My Miserable Romance

I said; enough.

“You’re driving” he smirked and before I could protest, he jumped into the passenger seat. “I’m too tired”
“Fine” I sighed, I didn’t mind driving anyway. I put the key in the ignition and we were off.

“Don’t we need to start planning the wedding? I mean, without messing around?” I asked and in the corner of my eye I saw him nod.
“We need to buy suits… Or no, wait, we need to set a date!” he exclaimed happily. “It’s the 21st of February today; how long do you think we need? Two months? Three?”
“Two” I established. “So around April, or maybe May”
“May is better. Warmer and better weather” he agreed. “What date?”
“Do we have any special number or date? Like the day we got together, first kiss or something?”
“Don’t think so…” he said and we both went quiet; I got back to driving and what he did, I didn’t know, but I would soon find out. “What’s that?”
“What’s what?” I asked and he pointed at something under my legs on the floor. I couldn’t see anything, though. With a smirk, he leaned down over my thighs and on his way to pick up whatever it was on the floor, he made sure his lips would brush over the fabric over my crotch. “Oh, ha ha” I said sarcastically, realizing that there wasn’t anything on the floor.
“Pff, you know you love it” he smirked and as he got up from his leaning position, he kissed my thigh.
“Frankie, I’m driving!” I laughed and he gave me an innocent face.
“So?”
“Don’t mess around when I’m driving unless you wanna die!”
“Then I have to be suicidal” he grinned and I felt his warm hand work it’s way from my knee to my thigh. It wasn’t until he started unbuttoning my pants that I realized I had to stop him.
“Frank!” I laughed and took away one hand from the steering wheel and slapped away his hand from me. He pouted at me as I buttoned my pants up again and then got back to look at the road in front of me.

He sat still for a few minutes with a mischievous grin on his face before shifting in his seat so he could look at me. I desperately tried to concentrate on my driving, but found it quite impossible when he moved closer and closer to me, ending up sitting on the space between our seats.
“What are you doing?” I asked suspiciously and he answered me by attacking my neck with his lips. “Frankie!”
“Yes?” he mumbled and his kisses became wilder. His hands made their way down my sides and finally resting on my hips, which made him almost sit in my lap – and have you ever tried to drive with someone in your lap?

The car screeched loudly as the steer wheel got out of my control, but I soon managed to get the car back on the road. Frank on the other hand hadn’t even noticed a thing.
“Could you at least wait until we get home?” I asked and tried to push him off, which only resulted in him trying to restrain it and I got his knee right between my legs. He giggled at my mixture between a gasp and a moan and then did it again. “Ah, fuck Frankie!”
“Yes, fuck Frankie” he laughed and slid his hand down my stomach and down to my crotch, pressing hard against it. “I know you want me…”
“But not now!” I exclaimed and desperately tried to look at the road, which turned out to be really hard when he was trying to kiss my neck. I sighed in relief when I finally parked the car outside our building.
Frank followed me out of my car door and as soon as we were out, he started harassing me even more shamelessly than before. I finally allowed myself to meet his lips with mine, but my action only made him get even more excited. We made our way inside and up the stairs to our apartment – without falling, which I found quite surprising. I blindly fumbled for the door knob and it took me a few second to find it and open the front door.

“Bedroom” Frank demanded and pushed me inside. His body soon collided with me once again, pressing himself as close as possible and I saw his grin when he noticed the bulge in my pants. We stumbled over to the bedroom, but this time not as smooth as how we got up; Frank’s dirty close on the floor isn’t the easiest shit to walk through.

“Ah, shit Frank, slow down!” I laughed as he forcefully pushed me down on the bed before straddling me. Without answering, he tore my shirt off and I could clearly hear the seam rip up. He collapsed on top of me, now shirtless too, and kissed my neck furiously and I started to feel slightly uncomfortable. He was damn horny, I got that, but sex without any emotions feels so wrong, especially when I know how it should be. With a quick movement, I grabbed his arms and pulled him off of me before turning us both around so I was on top.
“Excited much?” I smirked, referring at his hollow panting and glowing eyes.
“Sorry… Got a bit carried away” he giggled and wrapped a hand around my neck, pulling my head down to kiss me.
“You don’t say” I smirked and happily joined in the kiss, slowly placing my lips against his. He turned us both around, so he was once again on top of me, straddling my waist and I smiled in delight when he pressed his crotch hard against mine.

He got a mischievous look upon his face and I watched him slide down in between my legs and placing his face in lever with my waist.
“Frankie, wha…“ I began but became silent as he started undoing my fly with his teeth. As soon as that was done, he used his hands to pull my pants down, leaving me in only my boxers with the cold air hitting the skin of my legs and thighs. “Come here”
He obeyed, crawling up to lie down next to me, but I quickly climbed on top of him and placed my hands on each side of his face before kissing him passionately. He giggled, slightly taken aback by my loving gesture; he probably thought I was just gonna feel him up. Slowly, I started rolling my hips, making us both moan loudly as our erections got pressed together. He bucked his hips up, wanting more and rougher contact and I sure as hell wasn’t gonna deny him that.

“Fuck me, Gee” he begged after I’d dry humping him for a while and I smirked at the lust and desperation in his voice. “Please…”
I pulled off his pants and boxers, throwing them carelessly down on the floor and expected him to turn around on his stomach, but he didn’t, which left me to do it.
“No,” he protested and remained lying on his back. “Like this; I wanna see your face”
“Ah, new position” I giggled, but felt slightly worried. What if I’d hurt him? I’d never had sex with someone when we were both facing each other. “You ready?”
“Yeah” he said slowly and I was just about to get in position when he put a hand on my chest, as if to stop me. “No”
“What?” I asked and quickly moved away from him.
“This time, we’re gonna use lube” he laughed.
“We don’t have any…” I said with a pout and he got back his mischievous look.
“Then we’ll just have to use something else,” he smirked and within a second, I was lying down with him between my legs. “Tell me when you’re close; I want you to come inside of me, not in my mouth…”
“Ye-“ was all I could say before his mouth had surrounded my erection with a pleasurable warmth. I moaned loudly, and had to remind myself over and over again not to tell him to speed up, because that wasn’t the purpose anyway.

“And you’re done” he grinned, giving my now saliva-coated dick one last lick before letting me get on top of him again.
“This might feel slightly uncomfortable” I mumbled and stuck on finger into him. I didn’t know if I really needed to, he was quite use to all this, but I didn’t wanna hurt him. He gasped at the uncomfortable feeling and I quickly stuck in another finger before it got unbearable.
“I’m ready” he said as he squirmed underneath me and I replaced my fingers with my length. He closed his eyes as I slowly pressed myself into him and I could see pain written all over his face, but the thought of hearing him scream in pleasure in just a few seconds made me go through with it. Surprisingly fast, he opened his eyes and his lips curled up in a grin; a sure sign that the pain was over. “Alright…”
“Ready?”
“Yes” he moaned. “Oh fuck yes… Fuck my brains out, Gee”
I laughed lightly at his last comment, but obeyed and thrusted hard into in him. I have to admit that I liked seeing his face during this. He had an insane grin upon his face and his head, and his whole body, was rocking in sync with my thrusts. Small droplets of sweat was making their way down from his hair as his breathing got more and more rapid. I leant down, giving him a deep kiss as I kept slamming into him, making him moan in my mouth.

“Faster… Harder… Ahhh, Gerard!” he screamed and his arms snaked around my back, pressing my torso closer to his. “Do that again, ah fuck… You’re so amazing… GERARD!”
He arched his back and judging by his now screwed up face, I had hit his spot. I furiously bucked my hips against him and felt a burning pain in my back, which I realized had been Frank’s fingernails digging into my skin.
“Oh… Frank, I’m g-gonna come…” I screamed, stuttering at the words as I slammed into him once more, hitting his prostate so hard that he tightened around my dick at the orgasm. My eyes rolled back into my skull as I exploded inside of him, and it didn’t go long before his white cum was over our stomachs. I collapsed in pure exhaustion, but lifted myself off of him with shaking arms and pulled out of him before I laid down again. We both laid in silence next to each other and I could hear his breathing slowly going back to normal, and so was mine.

“I…” he mumbled, reaching out and took my hand in his. “That was…”
“I know” I said in a hoarse voice. “Night, love”
“G’night…” he sighed contently and put his head on my shoulder, nuzzling his nose into my ear.
“Frankie” I giggled. “Stop”
“No” he answered and rubbed his nose against my ear again. “Your ear smell funny”
“That’s because I have to listen to all the crap that comes out of your mouth”
“Oh, haha, you’re so funny… Not” he laughed and shifted position so he could entwine his legs with mine. “Ow… My ass hurts”
“I’m sorry”
“You’re sorry for having sex with me?” he asked in a mocked hurt tone and I chose not to answer, just to add some more drama over how stupid his question was. I loved how we could share such an intimate scene together, and when it was over, we could still be ourselves, joking and laughing but still we both knew that the moment we had shared was something beyond anything we had ever experienced. “I’ll take your silent as a yes”
“Good” I laughed and pulled him closer to me, kissing his hair gently. “You tired?”
“Not really. You?”
“No… You up for another round?”
“Well, when you put it that way, how can I resist?” he smirked.

**

“What’s wrong with your legs?” Mikey asked Frank who gave me a murderous look that clearly told me that he would skin me alive if I laughed. I pressed my lips together and Mikey looked at our faces. “Oh nevermind…”
“That’s right, Mikey. Mind your own business” Frank informed him and then leaned over to whisper something to me. “If anyone asks, I’ll tell them to ask you, cause I’m sure as hell not gonna explain” Like they didn’t know why he had a sore ass…
“Oh, I love when you talk dirty, Frankie!” I shrieked and Bob, Ray and Mikey looked at us with disgusted faces. We were walking around in the central park of New Jersey without not really having anything to do, we just walked.
“Go fuck yourself” Frank laughed and tried to run away from me, but he wasn’t in the right state of running. “Ow…”
“Hurts that much?”
“Yes” he muttered and leaned on me for support as we walked. “And just so you know it, we’re not having sex until I can walk properly”
“Pff, like you can resist me” I snorted with a grin.
“Watch me” he smirked and skipped over to talk to Mikey instead.

“Hey guys?” I shouted so they all could hear me. “Why are we here anyway?”
“Because we’re bored and if we’re walking, you and Frank can’t sex each other up” Bob answered.
“Sure we can, but Frankie doesn’t want to” I grinned, “He can’t handle some ‘day after sex’-pain like a real man”
“Aaaaaand no more details” Mikey said slowly before playfully pushing Frank away from him. “And I do not want Gerard’s little sex toy near me”
“Sex toy, ey?” Frank said with a mocked pout, “God, I feel like such a whore”
“Can you guys just shut the fuck up and stop acting like teenagers?” Ray exclaimed, laughing at our conversation.
“You are a whore, Frankie boy” I laughed, completely ignoring Ray but quickly had to pay for it when he whacked me over the head.
“I said; enough!”
“Sorry Ray” I murmured and rubbed the back of my head where he had hit me. “Anyway, can’t we go home?”
“No, you have traumatized us enough with your sex talk between you and Frank… We’re not going home to see it live” Bob retorted.
“Ever thought that I’m only traumatizing you because I’m bored?”
“You’re gonna be bored at home too, so I prefer this”
“Yeah but… Fine” I said, defeated and continued walking. I don’t like walking, especially not when I’m going somewhere. “Can we go and sit down somewhere?”
“What’s wrong Gee? Are all the cigarettes finally getting to you?” Mikey asked. He was walking in front of me so I couldn’t see his face but I knew he was smirking. He never liked that fact that I smoked, so I bet he’s enjoying this.
“Maybe they are, Mikes… So, can we sit down?”
“Yeah sure, but you and Frank are not sitting next to each other” Bob demanded and we all turned off the road, out on the grass in the park and sat down. To my happiness, Frank jumped over to me before Bob could stop him. Bob raised his eyebrow at us.
“He’s my fiancé and there’s nothing you can do to tear us apart!” Frank exclaimed dramatically and Bob laughed.
“Fine, but no strange things”
“Of course not” I said innocently, but Frank totally ruined it by placing himself in my lap. Bob didn’t see it though, he was talking to Mikey. “Hi there”
“Hello” he laughed. “I’m just gonna make things clear… I’m sitting here because you’re really comfy and I’m not a whore, got that?”
“The first one I understand, but the second was just a pure lie”
“… Yeah well, if I’m a whore, then you’re a pimp”
“Not necessarily” I smirked and cupped his face to kiss his cheek. “You know I’m just kidding, right?”
“Yes. I would’ve kicked your ass if you were serious”
“I would like to see you try…”
“I’m stronger than you”
“Yep, no doubt about that, but you can’t hit your fiancé”
“True” he giggled and leaned over to my lips, but just as they were gonna touch, he teasingly turned his head away. “Hey guys, Gee and I have a question for you”
“We have?” I asked and he nodded.
“Ask away” Ray said where he laid on his back on the ground, looking up in the sky.
“What are you up to?” I mumbled in Frank’s ear but he just waved me off and continued looking at the guys.
“As you all know, Gee and I are getting married and stuff… And we would be honoured if the three of you could be our best men?”
There was a silence and for a dread second, I thought that they were gonna say no.

“HELL YEAH!” Mikey yelled and jumped up from the ground and he was quickly followed by Ray and Bob. They all jumped us, hugging and laughing like crazy.
“What the fuck, guys?!” I laughed as they finally got off. “You all knew that you were gonna be best men at the wedding. You’re our best friends, it’s not like we have anyone else to choose”

~The last part was kinda random, I know... But I was in a strange mood ^^ I kinda freaked out too when I noticed that this was my 90th chapter... I really need to end this shit soon XD Or not... Anyway, are you guys even listening to my awesome songs? O.O~