Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

I Don't Ever Want To Lose My Best Friend

Alice's POV
I felt someones grip tight around me but my vision was to white to even see. I couldn't even make out any specific detail on anything. I just kept hear 'Alice please you need to stay with me!' And just like that, I was knocked out. Everything went cold and silent. I hope I was at rest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stood standing over a ledge, the wind smoothly kissing and hissing harshly across my skin that cause a sensation of chills to slowly run up my spine. I slowly crawled off the ledge and slowly began walking down the empty street.
"Hello?" I mumbled as I looked around for any life form.
I suddenly fell to the floor with a big thud and something pushed me to this house. I stood up and looked at the door, why am I here? I looked up to see a key hanging on the hook, is it to open the door? I twisted the knob of the door back and forth. Yep it is the key, this shit won't open. I grabbed it and shoved it into the top lock, slowly turning it to the right. After I hear a sudden click coming from the locks I pushed the door open and slowly walked inside.
"Hello? Is anyone here?" I asked.
"Baby, is that you?" I heard a voice chime in the distance.
What, were they calling me. I followed were the sound of the voice was coming and was shocked to see Mike sitting on the table.
"Hey you're home." He smiled.
"Uhh, Mike?"
"Mommy!" This little cute brown hair boy came running up to me and jumped into my arms.
"Mommy?" I mumbled.
Mike came over and laughed. "Hey little man let mommy breath she just got home." He ruffled the boys hair and scooped him up in his arms and began spinning around, his and the little boys giggles quickly filling the room. I stood there, like my feet were glued to the floor.
"What my lovely wife isn't going to say hi to little Justin and me?"
"Wife? Justin?"
Mike put I guess Justin down and made his way towards me, putting his hands around my waist and pulled me closer gently but with so much passion placed a kiss on my lips. What is going on?
"Daddy you can't kiss mommy she has icky stuff!"
Mike got on his knees and kissed Justin's head, "Now you have the germs."
He began chasing Justin around and he came and tapped me. "Now mommy has the germs!"
I smiled and tapped Mike. "No daddy no has the germs!"
We all began chasing each other as the house started shaking. "Mike, Justin?!" I yelled as the shaking became stronger. I fell to the floor and began slipping away. "Mike! Justin!" I yelled as I tried to crawl my way back, my lungs feeling as if they were going to explode. I gasped, more like pleaded for air as my body soon began to get weaker.
"Mike." I quietly whispered as my eyes began to shut.
---------
My eyes flickered open as my breathing began to get heavy. I touched the bed around me and began to hear beeping and buzzing sounds fill the room. A lady with fine brown hair stood over me.
"Oh good you're awake now."
"Where am I?" I managed to choke out, my voice sounded faint and shy.
"The ER, you're friend ran all the way here with you losing blood rapidly in his arms, he was a blood match and donated some to you. You wouldn't of made it here if it weren't for him, you're very lucky for him to save you." She leaned and checked some tubes and my temperature. She then handed me a bottle of pills.
"Take these twice a day six hours apart. And you should be fine. Now you can go home."
I looked up "Really I can?"
She nodded. "Yes you're all treated, just remember to keep your wrist wrapped and protect your stitches and in about a month have them removed alright?"
"Okay." I mumbled and she began to help me up.
"I'll put your arm in a small cast, you can't do work, I suggest you get rest alright dear?" She then grabbed a small fabric and attached it to my arm.
"Thank you." I mumbled and she lead me down stairs and I saw Vic singing me out.
"Vic!" I ran up to him and gave him a big hug. Ouch I forgot my arm.
"Be careful sweetie remember that you're arm is deeply stitched so you can't be doing that all that much for right now."
"Opps I'm sorry." I replied and looked down.
"Yeah Alice you shouldn't be moving you're arm that much." He warned and I rolled my eyes. "Come on we have to go."
We stepped outside and the sun was shinning bright. I groaned and felt like such a fail with my suicide attempt, well the nurse did say I would of been dead if someone didn't rush me to the ER, why couldn't they leave me there? I looked at Vic who looked tired. See this was all my fault. I sighed and looked down.
"Vic are you alright?"
"Just a little tired, I stood up all night worrying about you. Alice why?"
Tears began to fill my eyes. "I just felt like I was being to much to you guys, like you guys didn't want me there anymore and my depression started kicking in and the little voice convinced me and next thing you know I would of been dead where I deserve to be if it weren't for someone to bring me here, that's what the nurse told me. Over all I just felt like I was being to much for you guys and I kept causing the problems so I felt like I should get rid of the problem and it's me."
Vic began to tear up as he gently hugged me. "Alice no, we love you so much we we're all so worried and you're right you would of died if it weren't for Mike rushing you here if he didn't see passed out, he ran all the way from the bus to here covered in your blood, I have never seen him so scared in my life, and he donated the blood needed to keep you here, so you're wrong we all need you and we love you. We all love you Alice."
I looked up, wait Mike is the one who saved me. "Mike brought me? Why I thought he hates me."
"Well he was the first one on the bus cause he went to go practice and he came rushing when we were leaving the cafe, I've never seen him cry that hard in my life." Vic rubbed my back as we started walking.
I thought I was the only person Mike would cry infront of, I remember he told me when we were coming back from the last night of the tour and we were watching The Nightmare Before Christmas. Was it something that meant so much to Mike that he would show people he was crying witch he never did? I began to cry,
"Mike didn't have to."
Vic whipped away my tears. "He wanted to, he said you're his best friend no matter what."
I clung onto Vic and began crying harder. "I fucked up everything with him. I don't deserve to even have him as a friend! And Tony oh my god is he alright?"
Vic nodded. "We're all fine, we were so worried about you."
"You guys most likely hate me."
"No none of us hate you we were scared to death about you. We all started to cry because we thought you weren't going to make it, we ALL love you. No matter what, you're OUR Alice and we need you and we love you no matter what happens and we never hate you. You're our best friend and we all love you okay, never question or re-think that because Tony, Jaime, Mike, and myself love you. No matter what! We will never hate you. We love you Alice and we're so happy you're okay." Vic held me tighter. "Alice just believe us, we love you. I know I'm saying love to much but it's true we do okay?!"
I looked up and nodded. "Okay."
"And we're supporting you 100% okay? We're here for you, whatever you need we're here."
"I don't deserve you guys." I mumbled.
"Hey now," Vic lifted up my chin with his thumb. "Of course you do, we're never to good for anything okay? You need us how we need you." He weakly gave me a smile.
"I'm sorry for putting you guys threw so much trouble."
Vic shook his head. "No it's okay and we're all her for you if you need anything or to even talk, I won't even dare let the little voice come attack you again as long as I'm here that voice won't convince you anymore. You're okay, I'm here and we're all here if you need to talk okay?"
I looked at Vic and managed to smile. "Thanks."
He extended his pinky. "Alice, I promise."
I wrapped his pinky around mines. "Seriously thank you."
"Now lets go back to the bus."
We walked to the bus that was just down the street. I don't think I can face anyone right now. Vic gave my shoulder a small squeeze. "Alice you know you can do this, we're not judging you."
I sighed and closed my eyes as he opened the door, leading me in. "Guys guess who's back?!"
They all got up and ran to me "Alice!"
I smiled and hugged them. The only one I didn't see was Mike. "Where's Mike?"
"In the back." Tony smiled.
"Excuse me I have to talk to him."
"Of course." Jaime said and moved out of my way.
I walked into the back lounge, the last place where Mike and I had a happy memory on the bus. He was sitting, playing with his drum sticks, watching The Nightmare Before Christmas.
I knocked on the wall. "Hey."
He looked up and sighed. "Hey."
"Mind if I join you?" I asked.
He looked at me and then at the seat next to him and sighed. "If you want."
I nibbled at my lips and lightly shuffled over to the couch and plopped myself onto the seat next to Mike and faced him.
"I'm sorry." Tears filled my eyes.
He looked at me and embraced me in the biggest hug he has ever done and started crying. "It's okay, if anything I'm sorry Alls, I'm sorry, I'm glad you're okay."
I clung onto him and I forgot how the touch of him is. His scent, his smooth tattooed covered skin, just everything. Tears began to touch my shoulder and I pulled away to see Mike crying.
"Are you crying?"
"I miss you. Can I please have my best friend back?"
I started crying harder. "It isn't even a question of course!"
He held onto me gently. "Mike, thank you for taking me to the hospital."
His eyes widened. "Who told you it was me?"
"Vic."
He rolled his eyes. "Of course."
"After the show tonight do you want to hang out Mike? I really needed to talk to you about so much."
His head shot up and he smiled. "Of course."
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw Mike and Alice are good again aww! Short chapter I know :c But I see a best friend date in their future ;) Comments? They make me happy. But aww<3 Thanks for reading much love c:
Title is A Match Into Water, it's pretty accurate to me in this chapter aww<3