Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

Is Love at First Sight Even Real?

Mike's POV
"I'll just have a fruit salad." Tony mumbled to the waitress as a smile crept onto my face. Haha sucks for him for trying to be vegan!
"Alright sounds good, and how about for you?" The waitress turned to me. I sighed and quickly scanned the menu, alright lets see what's good to eat here. "I'll just have pancakes and eggs." The waitress nodded and walked away leaving Tony by ourselfs again.
"So Tony," I began and he looked up from his phone. I rolled my eyes, quickly snatching his phone. "Dude no phones we're having Mike and Tony time!"
He laughed and threw up his hands "Okay okay Jesus fine!" We both laughed and I shook my head. "Is everything alright with you man, you've seem out of it this morning."
He shrugged. "I had a dream last night and I'm sort of still thinking about it."
"About what?" I looked up from the table and to him, his face looked tired and his features were in a thinking sort of manner I guess you can say. "Well if you don't want to tell me that's okay too."
He shook his head. "No no it was just." He looked out the window and sighed. "It was about this girl."
I rose my eyebrows slightly. "A girl? Who?"
"I don't know." He shrugged. "But she was probably the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He began to laugh and shook his head. "Maybe that's why she's only in my dream."
Is Tony actually creating his own vision of a perfect girl? I leaned back and smiled a little. "Do you mind describing her to me?"
He chuckled and sighed. "Well, she was blonde."
"Oh blondes are hot."
"You're telling me!" He rose his voice then bit his lip looking around. I laughed. Gosh Tony don't get to worked up now. "Well okay her eyes were I think greenish brown, I don't really remember and ahh her voice, her voice was so lovely I could probably listen to her talk for hours. Oh and she was much shorter than me, like a lot shorter than me."
"She sounds pretty hot." I smiled and looked down.
"No dude she wasn't hot she was so beautiful." Tony awed out the window. If only she was real for him, he seems so caught up in her and she isn't real.
"What did you guys do?"
"Well I was at the pet store petting baby turtles and she came in and she walked over to me and she started petting the baby turtle and I was like 'Hey man get your own turtle!' And I looked up and saw her and she smiled and she was so beautiful, and then I woke up and bummer she's gone just like that. I wish she was real."
I extended my arm and patted his shoulder. "Dude it's okay someday you'll get a girl."
"I'm not even concerned about a girl, I just want her, she isn't even real and I want her so bad." He sighed and the waitress came placing our food infront of us. We mumbled thank yous and I began to dig in happily. Tony on the other hand just picked at his food with his fork. I looked up and sighed.
"What's wrong?" I asked with my mouth full.
He pushed his food away from him and handed me some money. "I'm not really hungry anymore, here pay for yours and mines and I'll see you in a little alright?"
I was starting to get worried and Tony seemed to notice, he just sighed and gave me a quick pat on the back. "I'll see you in a little while alright? I think I just need to be myself."
I nodded and sighed. "See you in a little I guess?"
He nodded and began to walk away. Is Tony really this bummed about his dream, or is he planning to something else?
-
Tony's POV
I walked no basically ran out of the dinner. I don't even know where I'm going or what I have in mind, but it has to be somewhere they won't find me. I turned the corner down the street and saw this small park about a block away. Ah that seems perfect. I ran across the street due to no one driving thank god for that. About five seconds later I found myself placing myself on the swing. What am I even doing? I know it was just a girl in my dream, but is it really possible that I really want her that much? Or am I just lonely and sad and just want time to myself after being around people for so long? Don't get me wrong I love them all to death and bits and to bits but I still miss being alone, especially since growing up that was all I was, alone. With no one around just me and myself alone. It wasn't as bad as you would think, just being alone it relaxes me. It honestly does. I quickly snapped my head up due to some tugging on my leg. I looked down and smiled.
"Hey Mr. are you going to swing or just sit there because I would like to swing." This little girl tugged on my leg and smiled. I looked down and sighed quickly getting up.
"No here you can use the swing."
She laughed and hopped on. "Can you push me please? I don't really know how to swing on this."
I nodded and went behind her as she looked at me. "Okay ready uhh-"
"My name is Angie." She groaned.
I laughed. "Nice to meet you Angie, I'm Tony. Uhh if you don't mind me asking how old are you?"
"Five years old!" She giggled as I began pushing.
"Ah so you're a big girl now aren't you?" I asked trying to make conversation, I feel awkward she's six, what is she doing out here by herself anyways?
"I am!" She giggled. "Higher please Tony higher!" I smiled and pushed her a little bit higher and her giggles filled the air.
"If you don't mind me asking again Angie, where are your mommy and daddy."
"Oh they're in heaven looking down at me right now."
Tears began to fill my eyes. "Oh I'm sorry, is anyone here with you? Or takes care of you?"
"I live with my auntie Stephanie, I don't think she knows where I am."
I stopped the swing and gasped. "Well she has to know doesn't she?!"
"I'll be fine she should find me, please keep pushing me."
I got her off the swing and faced her next to me, getting on a knee. "No sweetie we have to take you to your auntie."
She groaned. "But Tony."
"I'm pretty sure she wouldn't like you here all by yourself. You may get in trouble."
Tears filled her eyes and she shook her head. "No no no I can't get in trouble!"
I smiled. "You'll be fine Angie, now let me help you find your auntie okay?"
She sniffled and whipped away her tears nodding. "Okay."
I got off my knee "Come on then." She looked at me and then at my hand and gently grabbed it, I gasped a little as she smiled. "I may get lost, or the monster may get me."
"If the monster tries to get you I'll beat him up for you." Wait what am I even saying?
She stopped and smiled. "Pinky promise?" She asked while she held up her small little pinky to me. I looked at it and sighed, gently wrapping my pinky with hers. "Pinky promise."
She began bouncing as we continued to walk forward. "Tony where are your mommy and daddy, do they know you're here?"
I shook my head and smiled. "No they don't know I'm at the park."
She gasped and cupped her free hand over her mouth. "Tony's being a bad boy." She giggled.
"No it's not that!" I protested. "I'm just older."
"Why?" I forgot little kids ask why's a lot.
"It happens when you grow up and get a life of your own Angie."
"Oooooooooo." She bounced up and down a little. "How old are you Tony?"
"To you I'm old, I'm 23." I smiled as her little hand held mines more tight.
"You're as old as Auntie Stephanie!"
"Oh is that right, you're auntie is my age?"
She nodded. "Yeah, she started to take care of me when I was two. Well that's what she tells me."
I nodded and noticed we were on the street. "Do you know witch way to go to your house?"
She smiled. "Yes Auntie Stephanie taught me! That way!" She pointed forward and began to drag me.
"How can she not know you're out?" I looked down, still shocked.
"I went when she was sleeping because she said we will go in the morning and look at the sky." She laughed. Thank god she isn't hurt. We walked down the street for a little and turned twice and we were infront of these apartments.
Angie looked up and pointed. "Auntie and me live right there."
"I'll walk you to your door how does that sound kiddo?"
"No I want you to stay, please you can't leave I promise we will do something fun, like play dolls! Please Tony?"
I looked down, shocked she wants me to stay? She looked sad and she hugged my leg. "I don't want you to go Tony." Her sobs began to fill the air and I gently picked her up as we stepped into the elevator, her crying calmed down as she snuggled into my chest and she quickly pushed the button to go to the fourth floor.
"Hey baby I'll stay for a little while okay? I won't have to go yet, for a little. Alright does that sound good?"
She looked up and sniffled, I gently whipped away the tears streaming down her face and she smiled and hugged me. "Thank you Tony."I gently kissed the top of her head and smiled. "You're welcome Angie." Moments later the elevator door opened and I set Angie down.
"Lead me the way." I smiled and she grabbed my hand. She lead me down the hall and a few moments later we ended up infront of the apartment. I sighed and looked down at her.
"Well we're here." My voice went a little shaky and I sighed.
"You're suppose to knock Tony. You know like this." Angie then began tapping at the door, it wasn't loud enough so I lifted up my hand and began tapping on the door. I hope her aunt doesn't think I'm a weirdo and doesn't take this the wrong way. Moments later the door slightly opened and a head popped out. She smiled and looked at me. "Uhh hi can I help you?"
I cleared my throat. "Uhh yeah hi, I'm Tony Perry and you must be Stephanie right? Well I was at the park and I found Angie well she actually came walking up to me cause I was swinging and I asked her where her guardian was and she said she came alone so I just brought her home. She's okay I hope you don't mind that."
The door swung open and Stephanie gasped and looked down to see a smiling and gigling Angie. "Angela Gomez what were you thinking about wondering off by yourself huh?!" She then took her hand and Angie squealed not wanting to let go of my hand.
"No! I made Tony promise he would stay! Please Auntie please?!"
I looked up at her aunt, I feel like I've seen her before, have I? No I can't right?
"No you will not bother this nice man anymore!" Stephanie snapped at the now sobbing Angie. "Go in your room and think about what you have done!"
"But Tony!" She jumped and cried.
"Angie, he's most likely busy he can't stay." Stephanie stated.
"Actually, I'm in no rush. I can stay a while and play dolls with Angie because she promised we would do something fun, I wouldn't mind at all."
Angie then let lose of Stephanie's grip and leaped into my arms "I told you dolls would be fun!" She giggled.
I looked at Stephanie and she sighed. "Is it a problem for you, Tony?"
"Not at all, I did promise her." I shook my head.
She looked from me to Angie snuggling happily in my chest and sighed. "Alright why don't you come in?"
"Thank you." I nodded and stepped inside to the apartment. Witch was nicely decorated and filled with toys. I put Angie down and she began to bounce. "Tony lets play dress up and have a tea party!"
"You're not doing any of that till you take a bath!" Stephanie demanded.
"But Auntie-" She began to complain.
"Go now! Don't make me count."
Angie crossed her arms and stuck out her tongue. "I'm not going."
Stephanie groaned. "1..."
"Not going." She still stood there.
"2. Angela don't make me say three you're already in a lot of trouble."
"Okay fine I'll go." She groaned and ran to the bathroom.
"Call me so I can fix the water for you." Stephanie called out.
She sighed and faced me. "You can sit if you want."
I nodded and sat down. "Sorry for just staying here like this."
She shook her head. "No it's fine seriously Tony thank you for bringing her I don't know what would of happened to her."
"It's nothing at all, she's so sweet." I laughed.
"Do you want some coffee?" She asked as she looked to me, walking to the kitchen.
"Uhh actually, I don't drink coffee, so no thank you."
"Oh." She said as she looked down. "I'm sorry how rude of me, is tea fine?"
A smirk spread across my face. "Tea would be lovely."
She nodded as she danced into the kitchen. I swear I have seen her before but where.
"What? Do I have something on my face?" Stephanie said, and I shook my head snapping back to the conversation. I looked at her and her hand was moving over her face as if trying to clean it up, I looked down and felt the red flare over my cheeks. "Uhh no I'm so sorry, I just felt like I have seen you somewhere."
She tilted my head and looked at me. "I don't think so."
"Oh I'm sorry."
She looked down and smiled "It's okay."
I stood there a little bit awkward and stared at Stephanie and her features. Her beautiful blonde hair, her greenish and brownish eyes, and she was actually a lot shorter than me.... oh shit. I looked at her face more closely and basically gasped. It's her, the girl from my dream it's her! The most beautiful girl I have ever seen was now infront of me. It's her, I can't believe this. It's her. I smiled and sighed. I can't believe it's her.
"I know I'm staring to much, but you're really beautiful Stephanie. Is it weird to say you're the most beautiful girl I've seen?"
She lifted up her head, her eye brows raised. "What?"
"Oh sorry." I rubbed my neck. "Never mind."
She looked behind me and sighed. "Angie didn't I say to get in the shower?"
She nodded. "Water warmer please?"
Stephanie smiled and mumbled an excuse me. I sighed and sat back down on the couch. What am I doing? You barley met her what the hell? Your're being stupid. Moments later Stephanie sat next to me on the couch and handed me a piece of paper.
"And you better call me Tony Perry. Go right now, I'll tell Angie you'll be back later."
I looked behind her. "I will be back later okay?"
"Not until you call me."
I smiled and began running out the door. Is it so much to say I'm in love with her or am I crazy? Maybe I'm just crazy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I know the ending is crap but I'm getting so tired and I have homework and I wanted to update for you guys c: I hopped you enjoyed the chapter over all<3 Feed back would be nice so comments make me happy right now! A better aww with this will be next chapter, seriously sorry for the ending