Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

It's what you get for putting your whole heart into that red cup.

Mike's POV
Fuck this isn't fucking even fair! Okay so what if I got insanely drunk last night? I still shouldn't be punished with the worst hang overs in history of hang overs! I groaned and checked the time on my phone, the screen brightness basically blinding me at the sight. It was only 9:30 what the hell?! I threw the pillow over my face before I crawled out of my bunk and into the kitchen. Luckily Jaime was in there.
"Hang over got you too huh?" He asked slightly chuckling.
I raised my eye brows. "Wait you didn't even go out, how are you hung over?"
"It doesn't take a genius to drink Vodka until you pass out. I honestly don't even remember last night, or how much Vodka is slushing around in my system right now." He groaned.
"That bad?" I asked.
"Yeah. Here, take some Advil." He said as he slid down the bottle of pills to me.
I took two as he did the same and we both downed them with water.
"Thanks." I sighed.
I looked down and remembered something about last night. Vic said that he was going to stay and check up on Jaime.
"Hey by any chance do you remember anything about last night?" I asked Jaime as he reached up to get some bread.
"Nada." He shrugged.
I gave him a small smirk.
"What?" He asked as confusion traced over his face.
"Oh nothing, I just remembered Vic saying he was going to stay behind to check up on you."
-
Jaime's POV
I dropped the bread the same time as my mouth dropped. Is he serious?! He can't be, he has to be lying.
"You're kid- kidding right?" I choked out.
Mike shook his head. "No, I remember Vic staying."
Oh shit. I was drunk my true feelings could of came out. Fuck if I did open my big mouth what am I going to even do? What am I even going to tell him? Mike obviously saw the shock of panic that I soon snapped into and sighed.
"Jaime, I'm pretty sure you didn't mention anything to him."
I raised my hand up. "Mike, when I'm drunk I basically turn into an audio mix tape who is reading a book."
Mike laughed "Well dude that may be true but I know Vic."
"And I do too!" I snapped.
Even though Vic was my best friend, I didn't even want to ruin that. I cuffed my hands to my face and groaned.
"If I did say something, I may have ruined everything." I sighed trying as hard as I can to not let the tears crawl out of my eyes get the best of me.
Mike shook his head. "Everything comes out when you give your heart to that red cup."
I looked up and shook my head. "Mike what do I do?"
"Talk to him. Just ask him about last night. You really don't remember it anyways."
I shook my head and handed him the breakfast I made for myself. "Here you go, you can have it."
Mike smiled. "Thanks. So what are you going to do?"
I sighed. "Wait until he wakes up so I can talk to him." I turned my head to his bunk to see a sleeping him and Alice. I sighed and rested my hands on my head. Why must I be in love with Vic? Why must everything be so confusing? I looked at him again and he began to sit up. Rubbing his eyes and he yawned. He quietly climbed over Alice and hopped of his bed. Looking towards us smiling. I sighed as he began to pour himself some cereal.
"Sup hermanos?" Vic giggled.
I looked at Mike who looked back at me. I sighed.
"What?" Vic asked.
I looked up. "Nothing. Hey Vic when you're done want to take a walk?"
He smiled. "Sure."
-
Vic's POV
I finished my bowl and washed it in the sink. What could Jaime want to talk about? I got my shoes on and motioned him to come. He grabbed his sandles and we headed out the door. I wonder what can be on his mind- or maybe he wanted to just take a walk. Nah, I know him well enough something is bothering.
"So." I said to break the small silence we were having. "What's on your mind?"
He lightly chuckled "I noticed I got really drunk last night, and Mike said he remembered you saying you stayed."
I nodded. "Yeah that's what happened."
"Well what happened I don't remember."
I laughed as the flash backs of Jaime last night filled my head. "Well nothing you wanted me to tell you a story, so I did, you still weren't tired so I fell asleep with you."
His face lit up, but I didn't say anything. He looked down as his cheeks flashed red. "I'm sorry I made you sleep with me."
I shrugged. "I don't mind."
He looked down and sighed. "I'm sorry for not going and getting drunk by myself. I'm such an idot."
I placed my hand on his shoulder. "It's okay I have those nights were I rather get drunk by myself than deal with people.
He lightly chuckled. "Thanks man, since it's the last night of the tour I will make it up and go party tonight!"
"You better man, we will go hard tonight!"
We both hugged and headed back to the bus. Well I guess we have a plan for tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here it is chapter four! I promise next chapter I will put the last show in it, I felt that it would take to long in this chapter:p Promise well feed back is welcomed and thanks for reading much love<3 I will most likely update tomorrow night since I'm excited about this fic :)