Status: Updating and a work in progress!

Can I Just Forget About Him?

Give Me Something to Smile About.

Tony's POV
As I sat up sighing as I looked around to see Mike passed out and the only one on the bus was Alice. Just fucking great. I hopped of my bunk and went into the kitchen.
"Morning Tony." Alice's voice sang.
I turned around to face her, slightly biting my lip. She is really something else, her hair was pulled into a messy bun but she still looked perfect.
"Do you want coffee? I made some extra just incase."
I shook my head. "Nah, coffee isn't really my thing. But thanks anyways."
"Oh yeah I forgot, but you're welcome." She took a sip of her coffee and began to speak once again. "So, has Amber called you back."
I shrugged. "To be honest I kind of don't care anymore."
"Ahh, why don't you break up with her?" She asked as she gently traced her coffee mug with her finger.
"There's that part of me who cares."
She looked up and smiled. "Tony, so caring"
"Your fucking right?" I began to chuckle.
She laughed "Yeah I just know your giving up."
"Well, we will have to see how tomorrow goes."
She frowned "Oh yeah, I forgot tonight is the last night of the tour."
"Yeah, kind of a bummer."
She sank back and took another sip of her coffee. "Yep."
I looked around and sighed. Here goes nothing. "I don't know if you would want to but, I kind of need a new guitar, and I can kind of use your thought of it. You seem to be good with colors." I laughed. "Anyways, would you want to come?"
"When?" She asked.
"Sunday."
"Hmm, okay ill be there. Wow Tone, you actually want me to go guitar shopping with you?"
I smiled "Yeah, I would of asked you for today, but I know you and Mike have this best friend thing today or something."
"Our lunch date and movie before the show." She grinned.
"Yeah, that."
She got up and lightly kissed the top of my head. I cringed at the touch of her lips. They felt great.
"I'm looking forward for Sunday." Another smile spread across her face.
I nodded. "Me too."
It was true, I was more excited about this more than anything. Even coming home to Amber. I was really iffy on her. I guess I'll find out tomorrow I guess. But I want Alice, I have been since we were seniors and I first met her. I know Vic is my best friend and everything but in my opinion he's sort of doomed to fall in love with Jaime.
Why can't Alice be mines?
I looked back her and rubbed the back of my head. "So yeah Sunday, ill pick you up at let's see-" I began mumbling some times in my head. "4:30?"
She nodded. "That sounds great."
"Great." I smiled. I looked at her as she smiled, her beautiful smile spreading across her cheeks. Why was Alice so perfect? I looked away due to my phone ringing.
"That may be Amber." Alice laughed.
I looked up and ran to my phone.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Hey band practice is changed to 3:50." Johnny my guitar tech told me.
I sighed. "Alright dude see you then."
We both hung up and I walked to the couch. Moments later Alice came and joined me.
"It wasn't Amber." I laughed lightly.
She sighed "I figured."
"She's most likely out there fucking some other guy."
She playfully slapped my arm "You really think she would cheat on you?"
"Yeah pretty much." I nodded.
"I hope for the best."
I leaned my head back. "Yeah whatever."
-
Jaime's POV
We walked into the venue of now our new show, our last show at that. It made me sad that this is the last date. I don't want to really end this tour. I don't want to go home. I don't want to leave Vic. I looked at Vic who's eyes sparkled at the arena. His mouth slightly opened as his eyes were moving around staring at the venue.
"What a great Venue to end the last night of this tour." I smirked.
"Yeah, I agree."
"Gotta love Ohio." I shrugged.
"And then were off to San Diego." Vic said as he hopped on my back.
"What are you doing?!" I laughed.
"Piggy back ride!" He screamed as I began to run around with him. We both laughed and laughed as I ran spinning him around.
"Jaime watch out!" Vic pointed out as I tripped over the sound booth.
"Ouch." I mumbled as I slammed my head onto the speaker. I laughed it off crawling towards Vic.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
He rolled over and looked into my eyes. "Yeah."
I got up and helped him up. I sighed and rubbed the back of my head. "Sorry." I can feel the heat rush threw my cheeks out of embarrassment.
"So," Vic started.
"What?"
"Are you ready to make the final moments of this tour tonight?"
I looked at him and sighed to lay down on the stage, with Vic quickly following. I was not in any condition to leave Vic already. I would not see him for a while after this. I always want to see Vic. I need to see Vic. I love him with all my heart.
"I wish we can make more."
"Me too Jaime, me too." He sighed.
I rolled over and wrapped my arms around his tiny waist.
He looked up. "Fuenciado huh?"
I smirked. "Yeah. Fuenciado."
We laid on the stage in silence, no words spoken. Just silence as we laid there for the last time until our next tour. Something I wanted to make last. I grabbed his hand and smiled at the touch. Oh, why can't he just know? I looked at him as our fingers intertwined and he smiled. We both laid there looking into each others eyes on the stage we will be playing our hearts out later on tonight.
-
Mike's POV
"Six minuets Mike!" One of the techs said to me alerting me I only had six more minuets to get out and go with the rest of my brothers. I looked in the mirror as a smirked traced the ends of my face.
"Show time Fuentes." I mumbled to myself. "Show time."
I then ran threw the doors and to the back of the stage were Tony, Jaime, and Vic jumped.
"Ready Mike?! Last show!" Tony said as he hit the back of my back.
Ouch, a little to much. I shrugged. "Lets blow the fucking balls off this."
"That's the spirt!" Vic smiled as we began clapping.
"Alright Mike start this off." Vic said while clapping.
"Hey Tony?!"
"Yeah?"
"The devil!"
"Huh?!"
"The devil is everywhere!"
"Jaime!" Tony began.
"Yeah?!"
"The devil?!"
"What?!"
The devil is everywhere!"
"Now Vic!" Jaime began.
"Yeah?!"
"The devil!"
"The devil what!?"
"The devil is everywhere!"
"Alright alright now hey Mike!" Vic said.
"Yeah?!"
"The devil!"
"Say what!?"
"The devil is everywhere!"
We began hopping in and out and jumped in circles. Our warm ups are pretty weird I must say, but you have to love them. I smiled as we all clapped and we all ran to the stage. Before I took a seat I look out and threw the small venue and saw Alice standing leaning on the edge of the door way. I took my stick spinning the other in my hand as I pointed it to her. She laughed and I started playing a note as Vic began to speak.
"What's good Ohio?!" Vic smiled. "Well we're Pierce The Veil, some of you guys heard us. others not. Hey ether way is cool but you're hearing us tonight!"
I began tapping my drum sticks in the air, 1, 2, 3 and started banging on my drums as Tony lead in with the guitar a few seconds after me following by Vic's guitar and then Jaime's bass. Vic walked up to his mic and held his hand in the air.
"I laid down. I drank the poison then I passed the fuck out. Now let me tell you 'bout the good life. I have a million different kinds of fun when I'm asleep and in a dream that I'm your only one. Can we create something beautiful and destroy it?! Nobody knows I dream about it! This is my imagination! If you come over tonight we can travel through time-"
---
"Thank you Ohio for the great night We hope to see you guys again on our next tour!!" Vic screamed into the mic as I threw my last drum stick into the crowd. We all ran back stage and huddled up into one big group hug.
"Guys that was amazing." I breathed. "One of our great shows on this tour!"
They all nodded. "I think you're right. Mike." Tony hit my side.
I groaned and looked down at my finger. "Shit guys I think I sprained another finger."
"I'll help you wrap it when we get back to the bus." I heard Alice come and give us a hug.
I smiled. "Thanks."
"So guys, apparently Danny said we have to head back to San Diego tonight." Alice told us.
"What about our party?" I groaned.
Vic and Tony looked up at each other and there grin got wider. "Party bus?"
I looked at Jaime and he grinned. We both shook our heads. "Party bus."
♠ ♠ ♠
Be ready for next chapter because party bus and drunk and not giving it away but feelings come out ;) Thanks for reading feed back is welcomed much love <3