Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

One Hundred Sleepless Nights Never Sounded So Good

Vic's POV
"He isn't coming?" I asked Casey who was making his way back to us.
He slightly shook his head "No, he said no thanks."
"Why?" I asked. Seriously I want to know why my best friend won't come out and have fucking drinks with us after we preformed a awesome show.
"He said he is not in the mood, and he doesn't feel good." Casey shrugged.
"Whatever, let's just have a good night then." I mumbled.
Alice rubbed her hand up my arm. "It's okay, you guys had a long night, maybe he's just tired." She whispered in a soothing voice.
I don't think it will work right now. "I just want my best friend." It's true, he is the only person I really want.
"But he isn't here and you're going to have to make the best of it."
"Whatever." I grumbled as we began to walk.
She grabbed my hand. "Babe, don't ruin this."
"How am I ruining it?!" I snapped.
"I'm just saying make the best of it." Is she seriously trying to calm me down? I don't mean to sound like a total asshole but all I want is Jaime to come and get drunk with Tony, Mike, Casey, and our friends. How can he not want to come?
Jaime and I basically grew up together. He was neighbors with Mike and I ever since we can remember, his parents and our parents always hung out so it was just us three. We met Tony in 5th grade. Bastard would always pull the best pranks on us. What made us so close way back when? We hit like what 6th grade maybe? If that. Anyways, we all discovered our love for music and how it was endless. It made us feel alive and it got us threw some of the toughest times growing up. That made us want to learn how to play, you know to start a band and get out of here. I learned how to play guitar and Jaime learned how to play bass a long with the guitar and so did Tony and Mike went off to play drums. I always knew I can sing so we started a band in high school and now here we are touring together as we always dreamed of doing together. But, only one problem. My fucking best friend does not one to come and get drunk so we can do stupid things together.
I groaned as Mike threw his arms around my shoulder. "Hey man it's okay we can just get drunk and have a good time."
I nibbled on my lips and looked back at the bus. "Actually, you guys go ahead. I have to make sure if Jaime is okay."
Mike rose an eyebrow. "Are you sure?"
I nodded. "Yeah, I can't leave him alone, call me when you guys are done and drunk enough so I can go and pick you guys up alright? Can't be driving drunk." I smiled.
Mike nodded. "Okay fer sure."
We gave each other a bro hug. "Have fun, call me if anything."
"Thanks, and got it." He nodded and walked off with the others.
I sighed and entered the tour bus to find Jaime laying there watching Coraline with three bottles of Vodka laying around him.
I put my hand on my hip and began to tap my foot. He looked up (Obviously to intoxicated to noticed) and sat up.
He rubbed his eyes. "Who's that?" Jaime grumbled.
I rolled my eyes as the speed in my tapping began to increase "Your mom."
He looked up and smiled "Oh hi mom."
"Fucking numb nuts you're drunk." I walked over to him not even slightly amused. I'm actually hell of pissed, why would he go off and get drunk by himself and not come with us? It didn't make sense.
"Wait" *hic cup* "You just said you were my mom." He said slightly confused.
"No, it's Vic."
"Vicky!" He screamed and did some grabby hands and I came and hugged him.
"Dude let me lay you down, you're drunk."
He stopped me and waved his finger around. "No Vic I'm fine." He began poking my cheeks.
I slapped his hand and began to help him up. "No dude you're not, let me just lay you down."
"No Vic I swear I only had two beers I promise."
I shook my head. "No, you had three full bottles of Vodka."
"I did no such." *burps* "thing."
I shook my head. "Yes you did."
"No."
I groaned. "Come on I'm putting you to bed."
I stood up and began to take him to his bed. "Vic no I'm fine I promise!"
I sat him up on his bed. "Oh really? How many fingers am I holding up?" I asked holding up four fingers.
He leaned forward and squinted. "Uhh like thirty."
I laughed. "Yeah goodnight."
"But Vic!" Jaime pouted and crossed his arms. "I'm not even tired."
I pulled the blanket over him. "No, but the large amount of Vodka you consumed will get you tired."
"Tell me a story." Jaime said.
A story? Really? Is Jaime that drunk that he wants me to tell him a story.
I sighed. "No."
"Vic please."
"No." I repeated.
"Please?" He looked up at me with his big brown eyes. Even if he is drunk and does not know what he is talking about, his puppy eyes still got me no matter what condition Jaime was in.
I sighed "Will it make you go to sleep?"
"Maybe." He slowly shrugged.
"It's worth a shot." I mumbled and crawled onto his bed, warping my arms around his shoulder as he rested his head on my shoulder.
"Start!" He demanded.
I laughed. "Okay alright jeez!"
"Once upon a time, there was this crazy, energetic bassist named Jaime. He loved anything to do with Disney Land or just Disney in general and he wouldn't come to go get drunk with his best friend Vic so he came looking for him, found him drunk all by himself and won't let him sleep." I lightly chuckled to myself.
Jaime looked up. "That isn't a very good story." He yawned.
I turned of the lamp as I got under the blanket. "Yeah whatever if I sleep with you will you go to sleep?"
He yawned. "Maybe."
"Alright then well goodnight." I said.
I then heard his snoring five seconds later and smiled to myself. Ahh finally, he was sound asleep. I looked down at him and he looked really peacefully and adorable. Wait what? I shook my head and Jaime's snores caught up to me as I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Get a look at Vic's head! (So sorry if it isn't as good) but ehh:p comment and let me know, Thank you so much c: