Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

How Can I Ask You To Leave Me?

Mike's POV
I don't know what the fuck I just did, but I know right now I'm done with Alice. Sure I may really like her, but sticking around and getting treated like shit was really not the best friend I want. I just wanted the Alice who would put up with watching or reading Harry Potter with me. The one I can actually tell every single thing about me too, or when we would go to Disney Land together on our best friend days, her throwing my drum sticks at me when I said something stupid about Vic or her favorite anything, to force her to eat a whole pizza with me, someone to share all the laughs and everything. I just wanted Alice back. But if she is going to keep treating me like the gum on her shoe then fuck her, I'm done. I sighed and parked my car and got out basically running to the door.
I knocked until my stupid brother answered. "Hermano hey what's up?"
I looked at him with his really messy hair and he was shirtless. "Jaime is here huh?"
He looked down and blushed "Yeah."
"Knew it, I can smell the sex from over here."
He slapped my arm and let me in. "What do you want Michael?"
"I need a friend or someone to just listen about the fucked up day I've had."
Vic put on his shirt and sat next to me. "Why?"
"Alice and I got in a argument so I'm done with her."
"Wait why?"
"Vic come on Toy Story is on!" I heard Jaime call from the other room.
"Jaime shut up not right now Mike's here and is having girl problems so shut up and just watch Toy Story!!!"
I giggled as my older brother rolled his eyes. "Continue."
"Oh yeah, and well she is having this little thing with Tony."
-
Vic's POV
My eyes widened. "Wait, Tony?" What the fuck, she went with Tony? Out of everyone Tony?! Not that I care or anything I have my Jaime but you know that's awkward, Tony and Alice? I'd rather see Mike and Alice then Tony and Alice. But you know whatever.
"Yeah Tony." Mike continued. "So anyways, she was ignoring me and everything so I go over and she said butt out I'm being an ass?! When really all I wanted to do was be there for her like I've always had. I guess me caring is me being an ass? So I told her I'm done I hope Tony's worth it because when he breaks her heart don't you dare come back to me."
I leaned back and sighed. Wow, all of that happened?
"How does it make you feel? Do you regret it i mean."
"Of course I do, but I don't want to be there for Alice if she's going to treat me like shit."
I sighed. "Mike, is it a possibility that you like her?"
"I love her." He looked away then back to me. "I can't let her know that, she's with Tony and the thought of that is fucking making me want to puke until I die."
I patted his shoulder. "Why don't you tell Alice?"
"Because I don't want to fucking talk to her."
"If you don't talk to her you may regret it." Jaime came in and sat infront of us.
Mike shook his head. "No she has Tony, I can't mess that up."
"So what? You love her Mike." I frowned.
"So does Tony."
"How long?" Jaime asked. Oh Jaime how beautiful you look.
"From way before I noticed that I did. I need her as a friend that's all I want I don't need her as a girlfriend sure it would be nice, but I just want my best friend."
I saw Mike's sadness in his eyes and I began to hug him. "Mike bro, it's okay."
He began to cry. "No it's not."
"Why?"
"I just lost someone that means the whole world."
I lifted up his head. "Mike, it's okay you guys will make up."
"You think so?"
"I know so." I gently smiled.
"Thanks." He said as he got up. "I should get going before I cock block your ass wholes even more."
I stuck up my middle finger as we laughed. "I'll see you later." He mumbled.
"Love you bro." I called.
"Love you too."
Then he was out the door. Jaime looked at me and frowned. I smiled and got up.
"Why do you have your pants on?"
"Mike."
I chuckled and slapped his butt. "Now off with them."
He took them off and scooped me up in his arms. "Toy Story?" He asked.
I ran my hands down his chest "I got something better than Toy Story."
He laughed as he began walking to my bed room. He laid down and kissed my chest.
"Whats better than Toy Story?"
I flipped him over and smiled. "Oh shut up." I then began to kiss him. Oh my wonderful Jaime, how perfect he was, and he's mines.
-
Tony's POV
I took the cheese enchilladas out of the oven and smiled as I walked over to the counter and filled the plate with the cheese and salad. No one really knows this but I was actually really good at cooking. I placed some wine in a glass and began to set my table. I don't know why wine, I just felt like wine, maybe because it was a some what nice dinner. And wine made every meal seem legit.I then placed the rice on the plates and smiled. I should go get dressed. I ran upstairs and went to my room. Okay Tony lets see.
-
I ended up throwing on my black and white vans with my dark blue skinny jeans and a plain red t-shirt. Ehh, it's my house no big deal. As I finished setting up the table the door bell rang.
I ran to my door and opened it.
"Alice." I smiled.
She walked in and I closed the door. She set down her purse and oh my god she looked so beautiful. She wore this tight fitting black dress and some flats. She looked at me and smiled. She came into my arms and pushed her lips on mines. I walked her to the table and we sat down.
"I hope you're hungry."
"Starving." She lightly laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well yeah not much .__. But comment and tell me if you like? They inspire me so much more to keep writing! Thank you all for your reading it makes me happy that people actually like this story! Thank you for reading much love to you it makes me happy c:
Title credit goes to Mayday Parade<333