Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

Why can't I just let you know?

Alice's POV
"This one right sweetie?" I pointed to the Pierce The Veil shirt on the wall to the smiling girl.
She nodded. "Yes, and that jacket, the hoodie, the poster, those three shirts, and the two braclets, and the Selfish Machines and Flair for the Dramatic copy." She bounced happily.
I smiled and grabbed all the merch she requested and placed it in front of her.
"Is this accurate?" I asked.
She smiled "It's exactly what I said, wow you're good."
"Thank you, I have been doing this for a while so you get use to it." I shrugged. "Alright all together it will be lets see $150." I gave her a sweet smile.
She handed me the money and placed 10 dollars into the tip jar. "Oh thank you so much! Just for that I'll give you the other poster!" I said as I rolled up now two poster instead of one.
She squealed as I handed her the posters. "Thank you so much."
"Hey least I can do, now enjoy the rest of the show."
"I will." She happily nodded and walked away.
I sighed and sank back into the chair. Being a full time merch girl for Pierce The Veil is sure not as easy as I thought It would when I signed up for the job. Well I'm Alice. I'm 22 years old and I'm Pierce The Veil's merch girl. It wasn't as a breeze as I thought it would be when Vic (the bands lead singer asked me to take the task full time when the band started their very first tour) I couldn't say no. I met him and the band when they moved to my high school as seniors a couple years back. We basically have been inseparable since then. I started dating Vic a little into collage before he asked me. I was doing him a favor and it was great to come on tour with my best friends and boyfriend. It was the best thing on earth. I was more than happy with myself right now.
Someone placed their shoulder on me and I jumped. "Oh shit!" I screeched as I looked up to see who it was.
It was my best friend and the bands drummer Mike. (He was also Vic's brother) "Oh I didn't mean to scare you, Alice." He looked away.
I smiled "No no, It's okay. What's up?" I asked.
"Come watch the show from backstage." He started to pick me up.
I snorted "Yeah, and I have to sell your fucking shit! No thanks."
"Come on, watch it. We will have Danny take over for the rest of the night."
My smile grew wider "Okay."
He then dragged me as Danny took my spot and shot me a dirty look. There is nothing that brings me as much joy to get on Danny's nerves. He's always never liked me. And I hated him. He never thought I was right for Vic. Vic told him once to fuck off. He's the bands manager and well, it can get really awkward.
Mike dragged me to the side of the stage as Johnny and Casey began to do sound the check. I stood there and watched as someone placed their hands over my eye's.
"Hey baby." Vic smiled as he kissed my lips softly.
"Hey." I giggled.
"You're finally watching our set?" He laughed.
I playfully slapped him across the arm "Vic I always do!"
"Yeah but not form here." He shrugged.
"Hey the merch area counts." I protested.
He rolled his eyes playfully. "You're lucky you're the most beautiful girl in the world." He began nibbling at my neck.
I rubbed my hands threw his long beautiful brown hair and began to laugh "Vic stop. Hey, lets do something special tonight."
His head snapped up and he smiled. "Like what, a date?"
I nodded.
He looked down and back at me. "Alright. Sounds like fun."
"Yay!" I began kissing him again.

-
Jaime's POV
I was walking over to find Vic and I saw him on the side basically sticking his tongue down Alice's throat.
I groaned and Tony came and put his hands on my shoulder. "Dude why don't you just tell Vic how you feel?"
I sighed "I can't look how happy he is." I pointed out as they pulled apart smiling down at each other. "I had my chance before they got together, but I blew that." I sighed at Tony.
"Jaime it's never your fault."
"I got scared to tell him." I mumbled.
"Still Jaime, your time will come." Tony gave me a weak smile.
I shook my head and grabbed my bass. "It doesn't matter anyways dude, come on lets go play a couple of notes before our sets starts."
To make long story short, I've had the biggest crush on Vic since who knows when. I'm not gay but I'd go that way for him. I had the chance a million times to tell him my love for him but as always I got to scared to do that, and the last time I actually was the last time, once again I blew it, leading him to start dating Alice. I'm happy for him, I really am. But, their is always that slight thing that I can always share. I loved him with all my heart, and I was always to scared to tell him. I don't want to confuse him now since he has Alice.
"Jaime?!" Tony snapped interrupting me from my thoughts.
"What?"
"You haven't even moved an inch." He began to chuckle.
I looked down and around and he was right, I didn't move an inch. "Shit, sorry." I mumbled and began walking towards him.

"Thank you Colorado you put on a great show!"Vic said as we finished our set.
We all stormed off the stage and I went back to the tour bus. They most likely will ask me to party with them, and honestly I was in no mood to.
"Jaime? Where have you been, we have been looking for you." Casey one of our sound techs came threw the bus.
"Oh sorry." I muttered.
"We have been looking for you to come and party tonight dude."
I sighed. See told you. I shook my head. "Thanks but no thanks."
"Why?"
I shrugged "I'm not really in the party mood, besides, I don't feel all that good."
Casey nodded "Well alright I'll tell them."
"Thanks." I smiled.
"Yeah, yeah." He said as the door slammed.
I fell back into my bunk upset with myself. Why can I never have the balls to tell Vic "I love you, more than a best friend." It was so easy to tell myself, Tony, and Mike. (They were the only people that knew.) It was so easy to admit it to them, why can't I tell Vic?
I sighed and got off my bunk to go lay on the couch.
"May as well watch a movie." I said to myself.
I hopped off the couch and to the movies under the entertainment center we had. I skimmed threw the movies and and couldn't choose. I sighed and closed my eyes. I guess I'll pick randomly. After I felt my hand on a case I pulled it out and opened my eyes, examining the case.
"Coraline, of course it would be one of Vic's favorite movies." I mumbled to myself.
Oh well fuck it. I put the movie in and went back to the couch and cradled myself as the movie began.
"And here's to being in love with someone who won't ever love you." I said as Vic's favorite movie began to play, chugging a bottle of Vodka.
"Nobody is suppose to fall in love." I quietly sang to myself, over and over as I drank the bottle to drown away my pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this first chapter isn't so asdfghjkl and more like ehh. Comment and tell me what you think? Would mean the whole world! Thank you so much, I promise the next chapters will be more exciting c: follow me on tumblr? Send me feed back there too. http://heyvicaprilfools.tumblr.com/ thank you much love :)