Status: This is for one of my besties and dearest friends, Corcorthecarebear, as part of her birthday that just past. Happy birthday girly

I Do

Chapter 2

The guys had been drinking and laughing in another hotel room they got for the surprise wedding, they would soon never forget, well if they didn't get shit faced.
" A toast to our Little Rev, for tying the knot with one of the coolest chicks we know." Brian said draping his arm around Jimmy's shoulder.
Jimmy laughed nervously and took a big gulp of his beer, Him and Cassadee had been together since freshman year. She even got her parents to let him stay in their guest bedroom when he got kicked out. She was the love of his life, his soul mate. He already knew he wanted to spend the rest of his life and all of the afterlife with her.
Matt looked at Jimmy and smiled a little." Jimbo, you don't have cold feet do you?" he asked softly watching Jimmy nod." Dude trust me once you see her in her dress all of those feeling will melt away."
Johnny looked up from what him and Zacky were talking about and laughed." dude Shadz you're sounding a lot like Val." he said with a smile and a small wink at Jimmy to make him feel less nervous and got playfully hit making everyone laugh.