Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

The Downfall Of Us All

Alice's POV (A week after the date)
I laid on my bed as my phone buzzed I looked at it and it was Tony.
"Hey babe, dinner. My house? Lets say around 7:00?"
I smiled, Tony wasn't my boyfriend yet but I can tell he soon will be.
"Kay baby I'll see you then."
I rolled over and smiled and then someone knocked on my door. Who could that be? I ran down the hall to open it.
"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked Mike.
He rolled his eyes. "To make sure that you're not fucking dead! What the hell Alice just because you are with Tony you can't even talk to me?! I've been worried about you!"
"I'm sorry I've been busy."
"For a whole week? Look, it's okay if you dig Tony, whatever. But you can at least make time for me too. I'm your best friend. Whenever I had a girlfriend I made time for you. You always came first! Why can't you do the same?"
I looked down. "I don't know."
"Alice," He mumbled.
"What the hell Mike!" I finally snapped. "I'm sorry that Tony is more important at the moment than you!" I bit my tongue. Oh crap. What did I just say?
He closed his eyes, "What?"
"Mike look, things are different. And I'm sorry to say but you are being an ass."
He got a blank face and then looked away. "I'm sorry for supporting you with everything. When you got scared I was there, when you started getting feelings for my brother, Alice I was there, whenever your cramps were to much to walk I would sit there with you and take care of you, I was always there, whenever you felt so worthless I'm sorry that I cared so much. I'm sorry that I'm caring right now when I thought you would need me again, and the most. But instead you go and get with Tony. If caring he hurts you makes me an ass, then I'm sorry. I'll leave you alone.
"Whatever." I mumbled. I hate to admit he is right, I don't know why I'm pushing him away. I need him the more than anything.
He began to walk away but stopped and turned around. "Oh, and when Tony has a change in heart and breaks yours, don't you dare come running back to me. I'm done with you. Have a nice life Alice, I hope Tony is worth it."
I began to run after him. Who am I kidding? I need him. "Mike please no I need you. Mike! I'll watch Harry Potter with you come back!" I screamed he began to get into his car.
"Mike!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.
He looked up one last time and our eyes met. Sadness deep within them.
"Don't go, please." I said.
He looked down and began to drive out of my drive way. In a matter of moments he was gone. Just like that. Out of my life.
"Mike!" I began chocking threw my tears. "Mike!" I began to sob as I got up.
"Mike, please come back."
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is just meant for their argument :c I'm sorry, next chapter will have Mike's POV and Fuenciado asdfghjkl c': So just wait until next chapter for the rest (: Thank you so much for reading, much love <3 Title credit goes to A Day To Remember.