Status: it's more likely that i will not be updating this anyone because of a ptv interview from a while ago where ptv said they got creeped out by fanfics. i had fun doing this but i guess this is the end, thanks you guys. c:

This Love Was Out of Control

Chapter 5

I sat at my usual seat in my World History class, in the front. You may think that's weird but in reality, World History is my favorite subject. I love learning about earth's history and the things that have happened. It fascinates me.

This was one of the classes I didn't have Mike in, which saddened me. But I could focus better so I guess it was a good thing.

We've been together for about 3 months and I've never been so in love and happy with anyone ever in my life.

I was working on an assignment, listening to my Twilight Saga playlist, which usually calmed me down and helped me concentrate since it was so peaceful.

Voices were heard and I didn't like it. It distracted me. I took off my headphones and saw that there was a girl, blonde, short, tan with manicured nails who clearly did not like not showing off skin. I automatically didn't like her. She looked at me and just smirked at me. CAN I KILL THIS BITCH?

I was close to breaking my pencil, I had a tight grip on it.

Mrs. Manning, my world history teacher, came up from her desk and said to the class, "Students, we have great news. We appear to have a new student to our school and is in our class. Say hello to Michelle."

I could feel my pencil getting loose from the grip.

You have GOT to be FUCKING KIDDING ME.

Everyone in the class murmured hello to Michelle and she waved. She handed a paper to Mrs. Manning, she signed it and gave it back. I went back to doing my work, not trying to looked pissed, and I see a shadow on my desk. I look up and see Mrs. Manning there, "Uhm, Victoria, I don't know if you mind or not but could you let Michelle sit next to you for the rest of the semester and could you show her around while we still have class time?"

My pencil broke.

Mrs. Manning gave me a look but I didn't want to be mean to my favorite teacher, so I insisted on giving this bitch a tour of the school and let her ass sit next to me for the rest of the semester. She thanked me and I pulled Michelle's arm out the door with me.

Whenever there was a new kid that I didn't like, I would always start the conversation. Weird, but that's how it works for me. "So, why did you come to Mission Bay?" She flipped her blonde hair and it hit my face. I wanted to pull it hard enough to give her a bald patch. She had the worst New Jerseyan accent. "Well my dad got promoted on his job, which meant moving here so here I am." "What does your dad do?" "What makes you think that you need to know?" Oh my FUCKING GOD.

I showed Michelle the hallways, the cafeteria, the field, and hangouts where everyone goes. She kept complaining about how dirty and smelly the school was, how much walking she had to do, if her makeup,hair, or nails were fucked. I swear, this girl will not survive a second here. Why doesn't she just leave now?

I stood in front of her and just told her straight up. "Listen bitch, I don't know about your fake ass self, but look, this isn't like it was back home. People here are different. So if you want to be treated with respect, you better treat them with that too. Good fucking luck surviving Mission Bay."

She stood up straighter, trying to look tall. Wow, that doesn't work since I'm taller than her by a foot. I wanted to slap her so hard. I ignored her and kept walking.

I pointed out to our last destination of the tour. "Here's the library, or also known as your second home. You can whore around with guys in here like every other girl in this school does. But you already know what a library is for."

"Vic! Hey Vic!" I knew that voice. I turned around and saw Mike running towards me. It was pretty easy that it was him 'cause he was wearing his tie dyed Beavis and Butthead shirt, red shorts and his snapback. He looked cute.

I push Michelle into the library and pretend that nothing happened. Mike put his hands on my hips and lifted me high and kissed me. "Hey babe." "Hey." "What're you up to?" "Oh, nothing just going to the library." "Oh, well have fun with that." I laughed, "Oh wow." "Are you available after school?" "Yeah, why?" "Just wanted to know if you wanted to go get pizza with me and the guys." "Yeah, I'd love that." "Great. I'll pick you up at three. 'Kay?" I softly pecked his lips, "Okay." "I gotta get back to class, I'll see you next period." "Alright, I love you." Mike kissed my head. "I love you too baby." He hugged me and ran back to his class.

Michelle came through the double doors and had a smile on her face. "WHO was THAT?" I pushed her away from me. "Someone you will never be speaking to." "Boyfriend?" I mocked her voice "What makes you think that you need to know?" She gasped at me, what a fucking idiot. "Well then. Don't tell me then."

I checked the time on my phone and it was almost time for class to be over. "We should go back. Plus, I don't want to be near you for much long." "Sounds good to me."

Michelle and I got to class before the bell went off, thank God, I needed time to pack up my stuff. I was excited about my next class. I thought about Mike. Ugh, he's so dreamy. He's so perfect in any way possible. I just love Mike to death.

I ran to my next class when the bell went off. I came into the classroom and I was so happy that the first person I see is Mike. I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him. I laid my head on his chest. He brushed my hair with his fingers. "You're so beautiful," I smiled, I held him tighter. "I love you so much, Victoria."

I was so happy to hear that. I love when he tells me that. I couldn't ask for anything else but this.

Mike and I sat in the back together and we listened to music, we somehow fell asleep the whole period. I love that feeling of falling asleep and waking up in Mike's arm.

~~

I stuffed pizza in my mouth and the guys looked at me funny. "What?" I said with a mouth full of pizza. They all said "Nothing." and continued eating theirs. Mike, Tony, Vic and Jaime knew how much I love pizza. They need to get some getting used to when it comes to me and pizza. It's my third love, aside from Mike and Pierce The Veil.

We all finished our pizzas, 4 of them to be exact 'cause we're all fatties. It was great though.

Mike drops all of us home and before I could get out of the car, Mike closes my door. "Whoa, hold on there missy. I got to take you somewhere." He grinned at me and I couldn't resist it. "Okay, where are we going?" "You'll see." "Babe, every time you take me somewhere, it's always a surprise. Please tell me." "Okay, I'm taking you stargazing." "Really? Awe, thanks." I pecked his cheek. "No problem. All of this just for you, and only you." "Micheal Christopher Fuentes, have I ever told you how much I love you?" He kissed my lips with passion and said "Yes." after. I'm glad he knew.

We pulled up on what I'm guessing is a meadow or plain field. Whatever it was, it was pretty. Aside from it was a cliff. Like how it was in Lion King. I was super scared of heights and I really didn't want Mike to think of us going up there.

"Okay, we're going up there."

Oh God, you've got to be kidding.

I got in my nervous voice. "Really?" "Yeah, why?" "Uhm, I'm really not a big fan of high places. I'm super scared of heights." "Oh, well, why didn't you say so? I could just carry you up the hill." PLEASE DO.

Mike got a hold on my legs and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he did as he told me. My face was buried into his neck because I didn't want to be looking down. "Hey, it's gonna be okay. Promise." He kissed my head and that made me feel a little better.

"We're here." I looked up from Mike's neck and I saw a beautiful view of San Diego, it was amazing. I loved it. Mike put me down. "What do you think?" "I think it's perfect." He took my hand and led me up the hill to lay down.

We were laying on the hill for who knows how long. We stared into each others eyes for hours. They were gleaming and they looked precious. He brought me closer to him, placing his forehead on mine. "I love you baby." My nose was filled with his scent. I loved it. "I love you too." "Please be mine forever?" I smiled at him and nodded. A kiss was planted on my lips and I felt sparks immediately. He's the one. My everything.

"I mean it though, I love you." Mike looked pretty serious. I was happy about that. "I love you so much. I really do. This might be a little soon but I think about a future with you. Victoria Mallory Perry, I've completely fallen in love with you."

This made me more happy. "Mike, I don't know what to say. Oh my God, I feel the same way about you. I've fallen hard for you also, I want to be with you forever." Micheal Christopher Fuentes was literally the one for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
i thought this was a good chapter, any thoughts on it? (: