Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

A Secrete Silenced is a Secrete Safe.

Jaime's POV
I looked at Tony and a frown stamped onto my face as he punched his bunk and walked over to Mike. Mumbling something in his ear Mike lifted up his head, only to smile, he then looked over to Stephanie and whispered something into her ear and she hesitated, but smiled and got up. Mike then walked over to the whiskey and drinks and I shook my head, sort of amused. Oh well that's on them. I then walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door.
"Vic come on get out." I pleaded as I kept knocking on the door.
I heard no answer and rolled my eyes, is he really ignoring me? "Don't ignore me."
After a few minuets and still no response. "Fine." I muttered and walked into the kitchen taking out a butter knife. If he won't come out, then I'll just have to go in, and this doesn't bother me. I took the knife and jabbed it on the edge where the locks happened to be keeping the door in between Vic and I. After about ten seconds of messing with the locks I heard a pop sound and I was able to turn the door knob. Finally, I smiled and then opened the door. "Vic come out." I then looked in the bathtub to see Vic curled up sleeping, he must of cried his self to sleep. I smiled and then picked him up, I'll take his bunk, he can't sleep in the bathroom. As I gently laid him on his bed his eyes slowly flickered open. He looked at me, his eyes red, swollen, and puffy. Hurt was all across his face and he shivered, feeling cold. I kissed the top of his head and pulled the covers over him. Awe my poor baby. I got up and I heard a whimper come out of Vic, I turned around and sighed.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Te necesito." He mumbled. He's starting to look pale, I don't know if it's from the dim light but he sure doesn't look right. It's breaking my heart.
"Que te molesta? Seriously what's wrong?" I asked as I sat down, he scoot over so I could lay down next to him. He turned over and sighed, looking down.
I placed my hand on his cheek and smiled. "Come on love talk to me."
"Jaime," He started and looked into my eyes. "I don't know what got into me, I really don't. I regret everything I said to Tony. He has every single right to hate me, you could hate me too, I hate me." He mumbled, holding my hand and he began to cry.
I gently put my thumb under his chin and lifted his head up. "Hey don't cry, you don't deserve to cry."
"I deserve to Jaime because you hate me too!"
I rose my eyebrows in complete shock, why on earth would he get an idea like that? He sat up and whipped away his tears. I laid there, still confused. Seriously why would he think that? "What makes you think that?" I asked.
He looked at me and groaned. Then he fell silent staring ahead. After a moment he began to speak. "I-I did something, something I know you wouldn't like." His voice was a shaky whisper. "A promise," He continued to speak ahead. "A promise that I made to you years ago." He broke off crying.
Everything went deaf as he broke into tears, I only stared ahead and felt myself breaking into pieces. I knew what he was talking about, all those years ago. I wanted to save him, that's all I wanted to ever do. I just wanted to save him from himself because he was my best friend and I loved him more than anything. I snapped back into the reality when I felt Vic throw himself onto me crying.
I snuggled into Vic and his crying calmed down, I need to be here for him. "You know," I chuckled and he looked up. "I remember that promise like it happened eight seconds ago, not eighth grade."
--
*knock knock knock!* I was banging on the door of Vic's house. After a couple of moments Mike answered the door.
"Jaime!" Mike called out and hugged me. "What's up?"
I laughed. "Wheres your brother?"
"He's in his room, he's been in there for a long time"
I looked up the stairs and Mike moved out of the way. I looked around their house and saw that it was empty, witch alerted me that they were alone. I walked up to Vic's door and slowly turned the nob, and it opened a little. I signaled Mike I can take it here and he gently nodded heading back down stairs. I walked in and saw Vic curled up on the floor breathing heavily. I walked in quietly and mumbled his name.
"Go away." He groaned.
"Vic talk to me," I sat next to him and rubbed his back causing him to shutter, "Que haces?"
"Nada." He shook his head, still not facing me.
"That's bull, you just don't lay on the floor."
"Jaime, please just leave me alone." He mumbled into the cold wood floor.
What the hell is up with him? I flipped him over and saw basically a battle field of cuts up and down his arms, shoulders, and his sides. I gasped and cried.
"Vic?" I asked,
"I told you to go." He mumbled coldly.
Does he expect me to go? Is he insane? I can't leave. I then embraced him in the biggest hug I could possibly have and from then on I knew I had to help him at any coast. Because he's my best friend and I love him.
"Promise me you'll try to stop?" I said holding back the tears,
"It isn't easy Jaime you don't understand." He cried into my chest.
"I won't leave, I'll be there, I'll do whatever it takes for you to be clean Vic, even if it takes ten years or a thousand years I won't leave you. Just promise me from here and now you'll just try, that's all I'm asking."
He looked up, tears in his eyes and he nodded and clung onto me tightly. "I promise."
--
"And it didn't take me till eleventh grade to stop." He shook his head.
"Vic, it was a very long rode for us to over come."
He sighed and peaked his head up, looking into my eyes. "I never told you this but, you saved my life."
I kissed his forehead and smiled. "And you've always been the love of mines, it equals it out." I winked and he roled his eyes.
"I'm sorry Jaime I didn't know what got into me."
I took his arm and began kissing the harsh cuts. "I still think you're amazing, don't look down on yourself, just find your strength again and you can do it, I'm here for you babe." I moved my lips and made them dance on each cut. He hissed a couple of times as my lips pressed deeper into the deeper cuts. He then cupped his hands on my face and pulled me in for a sweet, gentle kiss. I wrapped my arms around him and he began to fall asleep.
"I love you, and I'll get you threw this. I promise." I then kissed his head and then found myself falling asleep.
-
Mike's POV
I looked at the bottle in my hand and saw Tony going into his pocket, throwing in the circle we have seem to create a bag of weed and he took out his piece. I sighed.
"You wanna set it up?" Tony asked and I nodded. I guess I'll set it up, believe it or not I'm not in the mood to exactly get high, but then I don't know it's not like I'm walking away from this. I saw Tony give Stephanie a look and she smiled. "Wait do you smoke?" Tony asked her.
She nodded. "Whenever I have the chance, it's harder with Angie and stuff, I don't at all at my house." Tony nodded.
"So you wouldn't mind doing it now?" He asked.
"Nah, I'm fine." She nodded.
"Mike?" I heard a voice call from behind me. I turned around and saw Alice looking at me. She then saw the weed and turned around. "Oh sorry I didn't know you were busy I'll just go."
I looked at my hand and put down the weed. I can't let her be alone. I began running to the front of the bus. "Sorry I was just fixing it up for them." I plopped on the couch next to her and she sighed. "No it's okay." She took out her Ipod and handed me an earphone.
"Wanna listen?"
I nodded. "Sure do your thing."
She then turned her attention back to her Ipod and pushed shuffle. I smiled as I heard the song.
"I hope you don't mind this song." She smiled and looked up at me. Her eyes shinning from the lights of the bus. My heart basically jumped.
"Nah, Taking Back Sunday is so amazing, this is one of my favorite songs. I love Miami."
She laughed, "Miami is one of their best to me."
"Miami, Miami, Miami!" I began to laugh and sing.
"it's truly the best!" She chuckled.
I got up and looked at her.
"What are you doing?" She asked as I held out my hand.
"You have to you just have to trust me." I sang and she laughed, getting up.
"It would be an honor for you to dance with me in Miami." I smiled shyly.
She stared at me and to my extended hand, after a moment she took it smiling. I began to move around spinning.
"MIAMI MIAMI MIAMI!" I screamed when the part came on. "EVERY HOUR ON THE HOUR!"
"YOU HAVE TO YOU JUST HAVE TO TRUST ME!" Alice sang as we spun around in are lame excuse for circles, but I can care less this is actually perfect.
Are laughs filled the air. After a couple more spins I fell onto the floor, my side hurting from all the laughing.
"MIAMI MIAMI MIAMI!" We both scream and stared at the celling of the moving bus.
I turned over and faced her laughing. "Now I love this song more."
She propped herself on her elbow and looked around "I'm shocked that no one has yelled at us." She giggled and fell back onto the floor.
"That's because they're ether high or knocked out." I shook my head as Alice scooted closer to me, laying her head on her chest.
"Miami" She mumbled and looked up at me. "We should visit there you know."
"Where Miami?"
She nodded. "Truth be told, Taking Back Sunday makes it seem great with every hour on the hour and stuff."
We both laughed and I shrugged. "Maybe someday we will go."
"I hope we do." She nodded and sat up.
"Well I'm gonna go on my bunk."
I looked up at her and frowned. No she can't be going to bed. "Wait." I stopped her and sat up. "Let's build a fort."
"A fort?" She asked as I got up.
"Yeah come on." I took her hand and began running to the bunk area grabbing all the free pillows and blankets. I hope this actually stands up and works, maybe we could fall asleep in it. Together. After we both grabbed enough blankets and pillows we headed back to the living room and threw the pile on the floor. Attempting to build this is gonna be hard.
"Before we start, lets pick a movie." I told Alice. "What movie?"
She gave me a look and I already new the answer. "Nightmare Before Christmas!"
"Somehow I knew you were going to say that movie." I chuckled and shook my head.
"Well you know me so well." She laughed and walked to the t.v stand where we kept our movies and pulled out The Nightmare Before Christmas. After a while we finished the fort and I'm happy it stood up. After I stepped back and looked at it I ran to the DVD and pressed play. I then ran inside the fort and looked at a smiling Alice aweing at the movie starting.
"It actually came out better than I thought." I laughed and shook my head.
"We did do good didn't we?" She looked up and around the standing fort above us.
I laughed and looked down. Then the room fell silent and all you could hear was the movie playing.
"Hey Al's." I said and she looked at me.
"Yeah?"
"Uhh" I rubbed my head and let out a small sigh. "Thanks for staying up with me."
"That's something you shouldn't thank me for I do that regardless."
I laughed and turned my attention to the movie, and once again the silence consuming the room. And I really don't mind it, this is the best silence in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
I blame Taking back Sunday for this chapter cause I've been listening to them all day omg. All I gotta say. Comments? Tony's Point Of View is next, enjoy that and they arrive in San Diego too, I love you guys c:
Title Credit: Taking Back Sunday <33