My Miserable Romance

He's a bitch like that.

Around 4pm the next day, Frank’s nurse announced that he could go home, and he wasn’t exactly wasting any time. It took us no more than five minutes to get out to the car even though I insisted on walking as slow as possible for him to keep up. Not that he needed it, he had, if possible, more energy than before he ended up in the hospital, probably for lying still in a bed for almost three days.

“We’re still having a sleep over tonight, right?” Frank asked Ray, who was driving at the moment. “Because I’m fine now”
“Of course we are” Ray said, smiling as he stopped the car outside our apartment building. “My place at 8.30”
Frank and I jumped out of the car and went up the stairs.
“Gee?” he asked as we entered our dark apartment.
“Mm?” I said as I went into the kitchen and he followed me.
“I wanna move”
“Move?” I asked, not really paying attention to what he was talking about.
“Yeah, move out of this apartment and maybe buy a house. I mean, we have the money for it and wouldn’t it be nice to have a house to start off in as a married couple?”
“I guess” I said absentmindedly, scanning the fridge for something to eat. “You want some weirdass salad or old pizza?”
“Pizza.” he said, then continuing to talk. “We don’t have to move out of New Jersey, but I’ve always hated this apartment- Can you at least look at me when I’m talking to you?”
“What?” I asked, turning around to look at him.
“Did you hear a single word of what I said?”
“You said something about N.J…” I said carefully, I wasn’t late to discover the annoyance in his voice. “And then I kinda spaced out”
“Oh well, it’s your loss” he shrugged, clearly wanting to get revenge rather than to simply be annoyed with me.
“But-“
“No Gee. If what I say isn’t important to you, then you don’t need to know it at all” he said, taking the slice of pizza I had dug out of the fridge for him. Dammit, now I’m curious… I can’t even remember a word of what he was talking about. I realized this was exactly what he wanted; me to crawl on the ground and beg him to share his wonderful idea with me and I guess that’s fair.

I walked up behind the chair he was sitting on at the kitchen table, putting my arms around him and nuzzling my face into his neck.
“Please, tell me what you said?”
“I said I wanna move” he said, sounding happier now when he had my full attention. “To a house”
“Sounds good to me,” I said, leaving my position behind him and sat down on the other side of the table. “But do we have to do it before the wedding?”
He shrugged, which I took as a yes.
“We’ll talk about it later, alright?” I said and he nodded, getting up from the table.
“I’ll go and play guitar in the bedroom… It has been a while since last time” he smiled, leaving the kitchen. …Also leaving me alone with the dishes that we haven’t taken care of for a week now.

As I stood there, rinsing the filthy looking plates, it started raining outside. Not that calm, nice rain, but a downpour. I sighed at the thought of going to Ray’s in this weather, but knew I had to, because Frank really wanted to have this sleep over. I did too, though, but the rain kinda damped my excitement.

“Hi baby…” someone, well, Frank, purred in my ear from behind me. His arms wrapped themselves loosely around my chest, his hands slowly running across my stomach.
“Hi Frankie” I answered, trying to ignore his hands. “What do you want?”
“You” he whispered in my ear, making my pants feel a lot tighter.
“So you’re done with your guitar?” I asked and felt his lips make contact to my neck, which I took as a yes. One of his hands travelled down to my waist, then made its way up under my shirt. I abandoned my tries to act cool and shook off the rubber gloves off my hands, smiling as I felt his erection against my ass. “I guess you are”

He spun me around, eagerly attaching his lips to mine, shoving his tongue down my throat and I put both of my hands on his ass, pressing him closer. The small moan I let out as his teeth rasped over my neck made him even wilder. He ripped off my white t-shirt, threw it away and placed small kisses along my collarbone. He pushed me across the kitchen, pressing me up against the cool fridge and I gasped as my naked back hit the cold surface.
“Fuck, Frank, it’s cold!”
“You know you love it” he grinned, “And besides, you’ll soon be a lot warmer”
He placed one hand on the back of my thigh, lifting it up and in some way managed to get his hip between my legs. Pressing me up against the fridge, he put my legs around his waist and was now furiously grinding his hips into mine. I moaned, throwing my head back, almost hitting the fridge and he smirked.
“I told you you’d love it”
“Shut up” I managed to say, burying my fingers in his hair and pressed him closer to me with my legs, causing him to moan as well. He continued to thrust his hips up at me as I pulled off his shirt and began to suck on his neck. Frank placed a hand on the back of my head before he started to kiss my ear, letting his tongue swirl around and he sucked on my earlobe. I let out the loudest moan yet, and if Frank’s hand wouldn’t have been there to stop me I would definitely have banged my head in the fridge.
“I hate when you d-do that” I panted. I lied, I loved when he did that but I wanted to be in control and that was kinda impossible when he was the one making me scream in pleasure.
“That’s not what your dick says…” he smirked. “And I love it, so there’s nothing you can do about it”

He once again attacked my ear and for once, I allowed him to and just relaxed to enjoy it. I let go of his neck and instead, my hands travelled down to his waist. I unbuckled his belt, pulling it out of its belt loops, rolled it around my hand so there was just three decimetres left of it and whipped it hard over his ass. He moaned, if it was in pain or pleasure I don’t know, and gave me a naughty look.
“Did you just spank me with my belt?”
I nodded and he took a step back, almost making me fall backwards, but I took a hold of his neck, unwrapped my legs around his waist to stand on my own. He snatched the leather belt out of my hand, grabbed the waistband of my jeans and pulled me closer to him. I knew I was gonna pay for taking the control from him, but I didn’t know how.

“What do you think happens to disobedient bitches like you when they do something like that?” he asked, licking my bottom lip as he spoke, still holding onto the front of my pants.
“I don’t know” I said, smiling, but apparently wasn’t allowed to, seeing as he bit me in the lip.
“Wrong answer, dollface” he smirked. “They get punished. Hard. Painfully. Merciless. And I won’t stop until you’re screaming your ass off”
“Sounds good to me” I grinned, knowing it would earn me an even worse punishment.
“Oh, and did I mention…” he said, and started rubbing my erection through my jeans. “It involves ice cubes”
“No” I gasped, before I could stop myself. Now he would definitely use the ice when he knew I didn’t want to. He’s a bitch like that.
“Oh yes” he said, smirking as he nodded. “But we’ll take that later” He dragged me after him over to the bedroom, throwing me inside. I stumbled over to the window sill and he closed the door.
“Take off your clothes” he demanded, “Slowly”
I unzipped my zipper, and slowly pulled off my jeans. I looked up at him, unsure if he wanted me to take off my boxers too and had to stop myself from smiling as I saw him staring at me intently, with his hand down his pants.
“Underwear too” he said. I obeyed, blushing a little as he was now fully masturbating to my naked body. “Lie down on the bed”
I did and he disappeared into the closet before returning; now holding two guitar straps in his hands with a smug look upon his face. He jumped up on the bed, straddling me and pinned one of my hands down to the bed with his knee as he took the other one. I realized he was gonna tie me to the bed and didn’t really like the idea of it, but knew that he would never listen to me. Unless…

“No baby, please don’t” I begged, “I have freakin’ claustrophobia, I’ll get a panic attack!”
“You’re not in a cramped area” he said calmly and tied my hand to the bed frame with the leather guitar strap.
“No, but I can’t move!” I said, pleading with my eyes to let me go. “Please…”
He looked at me, and then leaned down, placing a small kiss on my lips.
“You have nothing to be scared of” he smiled, abandoning his aggressive role for a second. “I’m not gonna hurt you… much”
Arh dammit, now I’m back to be his little whore… Oh well, it’s not like I can complain anyway, I’m about to have mindblowing sex. I was brutally brought back to reality as Frank slapped my thigh with his belt, and I realized that I wouldn’t get my mindblowing sex until Frank was done torturing me. I hissed in pain, but there was also this sick pleasure in that stinging pain that turned me on so much.
“Hurts, huh?”
I shook my head, wanting him to do it again, but he just placed the belt next to him on the bed and moved down from sitting on my stomach to straddle my waist. He moaned as my erection was poking him right in the ass and he started fumbling to get off his pants, but then stopped, looking at me. He made his way up, past my stomach and chest and didn’t stop until he was right above my throat, one knee on each side of me.

“You feel this?” he asked, gently pressing his jean clad erection over my lips. “That’s what I get when I see bitches like you underneath me. Lick it” he demanded and I instantly stuck my tongue out, licking his pants. “Good. You want me to take off my pants?”
I nodded.
“I guess you have deserved it…” he smirked, moving back to my waist and took of his pants, leaving him in only his underwear. He placed himself between my legs and I didn’t know what he was gonna do until I felt his hand pumping my dick slowly.
“Ugh… Frankie…” I moaned, but all of a sudden, he stopped.
“From now on, you call me Master” he said, trailing his finger from my bellybutton, over my stomach, down to my throbbing erection and all the way out to the tip.
“Please… Do something” I begged, I couldn’t take just lying here, especially not when I couldn’t touch him myself. “Master” I quickly added.
“Fine” he said, smirking. He sat down, spreading out his legs and started stroking himself. “You didn’t say who I was gonna do it to” he said with a grin, then closing his eyes and started stroking faster. “Ohh… God yes… Oh fuck… Ahh, Gerard! Ohh, ohh…”
“Frankie!” I screamed, almost getting tears in my eyes of frustration and the pain my hard on caused me. “Please! Do whatever you want, whip me, suck me, fuck me, kiss me, touch me, I don’t care!”

He slowly opened his eyes, looking at me with a grin.
“Did I hear you scream?”
“Yes!” I said, arching my back up in the air and closing my eyes tightly. “I’m begging you, baby…”
His mouth engulfed my erection in a matter of seconds and I let out a shriek of pleasure as his tongue swirled around me, pressing on all those spots that make me go crazy.
“Yes… Frankie… Oh fuck, yes” I moaned, bucking my hips up at him, thrusting deeper into his mouth. He sucked harder and faster until it became too much. “Fuck Frankie… I’m gonna…”
He quickly stopped, just as I was gonna spill in his mouth and I growled in frustration.
“Calm down, baby” he purred in my ear, taking off his boxers and lying himself on top of me. “I’ll let you come, but not yet”
“This is fucking torture, Frankie…” I whimpered, feeling slightly relieved he was back to his normal self.
“I know, I know… Put your legs around me and I promise to make it all better” he said and I wrapped my legs around his waist. “I doubt you want me to go and get lube so I’ll take you dry”

I nodded, closing my eyes and mentally prepared myself for the pain that was about to come. He waited for a second; just to be sure we both were ready and then carefully pressed his tip into my ass. I gasped quietly, biting my lip as he pulled out, and repeated it all over again. I pressed my legs harder around him, pushing his erection deeper into me to let him know the worst pain was over, and he slowly entered me fully.
“You alright?”
“Yeah” I said, “But I wanna touch you…”
“Oh. Right” he said, untying the straps around my wrists. As soon as I was free, my hands ran all over his torso, wanting to feel as much of his skin as I possibly could. His thrusts became more energetically and our moans increased.
“C-can I go fa-faster?” he asked, his breathing caught up in his throat.
“Yeah” I choked out, arching my back up as he thrust faster into me. ”Ahh, Frank…”
He continued to thrust into me, going faster and faster for every time. Finally, I felt my body tense up as he’d hit my prostate and he moaned loudly as I tightened around his length.
“Fuck, Gerard!” he yelled, slamming into me as hard as he possibly could, hitting my spot over and over again. My eyes rolled back into my head as it felt like my whole body was on fire, every cell screaming in pleasure as I finally came over our stomachs. He came seconds later, collapsing on top of me, neither of us able to speak or even move just yet. My rigid breath soon got back to normal and I managed to open my eyes. Frank pulled out of me, hitting the mattress next to me with a thud and it took a few seconds until any of us moved.

“You know what?” Frank asked, looking me in the eyes.
“No?”
“We’re suppose to be at Rays in an hour”
“Damn it…” I sighed, “I can’t move”
He laughed, placing his arm across my chest and kissed me. I gently grazed my tongue over his bottom lip, wanting him to let me in. He separated his lips, allowing me to enter and our tongues gently started to massage each other in a steady rhythm.

“Can’t we just lie here for an hour?” he asked, breaking the kiss.
“I thought it was pretty obvious that it’s exactly what we’re gonna do”
He smiled, kissing my lips softly before closing his eyes and buried his face in my neck.