Status: Updating a few times a week :') I'm busy with exams so please don't shoot me if I'm late updating!

Don't Ever Let Go of That Smile

Made Up, Dressed Up

Kellin walked up the long drive to his house. He was just coming in from the first day back at school. It hadn't gone well. It was senior year, meaning his best friend Austin was finished school as he was a year older. As he walked around the side to the front door, he noticed Austin's car parked out the back.
"There's a shock", he thought sarcastically. He and Austin had been best friends since as long as he could remember. Even in kindergarten they had been inseperable. They didn't live together but they lived close to each other, so they basically lived in each others houses. Austin had just got his driver's license, and seeing as Kellin's was the biggest house, he was there almost every day throughout the summer. Kellin burst through the door.
"Don't you have a home to go to?" He called, teasing, as he walked through his OWN door.
"Hello to you too, Kellin", Austin smirked as he walked into the kitchen to meet Kellin.
Kellin's heart jumped. Austin looked more beautiful than ever. There he stood, in that white tank top that was Kellin's favourite, and his dark blue skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees. Kellin loved when Austin wore tank tops... It made him even sexier when all his tattoos were on show. And the way his too-long hair fell over his face.... Kellin snapped himself out of it.
"So. How was your first day back?", Austin asked, as he flopped down on the couch with his can of Coke. Kellin sat down beside him.
"Pure shit. I mean, nobody in my year is even worth talking to. They're so STUPID! Man, I wanted to shoot some of them..", he replied, shaking his head and sighing.
"Aww, poor lickle Kellin", Austin teased with a baby voice. Kellin loved when he did that. And Austin knew that. Austin went for the remote and switched to Scuzz, the only good music channel nowadays, in his opinion.
"Shut UP, Austin, I swear to God", he said laughing, as he threw a cushion at Austin.
"Woah, watch it!", Austin burst out laughing. "You made me spill my Coke everywhere!"
"N'aw, sorry dude", Kellin said sarcastically, giggling. "Now you're all wet", he snickered.
"And sticky", Austin replied with a wink, making Kellin blush. "Damn Kellin, who would've thought that a classroom of seventh-graders would have made you this horny?"
Kellin cracked up, without saying a word. When he calmed down, he looked Austin deep in the eyes.
Austin slowly leaned closer and closer, closing his eyes, and..

*BEEEEEP, BEEEEEEEEEP*

Kellin woke up to the irritating alarm tone on his phone.
"Arghhhhhh", he complained, as he turned it off and lay on the bed facing the ceiling. He hated those random, pointless dreams. He got out of bed and made his way to the bathroom across the hallway, and stared in the mirror. His hair looked like he had been electrocuted in his sleep, then sprayed with hairspray.
After many attempts to make it look half way decent, he gave up and decided to just shower instead. After all, it WAS his first day of senior year, he wanted to look good.
Whilst showering, he realized he should really try and make some new friends, seeing as his best (and only) friend Austin wouldn't be in school this year.
"Lucky fucker", he thought, as he towel dried his hair.
He trotted over to his wardrobe and pulled out a My Chemical Romance t-shirt and black skinny jeans.
Just as he finished getting dressed, his phone vibrated. As anyone else would do, he darted over and snatched it off the bed. A text from Austin. Of course.
"Hey, shithead. Have a good first day at school. Try not to get your head flushed down the toilet;)"
Typical of Austin, he thought. He quickly tapped out a reply telling him to shut it, and ran down to grab a slice of toast before heading out the door to school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I know it's a bit short, and shit but don't worry, the story gets better, I promise c: