Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

This Remede Is Worse Than The Disease And It's Slowly Killing Me

Vic's POV
"I think I'll just have the pancakes and eggs." I told the waitress who gave me a weird smile.
"Are you sure there isn't anything else you want?" She began rubbing the table and kept looking at me.
As soon as I caught on I looked at Jaime who rolled his eyes.
"I'll have the same of what he's having and I'll also have you stop flirting with my boyfriend." He leaned in and gave me a heated kiss full of passion, I placed my hand on his face that caused the kiss to deepen. After we parted he winked at me. "Yeah MY boyfriend!"
She rolled her eyes and walked away and all three of us started laughing.
"Wow way to be gay in public bros." Mike started teasing us.
"I think we're pretty openly gay for each other." I managed to choke out in between my laughs.
"Oh that's right you guys only want gay sex from each other." Mike began laughing and took a sip of his coffee.
Jaime intertwined our fingers and kissed my cheek. "Nothing wrong with that Mikey."
I looked down and the heat of red began to creep up on my cheeks. Seriously why do I have the best boyfriend in the world? Every single inch of him was to perfect beyond my words. I looked down and smiled, gently rubbing my hand up and down his thigh.
"Why am I so lucky to have you?" I whispered in his ear.
"If anything baby I'm lucky to have you." He kissed me again and I heard Mike spit out an aww.
"Guys stop you're killing me with how cute you two are, I'm happy you guys made up."
I looked away from Jaime to Mike who had a huge grin on his face. "Aww thanks Mike, hey by the way do you still like Alice?"
He looked down and back at me and nodded. "Yeah."
"Why don't you talk to her?" I heard Jaime ask and I quickly pecked his lips and began cuddling in his arms.
Before Mike could answer our waitress came back with our food and shot Jaime and me a look. I snuggled into him more "Baby I'm cold." Jaime's grip around me tighten and she just left. We all started laughing again as we began to reach out for our food. I was reaching for the ketchup for my scrambled eggs and my phone began to ring.
"Hello?" I mumbled as I answered.
"What place are you guys at?" I heard Tony.
"The one down the street from the bus, are you coming?"
"Yeah, I'll be there in five minuets. Maybe less."
"Alright Tone see you then." I then hung up and went back to my food.
"Tony's coming?" Mike asked me as he was shoving a waffle in his mouth.
I giggled a little "Yeah he should be coming right about now."
I looked up at Jaime who was eating his hash-browns. He was just so cute. He looked down at me and gently kissed the top of my head. I smiled and quickly looked behind me to see Tony walk threw the door, I waved him over and he asked the hostest if it was alright for him to come and she agreed. He walked over to us and sat down right next to Mike.
"Hey." He mumbled.
I looked up at him and smiled. "Hey, do you want anything?"
"If the server comes I'll get tea."
"Haha she keeps hitting on Vic." Mike busted up laughing.
Tony chuckled "Oh my gosh really?"
"Yes! I had to kiss him and tell her back off!" Jaime groaned.
We all laughed and she came back. "Hello, is there anything I can get you?" She asked Tony.
"Tea will be fine."
"Green, Sleepy Time, Ginger with Hunny? Or Ginger with Lemon?"
"Ginger with Lemon will be fine." Tony smiled up and then turned his attention back to us.
"So how did it go?" Mike asked.
"I told her I'm done with her."
My eyes widened. "Really you broke up with Alice?"
He nodded as they waitress came back and sat his tea infront of him. "Thank you." He mumbled. "Oh yeah, I just couldn't find it in me to keep moving forward with something that I can't even find the will to keep pushing you know? So it's better off if we just went our own ways."
I looked down. "Tony I'm sorry."
"It's okay Vic really, I forgive you."
"You do?" Really he does?
He nodded "Of course, you're Vic, I can't stay mad at you, especially for something that wasn't your fault."
"Thank you man, it was killing me."
"Hey don't thank me, love you Vic."
"I love you too Tone."
-
Alice's POV
He's gone, like really gone isn't he? I now have nobody. Tony just left, Mike hates me, Vic most likely wont talk to me, Jaime most likely also hates me for having Vic cheat on him. This is so useless. I don't want to be here anymore. Can I just go home? I slumped onto the couch and began to cry.
'This is what you get, you deserve this you know.' The little tiny voice kept telling me.
"I know." I whispered.
'Why don't you kill yourself? You know you're better off dead.'
"I know." I mumbled.
'No one likes you here anymore, you're just worthless and ugly, you also know that right?'
"It's pretty clear."
'So why don't you just get it over with?'
"I don't know there's still hope I think." I began to cry.
'Fucking dumb bitch, that died out a long time ago.'
I sat up and whipped away my tears. "You're right."
I ran to the kitchen and picked up the sharpest knife I could find. I took it to my wrist and my breathing increased. "It's just as easy as this." Tears streamed down my face and I slit the knife directly on my vein. I watched the blood jump out as the room began spinning. Oh dear god this is it, this is wear it ends. I began to lay there on the floor as the room started to fade in and out. A small smile spread across my face as I laid there with the knife close to my face. Take me home.
-
Mike's POV
"Here's the money, I'm gonna go to the bus real quick alright? I'm gonna go practice for tonight."
They all nodded. "Have fun."
I smiled and began jogging back to the bus. I think right now I can really use some drumming, it seemed to calm me down. It always did. I finally stepped up into the bus and started looking for my drum sticks. Oh maybe there in the kitchen. I jogged into it and saw a passed out Alice, slightly breathing as blood splashed out of her wrist.
"No!" I mumbled.
I ran to her and cuffed her into my arms. I took of my shirt and tied it tightly around her wrist to cause pressure on the pulse. "Alice you need to stay with me."
Her eyes shut as her breathing began to pick up. I picked her up in my arms and began running onto the main street. I saw an emergency room about three blocks down the street.
"Alice please you need to stay with me!" I began running faster down the street and passed the cafe were the guys were walking out. They saw me and I saw confusion on there face.
"I'll explain later just meet me at the emergency room and hurry!" I chocked out as I began to run faster.
"ALICE PLEASE!" Tears began to stream down my face as I turned the corner. I saw the emergency room in the distance and my speed picked up. Alice face began turning purple as a sudden shock of panic rushed up me.
"You can't leave me! You can't leave me. I'm nothing without you! Stay with me Alice please!" I then turned into the emergency parking lot as I crashed into the doors. I began running down the halls.
"PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME SHE'S BLEEDING TO DEATH!" I began running faster into the lobby and to the counter where the nurse stood.
"She's bleeding to death help me!"
She got out the counter and grabbed me. "This way."
We both began running down the hall and up the stair case. "Alice please don't go! Stay with me, you're not fucking leaving like this! Nurse hurry!"
She began to pick up the paste and I did the same. We ran all the way up to the third floor where the doctors were. I felt all of Alice's blood dripping on my under shirt, I thought my shirt would be enough pressure. "SHE'S BLEEDING MORE NURSE!"
She pushed the surgery door open and went straight to the doctor. "We got a patient losing pint's of blood and slipping into a coma!" The doctor rushed over to me and took Alice out of my hands.
"We got her son."
I began to cry harder. "Alice please stay!"
"We're going to need blood." He took out needles. "Put first lets stitch her up, is the bleeding coming from her wrist?"
I nodded. "Please hurry!"
"She'll be alright, I promise. Now you must go down stairs." The nurse pushed me out to the hall way and closed the door. I began shaking and I started to cry.
"ALICE!" Tears were dropping onto my hands and I made my way downstairs.
"Mike!" Vic called out as the rest of them followed. "Oh my gosh what happened?!" They looked at me and I was covered in a ton of blood.
"I think Alice tried to kill herself, I walked onto the bus and she was laying there passed out with the knife next to her and her vein was gushing up blood, I tied my shirt around her wrist to add some presure to her pulse and I ran here with her."
They all looked at each other. "Oh my god."
"She was slipping in and out. I've never been so scared in my life." I sat down on the seat and began to cry.
"What are they doing right now to her?" Tony asked.
"They're going to stitch her up, then after they're going to find a blood match to give her blood."
They all sat down next to me. "I feel like this is my fault." Tony mumbled.
I looked up from my hands. "Don't you dare blame this on you okay?! It's not your fault. The doctor said she'll be fine."
"Yeah Tone, don't okay?" Vic patted his back and we all sighed.
"Ironic it would be Mike to find her, after they haven't talked in who knows what." Jaime said dully.
"I know. Guys why don't you go to the bus, I'll call you when we have an update okay?"
They looked at each other and back. "You sure?"
I nodded. "Yeah."
"I'll stay with you Mike." Jaime mumbled.
I looked up at him. "No you don't have to."
"But I want to, Vic and Tony can go to the bus."
Vic came and gave Jaime a quick kiss. "I love you okay? Guys call us if anything. See you tonight at the show." Then they walked off and I was left with Jaime.
"Are you okay man?" Jaime asked.
I crashed onto his lap and began to cry. "Seeing the girl you love with all your heart passed out in your arms turning purple as her blood is all over you? Yeah I'm fine."
He managed a small chuckle. "You saved her life you know?"
I nodded. "If she asks you when she wakes up who took her, can you tell her it was you? I'm still not ready to talk to her."
"Is that what you want."
I sat up and nodded. "Please?"
He looked at me and then at his feet then back to me. "Alright, I promise."
"Thanks."
We sat there for a little in comfortable silence and then the nurse came in. "Good news is she's sleeping and stitched up, she won't wake up till later tonight, and that's when you'll need to come back so we can blood test someone for results of a match, if everything goes smoothly, she can be released in the morning."
I felt relived. "Thank you so much, how much later? Because we're in a band and we got a show tonight that most likely won't end till 12 or something."
"Hmmm, I'll make an exception for you guys to come and test okay? Be here by one. When she wakes up she's gonna need the blood with in the next six hours or she can slip into a coma."
I looked at Jaime and he nodded. "We'll be here. We're gonna run some test to see what blood type we're looking for and we will inform you when you come back later tonight."
"Thank you so much Miss, this means a lot."
"No problem. Good luck with your show."
Jaime and I smiled and we made our way outside. Thank god she's okay.
-
"You ready Sacramento?!" Vic screamed into the Mic.
They all screamed and he looked back at me and smiled. "Alright jump!"
The crowd started jumping as we put on our amazing show.
----------------------
"Thank you guys for the amazing show we love you!" Vic then kissed the crowd and we ran back stage.
"So we have to get blood tested now?" Tony asked.
I put my shirt back on and nodded. "Yes."
We all excited the arena and started walking back to the emergency room.
"Guys!" We heard Levi from Miss May I call out. "We're you guys going lets party!"
Vic smiled "As much as that sounds fun, maybe next time, we have something to do right now."
He nodded and sighed. "I'm holding you guys up to that."
We all laughed as we walked down the street to the emergency room where the nurse was sitting at the desk.
"Hello again." She smiled as she walked up to us. "We're looking for a Negative 0 blood type, I know it's rare but we'll try you guys out and if not we'll find some okay?"
We all nodded and she smiled. "Well this way." She extended her hand as we all followed her. We entered this room with so much tubes and blood bags, it started to make me dizzy.
"Who want's to go first? She asked.
"I will." I raised my hand and she brought a needle. I was feeling sick now. "This will take less then five minuets I promise." She sat me down on the chair and pocked me with a needle and began taking some blood. She smiled and took it out. "You're done."
"Already?" I smiled as I got up.
"Told you it would be fast, now who wants to go next?"
"I'll go next." Vic smiled and made his way over to the nurse.
After a couple minuets she completed our testing and we went back to the waiting room. "The results will come out in about ten minuets."
We all nodded and leaned back onto the chair. "Who do you think is a match?" Jaime asked.
"What if none of us are a match?" I said blankly.
"Ether way she will get the blood." Tony said and we all looked at each other and we all sighed.
"I really hope she will be okay." I mumbled.
I really do no matter what I still love Alice. Even if I didn't have feelings for her I still would want her to be a match with one of us cause she still is my best friend no matter what. I ran my hands threw my face and sighed. I hope this really works. About twenty minuets later the nurse came back with a folder in her hands.
"Sorry it took longer than I thought. But the test results are in." She took out sheets of paper and held them firm in her hands. "Do you want me to get straight to it and tell you?"
"Yes!" We all said at the same time and started to chuckle.
She smiled. "Alright alright." She scanned the results real quick.
"Okay, one of you guys were a match."
"That's great!" Vic's smile grew wider. "Who?"
"Michael Christopher Fuentes, you were her match."
I looked up and at Vic, Tony, and Jaime. "Me?"
The nurse nodded. "Yes you."
Oh shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Omg omg what's going to happen now omg! I can't even! I told you I was going to put on the show woo c; Comments? I really need ideas because now I don't even know what's going to happen so I need ideas so I can get the next chapter done faster cause I can't wait! So please ideas would be nice! Title credit goes to Pierce The Veil asdfghjkl <333333333333 Thank you guys for reading really it means so much to me c':