Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

And I don't Want to Feel Anything.

Vic's POV
I jumped on Jaime's back right after the show on stage. The fans started cheering "Fuenciado!" I looked at Jaime and smiled, I forgot the only people that know about us and we were real and no longer apart of the 'Fuenciado' being fake was the crew. Jaime began to spin me around and my laughs filled the air. We ran off the stage and out of the crowds sight, I looked up and in moments Jaime threw me up against the wall in a heated kiss. I've never really told Jaime this but I love it when he takes over and becomes more dominate, it makes him so much more sexier than he already is. I pulled my thoughts and focus back into the kiss and a small whimper came out of me, is he really making me want him more again right when we're gonna go into the bus? Really Jaime?! I groaned and pushed him away gasping for air. "Jaim," I breathed out trying to catch my breath. I looked up and only saw him smiled. He tilted his head towards the door and laughed "Come on lets go to the bus." Grabbing my hand we began to walk out, once we reached the door Johnny was behind us. I looked at him and basically blushed, I really don't want to ask him this.
"Hey, Johnny, can you see if fans are outside, I keep forgetting they don't know about this yet." I then pointed back and fourth to Jaime and myself and I heard Jaime let out a sigh. I looked at him and frowned, did my words upset him?
"Sure thing." Johnny laughed and then peeked his head outside. "You guys are clear come on." I smiled and grabbed Jaime's hand but he only tugged away. I looked at him in confusion and hurt, what did I do? Did I say something wrong? When we finally walked into the bus I took a seat next to Tony (Not really wanting to discuss with Jaime) and Jaime took a seat across from us. Moments later Mike came and sat next to a sleepy Alice. I looked back at Jaime and his face seemed more mad. I groaned and grabbed his arm with all the strength I had and dragged him to the back lounge. I really don't need him being this mad. I faced him infront of me and rolled my eyes, now I'm feeling kind of mad and I don't even know why he's mad! But all I know is that I'm pretty pissed.
"Whats your problem?!" I asked trying not to raise his voice.
"I don't have a problem." He mumbled not looking into my eyes.
I scoffed "I know you better than the back of my hand, and I know you're mad. So please just tell me? I don't like you mad at all." I sighed, frowning a bit, I felt the sudden pang in my heart and held my hand to my chest. I really feel hurt.
He finally looked at me after a couple of seconds and sighed. "What you said to Johnny," He started his voice barley a whisper. "It sort of hurt me, are you embarssed of me?"
I rose my eyebrows and looked at Jaime, he's he being serious? "Of course not why would you even think that?"
"Well you didn't want a fan to see us." He said trailing off.
"Yes, because they don't need to know!" I said, in all honesty they don't I love our fans and everything but I don't need anything messing up Jaime and I.
"Why?" He asked.
I kind of taken back that he's actually hurt on this. "Because Jaime it's really none of their business to know, really do you really want them to know? We have some weird as fuck fans and I don't need bull shit from them saying anything hurtful to us, I don't need that. Jaime honestly do you really want that?" I looked at him.
"How can you say that about the fans?" Jaime asked.
"I didn't mean it in a bad way I love the fans but think about it Jaime they will just say horrible things and I don't need that to mess up what we have because you're the greatest thing that's ever happened to me, ever. You're all that I have." I grabbed his hand and tears started to stream down my face. "Jaime Alberto Preciado you're my life, I mean it. Everything I say to you is true, I honestly mean it. I love you." I cupped his face in my hands and my voice got worked up and I began to cry. "I'm not losing you, I'm never going to because you mean to much to me okay?"
He gently whipped away my tears and sighed. "You have a point. I mean they do think we are going out and they did seem to create a whole little thing on that." He chuckled and laughed.
"Little do they know it's actually real." I pecked his lips while laughing. We parted and he rested his forehead on mines. "I'm sorry I turned something that stupid into something, I really didn't mean to." He mumbled.
I shrugged "It's okay really." I grabbed his hand and started heading out to the front lounge. "Lets just go back okay?"
He nodded. "I love you."
"I love you too." I smiled as we both walked into the lounge and Jaime sat down, quickly placing me onto his lap. I quickly pecked his lips and turned my attention back to Tony who was talking to Stephanie.
"Sorry for being rude." I laughed and shook my head. "Had to work somethings out."
"You guys okay?" Tony asked.
"We're great." Jaime smiled and his grip on me tightened.
"So anyways, Hi again Stephanie." I waved to her and she smiled.
"You guys were great!" She cheered and turned to Tony. "First time I ever listened to you guys and it was great."
Tony nodded and smiled. "See I knew you would like it!"
We all laughed and I noticed that the only voices I haven't heard were Mike's and Alice's I looked around and saw Alice passed out on the couch and Mike was just messing on his phone with Alice's feet on his lap. I frowned and snapped back into the conversation. We basically just talked with Stephanie. Every now and then I would look at Tony who looked down at her with a look in his eyes that I've never seen him look at anyone like that. It looked like he was the happiest person on this earth and nothing could change that.I smiled, I think Tony is already falling hard. He seems to do that. I looked down and felt my phone vibrating, I took it out and saw a number that wasn't saved, hell I didn't even recognize it. With hesitation I looked at it. Maybe I should answer it. I slid the screen up and pressed the phone to my ear.
"Hello?" I mumbbled.
I heard some laughing and looked around. "Hello?" I asked again.
The phone then went dead and my heart froze, all my thoughts are now rushing in me and I took the battery out of my phone and threw it across the room.
"Vic dude what's wrong?" I heard Tony call out.
I broke down into tears and it got harder for my to breathe I can't seem to calm down, Jaime was doing his best but it wasn't working. I breathed in and out like Stephanie kept telling me over and over again to but it just didn't work. Jaime put his hand on my shoulders and shook me.
"Vic talk to me what's wrong?!"
I looked around and all their eyes were on me, confusion in them. I tried to find my voice but it was just hard for me to breathe.
"She won't leave me alone!" I finally screamed and thrashed in the emotional pain I felt myself in.
"What?" Jaime asked rubbing my back.
"Cara won't leave me alone!" I started crying harder. "She won't leave me alone and I feel like I'm going crazy!" I tugged on my hair and cried harder. I looked up and gave Tony a look, I don't know what I'm doing at all. "And it's your fault." I said coldly threw my teeth.
"What?" Tony looked at me confused.
"It's your fault!" I said threw tears. "If it were't for you she wouldn't be here, I wouldn't have to worry about her ever again but shes' here and it's your fault!" I said in choking sobs. Stop, what am I doing?
"Vic I didn-" I cut him off.
"I hate you!" I said in tears.
"Vic what," Tony said again and I saw the hurt in his face.
"I hate you! I hate you for bringing her back to me I hate you Tony I fucking hate you! I regret the day I met you!" Before anyone could say anything I ran into the bathroom and locked the door, gently sliding to the floor, regretting what I just said because I didn't mean it. I never meant to say that, would I ever say that? No. What's up with me. I fromed into a ball and began to cry harder. I heard pounding on the door and begs from Tony for me to come out.
"Vic please," Tony called out. More tears escaped my eyes.
After a few more knocks I heard him groan. "Fine, you win. Just whatever I don't care anymore. Even though I was there for you for anything, and we're best friends I guess that doesn't mean anything to you does it? I didn't mean to okay it was a drunken mistake that I never meant to happen, but after all we've been threw you tell me you hate me? Vic I was nothing but there for you." He took one last sigh. "And I'm sorry you regret being my friend. I should of known after all these years." He said hurtfully then I heard him walk away.
I laid there, more tears filling my eyes. What did I just do? What the fuck did I do? I love Tony, I don't regret meeting him why the fuck would I say that? I sat up and rumbled threw the cabinets in the bathroom, I then saw a shiny blade come into sight and I took it in between my finger tips, this hasn't been my friend since I was a teenager. I need you. I fucking need you.
'Think about this for a minuet.' My mind said.
"What?" I whispered in sobs. "Think about what?"
'You made a mistake, and remember Tony loves you. You just made a mistake.'
"No!" I said harshly and my sobs picked up. "Tony hates me, everyone hates me!" I took the blade to my wrist and I watched it scid across my wrist, the blood that was once blue before it hit the air causing it to turn red, I watched it and I cried more repeating it again and again and again until I felt better. I dropped the blade and sighed. Quickly washing myself up I looked in the mirror, my eyes red and I was still crying. I walked into the bathtub and laid inside it, I'll sleep in here tonight. I sniffled and stared at my arm, I must say it did feel good.
'Congrats.' My mind said.
"For?" I asked.
'Breaking your one promise that meant the world to Jaime for you to keep.'
I stiffened and looked at my wrist throwing my head back against the wall and I let out an animal like growl "Why do I mess everything up?"
And before I knew it I was asleep. I don't want to feel a thing anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just, just....... I'm sorry for writing this, legit was crying I can't. I'm sorry :c