement was followed by a soft 'what the fuck.' look from Cassadee.
" just trying to help she said with a light laugh and finished with her hair. in just a matter of moments Cassadee Monroe was soon going to be Mrs. Sullivan.
She felt like she was going to throw up.