Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

If It Means A lot To You

Tony's POV
I woke up to an empty bedside and the sun was out, hmm it was morning already? I slept all night and day? When did Alice leave? My baby. I need my baby. I got up and went to the restroom. I had to pee very bad.
-
Okay after that whole bathroom thing was done I walked to my living room and threw myself on my couch. Seriously was it something I said or did? Did I do anything bad last night? No I didn't as far as I know. Well, I have to take my mind off this. I picked up my acoustic and began to strum.
"You know how to make me feel." I began to randomly sing.
"But then you know how to go.
I can't take that blade anymore.
Just take it out and walk out that door.
I don't need you any more.
When it's all said and done I lay on the floor.
Whispering please go.
I gave my heart to you and more.
How can I scream when I have no voice in me?
You fucking did it.
You tore everything I had in me."
I heard a knock on the door as the notes I played stopped and the lyrics went out of my head. Oh well yeah, okay that's cool too. I sighed placing my guitar on the couch and I began jogging to the door. Who would come without calling? Alice? Maybe it was Alice! My heart began racing as my hand turned the lock and I opened the door... It wasn't Alice.
"Mike what are you doing here?" I asked.
Not that anything is wrong with Mike just to stop by but, it was unannounced and you know he always makes a statement when he wants to come and rub his dick all up on my expensive shit. I have a feeling that he wasn't in the mood for that today. I mean look at him. He looks so strung out on everything and really bothered.
I let him in and closed the door. "Mike bro what's wrong?"
"Well nothing really was up but-" He said as he turned around.
"Cut to the chase Fuentes." I chuckled.
He looked up at me and shook his head. "Dude you broke bro code."
"Huh?"
"You kissed Alice when she was with Vic, after Amber cheated on you. What the hell is that?!" Shit. Alice must of said something.
"Because I love her." I mumbled.
He rose his hand. "No you don't, look shes hurt right now and I need to be there for her."
I rolled my eyes. "Yeah? Well I can be there for her too, she isn't fucking yours."
"And she isn't yours ether!" Mike snapped.
I was shocked at his little out burst but shook it off. "Look Mike I love you and everything but seriously, butt out."
"No." He shook his head. "I wont let you hurt her."
"I'm not going to hurt her."
"Yeah, Vic said the same to me and look at her now?! She's broken! She won't admit it but she is! Now I have to go chew off my brothers ass because he hurt my best friend! And asshole I don't want you to do it too!"
"But I'm not trust me!" I started to get angry.
"Vic said the same thing Tony!"
"Why do you fucking care? Stop you are not her dad okay?! Alice is an adult and she can speak for her fucking self, she doesn't need you to speak for her okay?! And I don't need you to tell me I don't love her when you don't know how the fuck I feel got that?!! So just fuck off Mike?! This isn't your business!"
"Alice is my best friend I need to know."
"No you don't okay?!" I got closer to him. "Fuck off." I then began to walk to my door and opened it.
"Just go." I mumbled.
He looked up and began to walk out the door. "I swear if you fucking hurt her watch." Mike grumbled as he stomped out of my house slamming the door in my face. I ran my hands threw my face and groaned. What the fuck was that about? What was wrong with Mike?
-
Mike's POV
I stomped out of Tony's house mad. Okay I didn't mean for it to get like that. All I wanted to do was ask him, but of course I had to go off and be an asshole and ruin that whole plan. Now Tony most likely doesn't want to talk to me. I don't blame him. I don't even know what the fuck happened. I don't know what I did. What was all that for? I drove back to my house and slumped upstairs and jumped onto my bed. I don't even want to see anyone. Do you think Tony will tell Alice anything? Most likely yeah. Fuck. I'm so fucked. I don't even know why I'm acting like this. I feel like such an ass and I don't even know why. Uh oh. Oh no. Bingo. And that's when it clicked. I like Alice.
"No you can't you can't" I whispered to myself.
The more I thought about it the more it hit me. Her laugh, the way I exploded on Tony. Even though I didn't want to have them they were there. As clear as day. They were all unwinding right in front of me the more I thought about all of this. I liked Alice. And there was nothing I can really do to control them. Fuck.
-
Alice's POV
I knocked on Tony's door until he answered it.
"Ready?" He looked up at me as he began to lock his door.
"More than it."
"Great." He kissed my cheek and then he held my hand. Aww okay okay aww Alice calm down.
"I'm happy you decided to come with me Tony." I smiled.
"Hey, this can sort of be like a date." He looked away blushing.
I stopped right in front of him. "Antonio Perry, are you saying you want this to be a date?"
"Yes Allison Campos." He laughed. "Will you go on this date with me then? Well if you want."
Was he really asking me to go on a date when I asked him to come and hang out with me? This is why I really like you, Tony.
I opened the door of his car and hopped into the front seat. "Of course."
We drove out of his drive way and went onto the free way.
"Do you really mind driving to this place Tony, it's kind of far."
"Forty-Five minuets isn't even enough." He chuckled.
Earlier that day on such short notice I asked Tony to go to this Ice Skating thing they had like in New York. He was so excited.
"Are you excited?"
He smiled. "Yes then no."
I playfully gasped. "What why?! It looks like the cutest thing ever."
"I'm going to fall." He mumbled.
"Do you think I'm pro at this?" I laughed.
"No." He shrugged.
After that I snuggled into him as he was driving he quickly kissed my head and we drove in peaceful silence and to the used for the remainder of the ride.
-
We pulled up to the ice skating ring and my face basically lit up. I felt my phone Vibrate and I looked down to see a text form Mike.
Mike! <3: Hey can you come over we need to talk.
I ignored it and slipped my phone into my bag.
"And this is what you wanted me to do with you?" Tony chuckled.
"You know you will love it."
"Sure."
He grabbed my hand and gave it a little squeeze as we waked up to the front and got our skates. After we put them on I looked around wow this was so amazing and cute, aww. This was perfect for mines and Tony's fist date. We both stepped onto the ice hand and hand.
I felt a tug on my hand and I looked down and laughed.
"We haven't been on the ice for a minuet and you already fell." I laughed.
" Ha Ha Ha." He said sarcastically and then pulled me too him and I fell down on the ice. "Now we both brake that record." He laughed as he began to help me and him get up.
I laughed. "Asshole."
He picked me up by my waist and kissed me with so much care. It was soft to the touch and I cringed when his tongue traced over my lips. He put me down and grabbed my hand and we slowly began to move forward inch by inch.
"Every time I fall I'll bring you down with me." Tony smirked.
"Fine. Sounds like a deal."
He squeezed my hand tighter as we moved inch by inch slowly across the ice. This was so perfect.
"I didn't know you would try ice skating Tone."
He smiled. "Nah I wouldn't. But, I'd try for you."
I looked at the sky and back to him and clung onto his arm as we inched a little bit further on the ice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww Mike :c But aww Tony and Alice I don't even know what to ship between this! Omfg! Well comment and feed back is welcomed. If you read thank you <3 (Title credit goes to A Day To Remember) Much love c: Thanks again next chapter will be up most likely by Monday (: