Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

Why Did I Walk In?

Vic's POV
"Jaime." I murmured from my lips.
He looked up at me and sighed out of happiness.
"Yes?"
I threw myself on top of him, crushing my lips onto his. I don't know why I'm suddenly in the mood. He began to run his hands up my shirt. I felt the butterfly's fly around in my stomach as his hands slowly hissed up my back.
"Babe." I mumbled.
"I love you." He said as he took off my shirt.
I began nibbling and tugging at the bottom of his lips, lightly tracing them with my tongue. He opened his mouth and we began kissing. I pulled him closer to show him how much I loved this. He stopped and began to kiss my neck. Sucking, licking, biting, nibbling at my neck. How did he know I loved this.
"Oh Jaime." I slightly whimpered as I ran my hands threw his hair. I tilted my head back so he can have more of my neck. He began moving his lips up and down. I suddenly ran my hands down from the inside of his shirt and took it off. He looked down smiling at me as my hands continued to slide down to his hips. He smiled and slowly flipped me over as I sat on top of him. I began running my lips up and down his heated stomach. Gently rubbing his hard nipple.
"Vic, you're teasing me."
I lifted up my head and smirked. "That's where I like to have you." I chuckled as I began to pull off his pants. He wiggled his legs to help me out. I then took off my pants and we had nothing but our boxers left. He soon began to run his hands up my thighs and that caused my sudden breathing to increase a little bit.
He stripped the both of us naked and he smiled. Pushing my hair out of my face and he kissed me lightly.
"I love you." I mumbled as I rested my head on his neck.
"I love you too." He said as his grip on me began to tighten as he pulled me upwards and then I jerked back down.
I screeched in slight pain and he began to grind his hips on mines. I wasn't ready for that. It really hurt. I laid back down as he began to kiss my chest.
"Sorry baby I should of prepared you." He mumbled as our hands intertwined.
But before I could answer he thrusted hard into me. I let out a soft moan as I ran one hand up threw his chest out of the pleasure this brought me.
"Jaime." My moan got louder as my breathing increased.
He thrusted into me much more as he hit my hmm ill call it "my happy place." For now. Prostate is to weird.
My grip on him tightened as my nails sank into him and I dragged them across his back.
"Oh Jaime!!" I moaned louder and it filled the room.
I looked up at his sweaty and panting body as a smiled spread across his face and he thrusted into me harder.
"Oh god." I screamed as I dragged my nails more harshly up his back.
"Jaime, more. Jaime, Jaime, Jaime!!" I screamed and panted.
He laid down while I got on top of him. Rolling my hips as I jerked up and down.
"Oh." He whispered.
This encouraged me to keep going as my paste continued to increase. My grinding on his hips began to get harder and harder as I moved faster and faster. Breathing and panting for my life.
"Vic." He moaned as he began to run his hands threw my hair.
"Jaime I love you." I began to thrust him as my hips rubbed on him.
"Oh, oh my god, oh my god Vic!" He screamed out of pleasure.
I began nibbling at his neck and he loudly moaned.
-
Mike's POV
I stormed into Vic's house as I remembered what I actually wanted to do. (Even though I was here less than three hours ago.) Whatever. I ran upstairs and threw his bedroom door.
"Vic!" I yelled and stopped.
"OH FUCKING GOD!" I yelled as I stood there. "WHAT OH MY GOD!"
Vic turned around as he jumped off Jaime. "What the fuck Mike?!"
"It's just oh my god! I cocked blocked oh my god! Never mind ill see you later!" I ran back down stairs and into my car. Oh my god! What the fuck did I just walk into?! No, I killed the mood! Just great! Way to go Mike. You fucking cock block.
-
Jaime's POV
I feel bad for Mike, we eternally fucked him up for life. Vic and I looked at each other and then bursted into laughter. We both put on our P'j's and crawled back onto his bed. I threw the covers over us and wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him closer to me, resting my chin on his shoulder, gently kissing his neck.
"Talk about a mood killer." He yawned.
I laughed. "Tell me about it."
He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Te amo corazon."
I smiled and kissed his lips. "I love you too."
He sank into my chest and he was fast asleep. His snores filling up the room, oh well I guess I can use a nap too. I closed my eyes and snuggled him closer to me feeling the weight of sleep coming over me.

-
Alice's POV
"Tony! Come on the movie is already starting!" I groaned and rolled my eyes from his movie choice, and the fact that he was taking forever. I didn't like Star Wars it isn't my thing but I'm already use to sitting threw a movie this long like Harry Potter because of-
Mike.
And there it went, stupid brain shut up you don't need Mike okay?! I'll be fine without him. Who needs Michael Christopher Fuentes?
I do.
But- I can't let him know that he said he was done with me, and for some strong gut reason I really believe him. I was such a dick wad towards him. Ugh. I just wan't Mike to tell me everything will be okay. What the fuck did I do? I need Mike.
Tony came jogging into the room and jumped on the sofa next to me. I laughed as he planted a kiss on my cheek. I miss Mike as a friend, but I really really like Tony, who wouldn't?
"Eww I still can't believe I'm going to watch this."
"Make the best of it." He chuckled as he laid down and I quickly followed snuggling into his arms as he warped them around me.
"Who cuddles to Star Wars Tone?" I laughed as I kissed him.
He shrugged. "Me, cause I'm cool."
I rolled my eyes "Whatever, can you at least try to fill me in when I get lost?"
He nodded. "Sure, but you have to try to pay attention."
"It's hard when you're here with me."
He kissed me again and I warped my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer to him. "Just try."
I sighed as we turned our attention to the t.v and I grabbed his hand in mines, locking our fingers together. I looked up at him and he smiled down and kissed my forehead. I shivered at the touch of his lips and we turned back to the movie. How can a movie with space be fun?
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a chapter just letting you know, stay tuned for the next chapter, you won't want to miss it. c;
Thank you so much for reading I seriously love you all<3