Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

I Got Something to Tell You and it Just Can't Wait

Jamie's POV
I sighed a little rubbing the back of my head, this really didn't make sense to me. How does Vic expect me to follow threw with this? I mean seriously this plan sounds so... Not safe I guess, I mean we're dealing with a psychopathic bitch. But- it may work. What the hell lets give it a shot.
"Vic this plan sounds crazy." I mumbled as he was pacing the kitchen floor. "I don't want her to kill me or anything."
He smacked his hands at the side of his thighs at the same time he smacked his lips, I giggled and he rolled his eyes. "Look, we all know Cara is a fucking crazy bitch who most likely now has a motive to murder you, so if you give her a lead, the rest of us will quickly follow so they could see what I mean. Thats just part one of like I don't know the rest of the plan will come to me but right now Jaime believe it or not you're her main target."
I fiddled with my thumbs and nibbled at my lips, seriously why does it always have to be me?! "I'll try it Vic, but what if I get hurt?"
"Baby you're not gonna get hurt." He walked over to me and kissed my forehead causing me to shutter "I won't let you get hurt."
"Okay, but last night why was she following you?"
He sighed "That I don't know, and that's why we're going to find out, if you could get her to talk..." He trailed off.
"That's what you want me to do huh?"
He looked up and nodded. "Yeah. That would be perfect."
Okay so how am I going to get her to talk without her hurting me or anything? I groaned, this is gonna be the hard part.
"Why the groan baby?" Vic asked as he sat on my lap.
I looked up and lightly laughed. "Nothing I was just thinking how am I going to talk to her without her trying to rip my head off, seriously Vic how am I going to do that?"
"Simple," he said as he looked at my lips. "You have to be a step a head of her all the time."
I nodded and got up looking around, smirking at this thought. Enough of this Cara talk. I got Vic up and pushed my lips on his.
"You know," I mumbled in between the kissing. "We're all alone."
He smiled and moved his head to my jaw and latched his lips onto it making me lightly growl. Fuck he knows me to well.
"What do you have in mind?" He asked teasing me.
"You." I mumbled as he looked up.
"Mhm." He said.
"Vic what about-" What if someone walks in?
He latched his lips to mines again and giggled. "Jaime come on I want you now!" He complained.
I nodded as I scooped him in my arms running to the back lounge.
"Have I ever told you I love you?" He asked as I threw him onto the couch. I ran my hands up and down his chest and a happy sigh escaped my lips. "Once or twice." I giggled as I leaned down and began leaving small kisses all over his body.
"Well," he said as he ran his hands threw my hair "I love you."
I began to slip off his p'j pants and looked up. "I love-"
The tour bus door swung open and Vic looked at me, rolling his eyes.
"Guys?" I heard Tony call.
"Shit." Vic mumbled.
I ran my hands threw my hair, shit Tony do you have to ruin everything right now?! I've never been so annoyed with Tony before but now I'm seriously kind of annoyed Vic and I haven't done this since the last time and just when I was about to show him how much I love him and need him it is just like someone to come and ruin everything. Of course. And since he opened up to me about Cara I was gonna love him down even more. Jesus thanks a lot Tony. I looked down at Vic who had his arms across his bare chest, obviously feeling the same way as me. I rubbed his stomach and he smiled. "It's okay another time." I whispered.
"I want you now." He turned around and sighed.
"Hey guys." Tony smiled and walked in.
"Hey." Vic and I both mumbled at the same time.
Tony sat down next to me and sighed. "So what were you two up to?"
"Oh you know." Vic started and I gave him a look and a grinned crept onto my face. "We were going to have amazing sex until you walked in and cock blocked everything." It was sort of blunt but true and I think we can make Tony feel really uncomfortable right now no big deal. Tony then looked to me and to the pants less Vic.
"Oh." He gasped.
"You see Tony," Vic sat up and leaped onto my lap. "I was suppose to be letting out that oh but now I can't since you walked in."
I hid my face in Vic's chest, I'm not saying anything I'm just gonna let Vic do all the talking.
"I'm sorry." Tony's face began to get red. "I didn't mean to I can go if you want me to."
"Yeah Tony go!" He said threw his teeth. "I love you and everything but go!" Vic pointed to the door and Tony got up.
"I'm sorry guys ill see you later." He then ran out the door and I began to laugh.
"You're such a bitch sometimes." I giggled as Vic turned foreword on me and began to kiss my neck. I lightly threw my head back my breath began to pick up and Vic started rocking his hips downward on me. "Oh shit." I mumbled as his rocking got harder, and apparently I got harder with him.
"Shit Vic, oh fuck." I moaned and gasped as I felt his lips form into a smile on my neck. He stopped and looked up at me, smiling widely. He's so beautiful, his big full pink lips were now on mines in a matter of moments as Vic groaned. I traced his bottom lip with my tongue and lightly bit onto it. I smiled as we both giggled and he lightly opened his mouth, and I slipped my tongue into the opening exploring all the corners of his lovely mouth. I feel complete at this moment, like nothing can go better. I love him and he loves me. My eyes looked down as his tongue began to dance swiftly with my tongue. I finally pulled apart and he groaned.
"Jaime," he mumbled as I gently got of him.
I rolled my eyes as I slowly grasped onto the side if his hips, gently and slowly riding him off his boxers. I looked up and looked away smiling. After I took them off I looked at Vic.
"Hey," I placed my hand under his chin and he looked up at me. "I love you Vic."
He smiled and pecked my lips. "I love you too Jaime."
-
Alice's POV
"Hello?" I mumbled threw my phone as I was setting up the display for the merch.
"Wanna hang out?" Mike asked.
"Mike," I sighed as I pinned up a shirt. "I'm setting up for your shit."
"I can come and help then after we can do something before I have to go and practice, sound good?"
I looked down and nodded. "Yeah sure if you want that would be great."
"See you in ten?" He asked.
"Uhh yeah that sounds good."
"Kay Als bye." Then the line went dead.
I stuffed my phone in my pocket and threw one of the boxes of merch on the floor, running my hands threw my hair. Okay, I have to figure out one thing, why on earth would Mike like someone and not tell me- Me! I'm his best friend, that just seems I don't know weird doesn't it? I thought Mike could tell me anything and not have to worry about anything, am I wrong? Should I be over reacting like this?
'Maybe he just needs time to figure out how to tell you, he did say when he does it will make sense.' A little voice said in my head. Maybe I should try to forget about it and just not bring it up, I hope he just trusts me, that's all that I really want. I just want Mike, my best fried to be able to trust me like I trust him. Is that to much to ask? I groaned and kicked the box of merch to the corner.
"Alice!" I heard in the distance and quickly turned around is that Mike already? I then saw Mike running down the isle and he jumped over the table. Haha wow Mike calm down.
"I am here to help you my lady." Mike then bowed down.
I chuckled and swiftly slapped him across the face.
"Do you think we can go to the doctor and I can get this cast off?" I really want it off its so difficult to sell merch in this thing and set it up, I'm relived that my arm is getting better.
Mike dropped the box and walked up to me. "Yes if you really want."
He looked down at me and nibbled at his lips for a little, I looked up and back up, raising an eyebrow. "What?" I asked, seriously why is he looking at me like this?
"Oh," he rubbed the back of his neck. "Nothing, look why don't you sit down and I'll finish setting up the merch? I don't need you to be pinning up stuff with one arm witch is a miracle how you are doing that." He laughed and I shook my head.
"Thanks Mike, that actually would help a lot." I then sat down on the chair and sighed, watching Mike pin up the display of merch. It was actually believe it or not relaxing, well not relaxing but I don't know it was soothing, I guess. Well that feeling didn't last long because in a matter of moments he was finished and towering over me with a grin.
"Let's go to the doctor and then after maybe we can go to the arcade, well if there is one around here." I extended my one arm and he helped me up, gently placing me at his side.
"Mike, I think we need to talk, so what if we go to a quiet place."
"Talk?" He gave me a weird look. "What's on your mind?"
"Well you'll see right now." I blankly said.
"Alice," Mike said sounding concern. "What's wrong?"
Well might as well tell him. "It's just..." I said as I looked away from him.
"Alice!" Mike shook my shoulders roughly. "You can tell me anything you know that."
I rolled my eyes. "I know that, but do you know that?!" I pushed my index finger on his chest and groaned.
"What are you talking about?" He raised an eyebrow looking confused.
"I thought we could trust each other, we're best friends I thought you could tell me anything, especially when it comes to someone you like. Why can't you tell me Mike?!"
"It's just-" he looked down and sighed.
"It's just what?" I found myself raising my voice but I honestly don't care I just need to know.
"Fine!" Mike yelled back. "Do you want to know Alice do you really want to fucking know who the fuck I like?!"
"Yes!" I groaned.
He took a step closer to me and sighed. "Look-" his voice got shaky.
I placed my hand on his shoulder. "You can tell me." I mumbled, trying to assure him.
"Just look," he looked away and then into my eyes. "Look in the mirror."
"What do you-" and then all my questions stopped, everything stopped, my eyes grew wide and my jaw dropped, I couldn't find the right words to say or even think, me? Me? ME?! My mind was spinning.
"I-I..." I cleared my throat. "I don't know what to say."
"You don't have to say anything cause it doesn't matter, you don't like me okay?! Just forget it Alice!"
"What do you mean?" I managed to choke out.
"I know I don't have a chance with you okay?! And do you know how fucked up this is? I didn't want to like you I didn't want to because I'm Mike, I'm just suppose to be that one guy you can do stupid shit with and not have to worry about any fucking feelings coming out for anything. But how do I repay you?! By fucking getting these bull shit feelings there that I don't even want there but they are and I can't do anything about it and its just driving me insane, everything about you drives me insane. Your eyes, your laugh, your smile, just everything okay!"
"Mike I don't know what to say." I mumbled. I seriously don't know what to say.
He ran his hands threw his face and groaned. "You don't have to say anything I'm not asking you too, just forget it okay this doesn't matter the fact that I'm in love with you and everything about you that doesn't matter! You wanted to know so bad right? Now you know. You got what you wanted." He looked at me and away slightly shaking his head. "I think I have to go. Excuse me." He turned around and began walking away. No what's he doing?! NO! He can't fucking leave!
"Mike!" I called out. "Please, don't leave me." I bursted into tears and ran to him. I crashed into his arms sobbing harder into his chest his arms slowly wrapped around me. I couldn't let him just walk away like that, I just couldn't watch him do that not again not ever. Even though I don't know how I feel about him that doesn't even matter, what matters is I still have him. I began to sob harder. "Mike please never leave I need you! You can never go, please!" I clung onto him tighter as the sobs I was letting out grew louder.
"I'm not gonna leave okay?" He mumbled in between my sniffling. We parted and he looked down at me, whipping away my tears laughing "You're such a baby dude I swear."
I smiled "Stop!" I said as I gave a helpless punch to his arm.
We both laughed and began to walk in silence as I was trying to figure out what was going on.
"Mike, before you ask if we could forget this whole thing and I know you will do that I just want to ask you why me? Why do you like me?"
He sighed. "Love, I'm in love with you. But that doesn't matter. Well okay, you're prefect. I knew I started liking you when you started dating Tony and you kept pushing me away, that like crushed me. And when I found you on the bus, I really didn't want you to go, because in that moment I figured out that you mean everything to me. And that's all that I can explain."
"Oh." I said.
"Yeah and Alice, can we please just forget this and never bring it up and not let it affect our friendship because our friendship means more to me than anything. So just please?"
I don't think I can just forget this, but that's not what he's asking what he's really asking is for me to not bring this up. "Okay I won't yeah you're right lets just forget about this and move forward, it's what you really want."
He smiled and sighed. "Thanks kiddo."
"Anytime." I sighed.
"Now then," Mike grinned "Let's get that cast of yours off."
I looked down at my arm and groaned. "Finally!"
We both laughed and continued to walk, even though I won't let this get in between our friendship, I'm still really glad I have Mike still. Is this s good thing or a bad thing? No no shut up brain of course it's a good thing.
I think.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys sorry I know it's been five days D; I went to my aunts house and she has no wifi so I worked really hard on this chapter so I hope you really enjoyed it<3 Oh no Mike why would you tell Alice? No! And Vic, what are you going to make Jaime do with your crazy plans? Oh and show should be next chapter and they will be out of Pomona and woah! San Diego is next what a show c': Comments? Thanks for reading much love<3